Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 17. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I already see that the project is quite successful. In anticipation of your success!
You have a very good white paper in many languages - very graphically and informatively
True, they recently updated the technical documents, which is very important, especially before the public sale.
Sometimes it's very difficult to use an translator because the translation is not always correct.
You are right, the developers are seriously prepared for public sale. This is commendable, I think there is every chance to collect a hardcap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I already see that the project is quite successful. In anticipation of your success!
You have a very good white paper in many languages - very graphically and informatively
True, they recently updated the technical documents, which is very important, especially before the public sale.
Sometimes it's very difficult to use an translator because the translation is not always correct.
Merit: 1
Activity: 392
Well, I'm interested in your project, I will study the document until there is time before sales.
Tell me, what kind of interface are you planning to do? Will it be for mobile devices?
On the Youtube channel there is a demonstration of the system's operation - look, if interested.
Activity: 350
Well, I'm interested in your project, I will study the document until there is time before sales.
Tell me, what kind of interface are you planning to do? Will it be for mobile devices?
Activity: 356
Wow, so successful collections simply amaze at the current situation on the market. I'm impressed.
But will your coin have a high price? Due to what will the price increase?

If you mean during the main sale, the base price hasn't changed.  If you mean once it hits exchanges, then the market will determine the price.
Yes, I think the majority here are interested in the price on the market. But how do we know that the price is considered based on the number of coins sold, the number of their owners and the amount of funds raised? Or do you set the price as for sale?
I think approximately based on the fees the price will be as for sale ... only the demand for coin and for services will be high
So the price of a coin will also grow. But I dont think that this is possible in the first year and a half. And in fact - coin is not for this. Who wants a rapid price increase - look for a project related to real estate or gambling. This project is for calculating and experienced investors.
Activity: 308
Wow, so successful collections simply amaze at the current situation on the market. I'm impressed.

If you mean during the main sale, the base price hasn't changed.  If you mean once it hits exchanges, then the market will determine the price.
Yes, I think the majority here are interested in the price on the market. But how do we know that the price is considered based on the number of coins sold, the number of their owners and the amount of funds raised? Or do you set the price as for sale?
I think approximately based on the fees the price will be as for sale ... only the demand for coin and for services will be high

Activity: 126

Activity: 336
Activity: 392
I understand that Flexentral are satisfied with the cooperation with you?
I think it's too early to judge the results, but as you saw in the demo, the development work is quite successful. I think they are quite efficient.
Activity: 406
I understand that Flexentral are satisfied with the cooperation with you?
GRAIN: Work Agreements Blockchain Project Sets New Dates for ICO
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2018/04/prweb15400088.htm
The team is indeed very influential in the success of a project. Hopefully, the team can manage projects better so it could bring its projects to success.
Well, as you can see, so far the development team is very effective. I don’t doubt the success of the project, the more necessary minimum for the development of the project has already been raised.
Yes, you are right, but so far they have only one partner ... I understand that it's still early, but are there other applicants?
While the project is under development - what are you talking about? Of course, many are interested in this, including investors themselves. But while it's too early to look for customers, Grain need to improve the product!
Activity: 324
The team is indeed very influential in the success of a project. Hopefully, the team can manage projects better so it could bring its projects to success.
Well, as you can see, so far the development team is very effective. I don’t doubt the success of the project, the more necessary minimum for the development of the project has already been raised.
Yes, you are right, but so far they have only one partner ... I understand that it's still early, but are there other applicants?
Activity: 350
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Recently, I see very good ratings of this project from many experts and rating agencies, and I am pleased that I also participate in it.
I'm even surprised how quickly a rather inconspicuous project has become so popular and successful. I will definitely support and participate in it.
I join the above. Recently I came across a project on Youtube. It seemed to me rather boring this direction, but then I realized that now it is most profitable to invest in a project that is directed in a really in demand direction.
Maybe you just haven't found out the bright side of this project. Hopefully, future projects could be more convincing again their participation so that it can get a lot of support from investors who join in this project.
True, I also hope that later projects can get a lot of support from participants in order to go according to plan and achieved the target. good luck team.
If my opinion is no doubt if this project will get a lot of support from many people, let alone the project is managed by a very professional team. so I believe that this project can certainly hit the target.
Recently, I see very good ratings of this project from many experts and rating agencies, and I am pleased that I also participate in it.
I'm even surprised how quickly a rather inconspicuous project has become so popular and successful. I will definitely support and participate in it.
I join the above. Recently I came across a project on Youtube. It seemed to me rather boring this direction, but then I realized that now it is most profitable to invest in a project that is directed in a really in demand direction.
Maybe you just haven't found out the bright side of this project. Hopefully, future projects could be more convincing again their participation so that it can get a lot of support from investors who join in this project.
True, I also hope that later projects can get a lot of support from participants in order to go according to plan and achieved the target. good luck team.
If my opinion is no doubt if this project will get a lot of support from many people, let alone the project is managed by a very professional team. so I believe that this project can certainly hit the target.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: