Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 34. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I join the waiting. Perhaps I'll buy some of your tokens. Tell me, will not there be any bonuses for the purchase?
It seems that there are no bonuses, there is only a referral program for which you will receive 5% of bonuses.
We get 5% for each friend, or is it a total number?
Activity: 324
Merit: 0
I join the waiting. Perhaps I'll buy some of your tokens. Tell me, will not there be any bonuses for the purchase?
It seems that there are no bonuses, there is only a referral program for which you will receive 5% of bonuses.
Activity: 350
Recently, rarely open the address of the purse, maybe due to fraud?
Yes you are right. Unfortunately at the purse address, attackers can find out a lot of unnecessary information. Therefore, in order not to risk investor money, these addresses are now protected and not always published for public viewing.
I know that you can somehow watch the fees through smart contracts.
By the way, do you have a smart contract? Where can I look?

Some contributors are signing a SAFT agreement and we’re working with the automated presale system. We'll use a smart contract during ICO. The date for the main sale is to be announced.
Excellent! Then we will wait for the start of sales!
Activity: 364
Yes you are right. Unfortunately at the purse address, attackers can find out a lot of unnecessary information. Therefore, in order not to risk investor money, these addresses are now protected and not always published for public viewing.

Some contributors are signing a SAFT agreement and we’re working with the automated presale system. We'll use a smart contract during ICO. The date for the main sale is to be announced.
Excellent! Then we will wait for the start of sales!
Activity: 126

Activity: 350
Do you have a channel on Youtube? I want to see the interview and your performances at the exhibitions Smiley
Hi, here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSjeO28gA7EhtLjpJ8vldA/videos
Quite a modest channel, why so few participants? Or you don’t distribute it?
Activity: 392
Do you have a channel on Youtube? I want to see the interview and your performances at the exhibitions Smiley
Hi, here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSjeO28gA7EhtLjpJ8vldA/videos
Activity: 364
Activity: 308
When will the public sale begin? Do you make an announcement here, or should we track somewhere? Can I get information?

Once it is announced it will be posted here and many other places like twitter, facebook, telegram, and https://grain.io/
In this case, we are looking forward to! Will there be an online counting of collected funds? Or something similar?
I think as at the first stage we will receive information only after the end of the sales stage.
Yes, most likely the results will be announced after the sales phase. This is not so good, because people will not see the activity of other investors. This could encourage many to invest as well.

Absolutely agree with you. Ideally, there should be an indicator of investment on the project site.
Either an open purse address on which you can observe fees
Activity: 308
When will the public sale begin? Do you make an announcement here, or should we track somewhere? Can I get information?

Once it is announced it will be posted here and many other places like twitter, facebook, telegram, and https://grain.io/
In this case, we are looking forward to! Will there be an online counting of collected funds? Or something similar?
I think as at the first stage we will receive information only after the end of the sales stage.
Yes, most likely the results will be announced after the sales phase. This is not so good, because people will not see the activity of other investors. This could encourage many to invest as well.

Absolutely agree with you. Ideally, there should be an indicator of investment on the project site.
Either an open purse address on which you can observe fees
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Activity: 356
Excellent conditions for beginning investors. 0.1 Ether is the amount each investor can afford. This is a good solution to attract a large number of people to the project.
Yes you are right. This is an excellent indication of the attitude of the development team to potential investors. In our case, we see that the guys are quite conscientious, and don't chase only for profit, but really promote their product to the masses.
By the way, you are right. I've seen several projects that, together with the amount they need, finished selling tokens themselves. There are people who want to make the world better, and not to earn as much money as possible and then freeze the development for lack of sufficient funds. Hopefully, Grain is among such projects, and soon we will see the working system in the case.
Activity: 406

Activity: 392

Activity: 126

Excellent conditions for beginning investors. 0.1 Ether is the amount each investor can afford. This is a good solution to attract a large number of people to the project.
Yes you are right. This is an excellent indication of the attitude of the development team to potential investors. In our case, we see that the guys are quite conscientious, and don't chase only for profit, but really promote their product to the masses.
Pages:
Jump to: