Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 31. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 0
Who can briefly tell me about the principles of the system? Where can I find more information?
Activity: 364
Yes you are right. But it should be some kind of electronic form. On which are the contracts or something else?
Yes, the developers promised to share the developments after the beta testing.
Activity: 392
It will not regulate prices, it will replace intermediaries as such, I think
The website says that the project is designed simply to facilitate contact and cut costs for intermediaries and contractors.
Yes you are right. But it should be some kind of electronic form. On which are the contracts or something else?
Activity: 406
The website says that the project is designed simply to facilitate contact and cut costs for intermediaries and contractors.
Activity: 322
I join, it seems to me it will be interesting)
In addition, I'm sick of the fact that intermediaries want too much money
Yes you are right. This project should regulate the level of prices for partnership agreements and the conclusion of contracts.
Activity: 350
Yes you are right. This project should regulate the level of prices for partnership agreements and the conclusion of contracts.
Activity: 265
Does this system help us conclude contracts with contractors?
Dude, that's what it’s meant for  Grin
The system will allow you to enter into contracts with any business partners
The main thing is that business partners want this too. I think it will be very difficult in the first couple of years.
Yes they will want, as soon as they get acquainted with the technical document and receive the first feedback - there will be no release from those who wish Wink
You are absolutely right, I would like to be among the first who can cooperate with you.
Activity: 377
The main thing is that business partners want this too. I think it will be very difficult in the first couple of years.
Yes they will want, as soon as they get acquainted with the technical document and receive the first feedback - there will be no release from those who wish Wink
You are absolutely right, I would like to be among the first who can cooperate with you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Activity: 378
Activity: 336
Activity: 342
Activity: 356
Hi, do you have a bonus program? Or a separate branch with it? I want to study the benefits of investing in your project in detail
Bro, read the forum more attentively. On the first page there is a link to the bonus program: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-grainio-the-backbone-of-modern-work-agreements-2779618
The bonus program is quite extensive. The most important thing is that you can make almost every step out of it, it's not so difficult and accessible to everyone.
Yes, I already saw the activists of the project. but I want a little more money for this ...
No, there are much more favorable conditions for participation than in most other projects. But I think all your thoughts and wishes you should write in the next branch about the bonus program, but not here.
Activity: 308
Hi, do you have a bonus program? Or a separate branch with it? I want to study the benefits of investing in your project in detail
Bro, read the forum more attentively. On the first page there is a link to the bonus program: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-grainio-the-backbone-of-modern-work-agreements-2779618
The bonus program is quite extensive. The most important thing is that you can make almost every step out of it, it's not so difficult and accessible to everyone.
Yes, I already saw the activists of the project. but I want a little more money for this ...
Activity: 350
Activity: 364
Activity: 392
Will your coins be listed on the stock exchange? When will this happen and on which exchanges?
Such information is usually not disclosed in advance and will be known after the ICO
I think they are currently negotiating with different stock exchanges. Therefore, most likely they dont know yet.
I know that there are already several potential customers and partners who are ready to test the new system, and they are now conducting closed testing. I hope developers will tell us about the success of these events
Don't worry. In this thread, developers answer questions. I think they will help you deal with your questions.
Activity: 336
Will your coins be listed on the stock exchange? When will this happen and on which exchanges?
Such information is usually not disclosed in advance and will be known after the ICO
I think they are currently negotiating with different stock exchanges. Therefore, most likely they dont know yet.
I know that there are already several potential customers and partners who are ready to test the new system, and they are now conducting closed testing. I hope developers will tell us about the success of these events
Pages:
Jump to: