Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 14. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
And in case of hiring an employee for work, will your system work?

GRAIN is a payment protocol, not a platform for hiring people.  For more information you can visit https://grain.io/ or email [email protected]
Activity: 254
And in case of hiring an employee for work, will your system work?
Activity: 350
Have you started selling today? How is the first day? Successful?
all is collected while 5.445 ETH I so understand, that it in view of a presale. I do not think that this is very successful. The project is good and if honestly I expected more excitement.
But they have raised a soft cap, which already indirectly confirms the success of the project

But to collect as much money as possible is possible - it would be much better, right?
I think that those who are interested in the project have already invested, and any major investments cant be reaped ...

An interesting assumption, but absolutely unsubstantiated. Sales started only today, where do you know that there will be no investment? Nonsense

Exactly. With such strong support in the network and a friendly team, this stage of sales definitely should not be worse than pre-sale
Activity: 378
all is collected while 5.445 ETH I so understand, that it in view of a presale. I do not think that this is very successful. The project is good and if honestly I expected more excitement.
But they have raised a soft cap, which already indirectly confirms the success of the project

But to collect as much money as possible is possible - it would be much better, right?
I think that those who are interested in the project have already invested, and any major investments cant be reaped ...

An interesting assumption, but absolutely unsubstantiated. Sales started only today, where do you know that there will be no investment? Nonsense
Activity: 392

Merit: 1
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 364
Activity: 364
Get 5% GRAIN Tokens With Our Referral Program
As the word spreads about Grain, why not help a little and get rewarded in the process?

Our referral program rewards both you and your friends with a 5% bonus

Read more: https://medium.com/@grain_io/get-5-grain-tokens-with-our-referral-program-38ef0d452a54
5% for each friend or is this a one-off proposal?
Of course for every given investor. Otherwise, what's the point of participating in this?
Merit: 1
As the word spreads about Grain, why not help a little and get rewarded in the process?

Read more: https://medium.com/@grain_io/get-5-grain-tokens-with-our-referral-program-38ef0d452a54
5% for each friend or is this a one-off proposal?
Activity: 126
Our ICO just went LIVE! Join now and get your 10% bonus!
https://grain.io/tokensale

Another Great Grain.io Review
[Grain ICO Review] The Blockchain Solution For HR & Labor Contracts ||Undercover Gem?||

https://youtu.be/_gCUg9fbHKw
Activity: 224
Merit: 21

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
And such a large his-in tokens than justified? it always seemed to me that some blockchains win because of the small number of tokens, because they have a great attraction, another thing with coins they have circulation should be a priori big, I think that when Satoshi did bitcoin he expected to become a millionaire, haha a became a billionaire )

People are not attracting on the basis of supply, but there are so many factors which their coin value can increase with the help of their potential growth. I have seen many ICO, coin value increases when we see active updates and developments from the company.
generally the cost increases from the demand for the product

Exactly, when the company has the real product then people will start pumping the coin in the market, the team should prove themselves for the promises they made before the ICO. Then there is no need of bothering about the price, it will automatically attract people to buy the coin.
Activity: 254
And such a large his-in tokens than justified? it always seemed to me that some blockchains win because of the small number of tokens, because they have a great attraction, another thing with coins they have circulation should be a priori big, I think that when Satoshi did bitcoin he expected to become a millionaire, haha a became a billionaire )

People are not attracting on the basis of supply, but there are so many factors which their coin value can increase with the help of their potential growth. I have seen many ICO, coin value increases when we see active updates and developments from the company.
generally the cost increases from the demand for the product
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network

Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Activity: 350
I saw your project in many reviews, and at several exhibitions. It seems that you are actively engaged in promoting it to the masses?
Yes, they have very high ratings, highly appreciated the design of ICO, as well as various information and promotional materials
I've heard that a good profit is expected from using this project. Yes, not right away, because the idea is new. But the idea is beautiful, and definitely will find its consumer fast enough. Only an easy push is needed.
A light push will be shown at the completion of the ICO by the development partner - Flexentral. I hope this will be enough for the distribution of the project through the channels of this organization.
You're right. Further his word will make a word of mouth. The main thing is to always listen to people.
If the project shows good results, then people will distribute this project themselves, pursuing the goal of saving with other partners. And as freelancers simply have to actively pick it up.
Activity: 392
I saw your project in many reviews, and at several exhibitions. It seems that you are actively engaged in promoting it to the masses?
Yes, they have very high ratings, highly appreciated the design of ICO, as well as various information and promotional materials
I've heard that a good profit is expected from using this project. Yes, not right away, because the idea is new. But the idea is beautiful, and definitely will find its consumer fast enough. Only an easy push is needed.
A light push will be shown at the completion of the ICO by the development partner - Flexentral. I hope this will be enough for the distribution of the project through the channels of this organization.
You're right. Further his word will make a word of mouth. The main thing is to always listen to people.
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: