Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 2. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I see you all listed on LATOKEN, congratulations but the price is dead.
price is not dead , it cost now around 0.01 $ , it was 0.10 $ in ico time , most hunters already sold their hard earned GOT tokens

Price seems a little bit low but its understandable since some bounty hunters hastily sold their tokens away while others wait for  major development news like the proposed release of its mobile apps for IOS and Android which could possibly spike up the token's price. So we will see. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
price is not dead , it cost now around 0.01 $ , it was 0.10 $ in ico time , most hunters already sold their hard earned GOT tokens
Activity: 183
Merit: 30
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
i was waiting for GOeureka (GOT)  to be listed on LA-token but i just read on telegram that that will be the LAST week of februari , so we have to wait just another week
Good to know that but is there any active development on project or their goal is to list tokens on exchange?
Where can we find updates on project, I don't know should I sell my tokens or hold them. GOeureka could say at least something.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i was waiting for GOeureka (GOT)  to be listed on LA-token but i just read on telegram that that will be the LAST week of februari , so we have to wait just another week
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Hello Everyone,
We would like to inform everyone, That we have planned to list our GOT tokens on LATOKEN Exchange by February 2019. All the new notifications will be updated accordingly.
I request you to all, Please join our Telegram group for instant help: https://t.me/goeureka

I'm not sure if I'm excited or scared to see what's the price the token will start trading. It should be this month no? I will join the Telegram for more updates but it's so difficult to keep up to date with so many projects out there.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Hello Everyone,
We would like to inform everyone, That we have planned to list our GOT tokens on LATOKEN Exchange by February 2019. All the new notifications will be updated accordingly.
I request you to all, Please join our Telegram group for instant help: https://t.me/goeureka

How much fund collected in ICO ? Still there is no update about listing almost jan end .
Activity: 252
Hello Everyone,
According to their whitepaper the price of each token in ICO sale was 0.1 usd, probably the price on exchange will be like 0.001 usd per GOT token.
It is just a theory, let's wait to see the first exchange for GOeureka and its price on exchange's tradings.
All ICO's in 2018 have given remorse, i hope this will be atleast decent, but who know.
i want ask to you all, how much price for this token HuhHuh
According to their whitepaper the price of each token in ICO sale was 0.1 usd, probably the price on exchange will be like 0.001 usd per GOT token.
Activity: 3
Is was 0,10$ in the ICO
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
https://www.reddit.com/user/AgreeableLimit1
i want ask to you all, how much price for this token HuhHuh
Activity: 4
A very interesting project and a generous distribution of tokens!
Activity: 3
No updates on listing , i guess this project is made up of crooks??

No update on listing and with some technical problems to start tokens distribution.
I invested money on this and start to feel.....  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 821
Volare.network
I saw on the road map that the exchange will occur in September and December, but it is not certain on which exchange. other possibilities can also be delayed when entering the exchange. thank you

Now we are heading to mid-December, this kind of project needs to pay more attention to the exchange to make sure tokens holders satisfied with the project.

As I say above, I think HitBTC is a good choice since other tokens aren't needed much time to get into HitBTC market. IMHO

hitbtc? it seems like Goeureka needs a market that is bigger than Hitbtc to grow. I prefer Kucoin, or binance. this would be great if the GO token is listed on one of the big markets
No updates on listing , i guess this project is made up of crooks??
Activity: 487
Dear Community,📣📣📣

Thank you to be a part of GOeureka Community! 😊
We are delighted that you all are here to support us!
👉 We would like to inform everyone that, Token distribution will be started in the first week of January 2019.  👈
NOTE:- GOeureka shall not be responsible for incorrect or invalid addresses mentioned by members. Any losses incurred due to such negligence will be the member's own responsibility.

For Any Help, Join Us On Telegram Group: https://t.me/goeureka
So, in a word, participants will not have chance to correct their address before the distribution day?
I am not a participant, just curious a little bit with the above message.
Activity: 252
Dear Community,📣📣📣

Thank you to be a part of GOeureka Community! 😊
We are delighted that you all are here to support us!
👉 We would like to inform everyone that, Token distribution will be started in the first week of January 2019.  👈
NOTE:- GOeureka shall not be responsible for incorrect or invalid addresses mentioned by members. Any losses incurred due to such negligence will be the member's own responsibility.

For Any Help, Join Us On Telegram Group: https://t.me/goeureka
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I saw on the road map that the exchange will occur in September and December, but it is not certain on which exchange. other possibilities can also be delayed when entering the exchange. thank you

Now we are heading to mid-December, this kind of project needs to pay more attention to the exchange to make sure tokens holders satisfied with the project.

As I say above, I think HitBTC is a good choice since other tokens aren't needed much time to get into HitBTC market. IMHO

this exchange would be an excellent choice, but I think that it is large enough to start, the listing is not cheap
Activity: 38

Pages:
Jump to: