Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 15. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Hi there!

Tomorrow is the day we've all been waiting for...
The start of the Grain ICO.
There is a 10% bonus if you participate within the first 48 hours. So after we kick off the ICO at 10AM (CEST) tomorrow, you know what to do.
When this period is over, we'll drop the bonus to 5% for the next 5 days.

GRAIN ICO Review! The Blockchain for Work Contracts and Payments!
https://youtu.be/ckZyxzLAFNI

This is good news! It seems that I did not see a 10% bonus before. Is this innovation?
Activity: 126
Hi there!

Tomorrow is the day we've all been waiting for...
The start of the Grain ICO.
There is a 10% bonus if you participate within the first 48 hours. So after we kick off the ICO at 10AM (CEST) tomorrow, you know what to do.
When this period is over, we'll drop the bonus to 5% for the next 5 days.

GRAIN ICO Review! The Blockchain for Work Contracts and Payments!
https://youtu.be/ckZyxzLAFNI

Activity: 254
I saw your project in many reviews, and at several exhibitions. It seems that you are actively engaged in promoting it to the masses?
Yes, they have very high ratings, highly appreciated the design of ICO, as well as various information and promotional materials
Activity: 322
I saw your project in many reviews, and at several exhibitions. It seems that you are actively engaged in promoting it to the masses?
Yes, the project is also supported by many well-known consultants. Their strategy of promoting and selling tokens definitely works extremely efficiently
True, they managed to collect the best people in the team, and therefore the project was so successful at the pre-sale
Activity: 336
Yes, the project is also supported by many well-known consultants. Their strategy of promoting and selling tokens definitely works extremely efficiently
Activity: 392
Activity: 406
It looks like your referral program is still working? Tell me, will I receive only 5%, or 5% for each user who is registered by my link?

How are remunerations paid for the referral program, project tokens or crypto currency?

I would like to have a cryptocurrency so that bonus tokens don’t collapse the price of a coin when they enter the exchange
in this you are right, but I think many are frightened by the KYC procedure

This is not such a complicated procedure, especially if you are serious about investing - you can easily go through these difficulties.
This is all the whims of the authorities. Everyone understands perfectly that this complicates life for everyone and adds many difficulties and takes a lot of time.
Activity: 350
It looks like your referral program is still working? Tell me, will I receive only 5%, or 5% for each user who is registered by my link?

How are remunerations paid for the referral program, project tokens or crypto currency?

I would like to have a cryptocurrency so that bonus tokens don’t collapse the price of a coin when they enter the exchange

This is not such a complicated procedure, especially if you are serious about investing - you can easily go through these difficulties.
Activity: 322

What is Grain? Erik Koster explains in the run up to their ICO with Kieth Wareing
https://youtu.be/Vz9c0uwwv7Q

COULD THIS BE A TOP 5 ICO OF 2018? GRAIN.IO REVIEW from Crypto99
https://youtu.be/gmdv1MXBy8A

The referral program rewards both you and your friends with a 5% bonus. Just log into your token sale account on http://tokensale.grain.io/login
After your KYC has been verified, your personal referral link will appear on your dashboard.
When we receive contributions, your dashboard will indicate how many bonus tokens you will receive from the referral program.

You can read more about the program here: https://medium.com/@grain_io/get-5-grain-tokens-with-our-referral-program-38ef0d452a54
Note: The referral bonuses are not cumulative with other bonuses that are offered during the first week of the ICO: When someone registers through your referral link and makes a contribution any time during the first week of the ICO, you will still get a 5% bonus for their contribution. However, that person will only receive the general bonus that is applicable on that day.
Activity: 378

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Yes, everything works. After registration in your personal account you will receive your referral link.
Usually you get % from each new user
I didnt find any information about the exact date of the project's release. Where can I see it?
Activity: 334
Yes, everything works. After registration in your personal account you will receive your referral link.
Usually you get % from each new user
Activity: 308
Perfectly follow the road map. Keep it up!
I understand that in May there will already be a public release of Flexentral?

As you can see on the road map that sometime in Q2 Public release of Flexentral.  I do not have any dates on that.  For more information you'll need to email [email protected]
Activity: 324
Perfectly follow the road map. Keep it up!
I understand that in May there will already be a public release of Flexentral?
Activity: 336
What will the client have to provide to work with you? Are there any constituent documents or something?
Now, unfortunately, in crypt as in the ordinary world, a large number of documents are required. For example, the KYC processю Not a very pleasant trend.
I also dont really understand why it is used everywhere? What difference does it make to them who invests money in the project?

This avoids money laundering, kidnapping of personal data, financial fraud and financial terrorism.
Something like insurance Smiley
Yes, since developers need to make sure who you are, what you are investing for, whether you have the means to do it. Are you a real person or a bot? All this is very important
These are the first steps to control the crypto currency. Ultimately, this is aimed at removing the deceivers and scammers from the market.
Since this project is serious - they will naturally introduce this technology to certain citizens.
What will the client have to provide to work with you? Are there any constituent documents or something?
Now, unfortunately, in crypt as in the ordinary world, a large number of documents are required. For example, the KYC processю Not a very pleasant trend.
I also dont really understand why it is used everywhere? What difference does it make to them who invests money in the project?

This avoids money laundering, kidnapping of personal data, financial fraud and financial terrorism.
Something like insurance Smiley
Yes, since developers need to make sure who you are, what you are investing for, whether you have the means to do it. Are you a real person or a bot? All this is very important
Pages:
Jump to: