Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 16. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
What will the client have to provide to work with you? Are there any constituent documents or something?
Now, unfortunately, in crypt as in the ordinary world, a large number of documents are required. For example, the KYC processю Not a very pleasant trend.
I also dont really understand why it is used everywhere? What difference does it make to them who invests money in the project?

This avoids money laundering, kidnapping of personal data, financial fraud and financial terrorism.
Something like insurance Smiley
Activity: 350
What will the client have to provide to work with you? Are there any constituent documents or something?
Now, unfortunately, in crypt as in the ordinary world, a large number of documents are required. For example, the KYC processю Not a very pleasant trend.
I also dont really understand why it is used everywhere? What difference does it make to them who invests money in the project?
Activity: 364
Merit: 113
Activity: 392
It seems that you yourself will do it, and developers do not need your documents. Your documents are needed by your partners, so to start working you need a desire, skill, and perhaps a fee for the platform
Activity: 126
I have sent your questions to the team.  If you want detailed information on how the protocol will work, please email [email protected]
Activity: 308

There may be disagreements between the authorities, but this should not have any effect. As far as I know, there are no bans on conducting such activities.

And here the relations between countries? This should not be touched at all. In addition to the authorities and their differences, there are peaceful people who work and have absolutely no desire to experience any kind of enmity.
It is true that it is not profitable for anyone to lose customers now. Whatever happens in the world - everything should develop for the better. Always. Let's hope that everything will be fine and the project will be successful in all countries

There may be disagreements between the authorities, but this should not have any effect. As far as I know, there are no bans on conducting such activities.

And here the relations between countries? This should not be touched at all. In addition to the authorities and their differences, there are peaceful people who work and have absolutely no desire to experience any kind of enmity.
Do you plan to launch this project in Russia? Or maybe there are some difficulties with this? I think we have a lot of people because the number of individual entrepreneurs grows very quickly.
And what can prevent them from doing this? Additional market for services. What could be better?
Do you plan to launch this project in Russia? Or maybe there are some difficulties with this? I think we have a lot of people because the number of individual entrepreneurs grows very quickly.
And what can prevent them from doing this? Additional market for services. What could be better?
The price of the token is relatively low. If the price rises at least to 0.01 ETH it will already be profitable
Well, what you called this extremely high coin growth is the best option.
This is not such a high growth, it is a very preferable and highly anticipated growth.
Activity: 356
The price of the token is relatively low. If the price rises at least to 0.01 ETH it will already be profitable
Well, what you called this extremely high coin growth is the best option.
Activity: 126
dear team, please advise, do this project fixes the ETH exchange rate for contributions?Thank you

The base price is 1 ETH / 27000 GRAIN (0.000037 ETH / GRAIN) for both the pre-sale and the main sale. However much 0.000037 ETH happens to be at the time of your contribution is what the price will be.
Activity: 378
Activity: 336
dear team, please advise, do this project fixes the ETH exchange rate for contributions?Thank you
No, I think. It's impossible and it would be pretty silly to do this) They are not to blame.
I've seen something like this, but I doubt that anyone is practicing this now, at this level of volatility.
Activity: 326
No, I think. It's impossible and it would be pretty silly to do this) They are not to blame.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 342
I already see that the project is quite successful. In anticipation of your success!
You have a very good white paper in many languages - very graphically and informatively
True, they recently updated the technical documents, which is very important, especially before the public sale.
Sometimes it's very difficult to use an translator because the translation is not always correct.
You are right, the developers are seriously prepared for public sale. This is commendable, I think there is every chance to collect a hardcap.
In fact, these chances are extremely small, because hard cap is usually set as high as the number of generated tokens allows. That is a very large amount.
This is done so that if a big investor suddenly comes, to dont lose such a big fish Smiley
I already see that the project is quite successful. In anticipation of your success!
You have a very good white paper in many languages - very graphically and informatively
True, they recently updated the technical documents, which is very important, especially before the public sale.
Sometimes it's very difficult to use an translator because the translation is not always correct.
You are right, the developers are seriously prepared for public sale. This is commendable, I think there is every chance to collect a hardcap.
In fact, these chances are extremely small, because hard cap is usually set as high as the number of generated tokens allows. That is a very large amount.
Pages:
Jump to: