Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 30. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
GRAIN is unique in that it is the one of the first cryptocurrencies to be designed to meet the needs of employers and those that work for them.
Yes, this is the huge advantage of this project. This makes it unique in its field.
Activity: 265
This is a demonstration of the platform by GRAIN CEO Onno Hektor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-0m2BGhkFg&feature=youtu.be
Do you have 1 partner yet? Can there be difficulties with other customers?
Yes, they told me that testing is still only with 1 partner. It would be foolish to negotiate with a large number of people without having a 100% working system.
Activity: 126
GRAIN is unique in that it is the one of the first cryptocurrencies to be designed to meet the needs of employers and those that work for them.
Activity: 364
Do you have 1 partner yet? Can there be difficulties with other customers?
Activity: 326
Hmm ... This looks very promising. And what is most important is that it will be very informative.
Wow, this works. Congratulations! It looks very cool. Much steeper than paper documents, which are always lost, crumple, and are too vulnerable.
Oh cool, I didnt think that you would prepare such a fast working system. Looks promising.
Activity: 350
Hmm ... This looks very promising. And what is most important is that it will be very informative.
Wow, this works. Congratulations! It looks very cool. Much steeper than paper documents, which are always lost, crumple, and are too vulnerable.
Activity: 254
They have already concluded an agreement with a firm, I hope they will succeed. Such large brands are very difficult to get involved in this.
You're right. Large organizations are working on an already established scheme and are unlikely to want to introduce a "raw" product.

Large organizations also love saving money. Grain is still in closed Beta with Flexentral, it will not be raw when it comes out of beta.
I hope so. And what will your system be like? What is an automated application? Or the web interface?

good project I really like the project in sophisticated by sylon, because sylon a lot of experience and many successful projects
his next successful project is definitely grain
Where can I see what you're talking about?
They have already concluded an agreement with a firm, I hope they will succeed. Such large brands are very difficult to get involved in this.
You're right. Large organizations are working on an already established scheme and are unlikely to want to introduce a "raw" product.

Large organizations also love saving money. Grain is still in closed Beta with Flexentral, it will not be raw when it comes out of beta.
I hope so. And what will your system be like? What is an automated application? Or the web interface?

It will be cool if it's an application, or a program. In which everything works intuitively. Chose what you need, stuffed the data into a ready-made form. And the agreement is ready Smiley
Activity: 378

Activity: 250
Does this system help us conclude contracts with contractors?
Dude, that's what it’s meant for  Grin
The system will allow you to enter into contracts with any business partners
The main thing is that business partners want this too. I think it will be very difficult in the first couple of years.
It might go like that at first but if they understand the beneficial effect of the project, they will adopt it and they will be used to it easily since it is a mutually benefited agreement for both sides.
Yes, the question remains - how to give a strong leap for a set of popularity? This requires a well-known brand, respected by many, who will agree to conduct agreements in this way. Then it will be effective
The main thing is that business partners want this too. I think it will be very difficult in the first couple of years.
It might go like that at first but if they understand the beneficial effect of the project, they will adopt it and they will be used to it easily since it is a mutually benefited agreement for both sides.
Yes, the question remains - how to give a strong leap for a set of popularity? This requires a well-known brand, respected by many, who will agree to conduct agreements in this way. Then it will be effective
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
On the contrary, I think he speaks very quickly. Since I'm not a native speaker, I can barely understand everything, even with subtitles Sad
Then I can advise you to read and translate the official website and whitepaper. The only way. Perhaps in your country someone will do a review on their YouTube channel.
Activity: 289
Who can briefly tell me about the principles of the system? Where can I find more information?
You should look about Grain here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND6ijtegHhE

The developer is quite simple and clear about the project
Yes, I like interviewing him. He explains everything very clearly. But there is nothing better than a living dialogue. Therefore, I propose to join the chat in a telegram
On the contrary, I think he speaks very quickly. Since I'm not a native speaker, I can barely understand everything, even with subtitles Sad
Who can briefly tell me about the principles of the system? Where can I find more information?

Yes, I like interviewing him. He explains everything very clearly. But there is nothing better than a living dialogue. Therefore, I propose to join the chat in a telegram

Pages:
Jump to: