Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 33. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I am also confident of this. Moreover, the project is rare and unusual, but all of us need it. I think some marketing events should make a difference for the better.
Yes, this project is obliged to turn the situation of labor relations for the better!
Activity: 364
I'm very respectful to the team Grain. I think they are very honest people. Now they are preparing a public sale, I think in connection with the shortage of funds on pre-sale, they are now studying the market and are trying to do everything to make sales more successful
Where did you get information about the shortage of funds?
It's normal that the pre-sale project didn't reach a soft cap. Do you think that every project always for the first time achieves this? Of course not
Naturally, the pre-sale soft cap is rarely achieved. But if this happened - it would be much more attractive for investors.
Guys, the soft cap isnt installed at such a high level that the project could not reach it. Believe me, everything will be in chocolate!
I am also confident of this. Moreover, the project is rare and unusual, but all of us need it. I think some marketing events should make a difference for the better.
Activity: 308
I'm very respectful to the team Grain. I think they are very honest people. Now they are preparing a public sale, I think in connection with the shortage of funds on pre-sale, they are now studying the market and are trying to do everything to make sales more successful
It's normal that the pre-sale project didn't reach a soft cap. Do you think that every project always for the first time achieves this? Of course not
Naturally, the pre-sale soft cap is rarely achieved. But if this happened - it would be much more attractive for investors.
Guys, the soft cap isnt installed at such a high level that the project could not reach it. Believe me, everything will be in chocolate!
Activity: 378
Activity: 406
You can see on their website the amount of collected funds, and they are not enough even for a soft cap.
Yes you are right, the fees really leave much to be desired. I wonder why it happened?
Perhaps, because of the small amount of advertising and the dissemination of information about the project. Most likely now there is an active marketing activity.
You can see on their website the amount of collected funds, and they are not enough even for a soft cap.
Yes you are right, the fees really leave much to be desired. I wonder why it happened?
Activity: 322
Activity: 392
Whether you can release on what dates the ICO is going to start because i see bounty section you have extended the bounty for another three weeks. So you have allocated any other % for this extension and what are the exact dates for ICO?
It seems that they don't know yet. They promised to give the date here.
I understand that not everything is ready for sales. Or maybe a smart contract is not completed
When dealing with investors' money, it's very important to approach the sales organization in a responsible way
Activity: 322
Whether you can release on what dates the ICO is going to start because i see bounty section you have extended the bounty for another three weeks. So you have allocated any other % for this extension and what are the exact dates for ICO?
I understand that not everything is ready for sales. Or maybe a smart contract is not completed
When dealing with investors' money, it's very important to approach the sales organization in a responsible way
Activity: 203
Activity: 336
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Recently, rarely open the address of the purse, maybe due to fraud?
Yes you are right. Unfortunately at the purse address, attackers can find out a lot of unnecessary information. Therefore, in order not to risk investor money, these addresses are now protected and not always published for public viewing.
I know that you can somehow watch the fees through smart contracts.
By the way, do you have a smart contract? Where can I look?

Some contributors are signing a SAFT agreement and we’re working with the automated presale system. We'll use a smart contract during ICO. The date for the main sale is to be announced.
Excellent! Then we will wait for the start of sales!
I join the waiting. Perhaps I'll buy some of your tokens. Tell me, will not there be any bonuses for the purchase?

There was a bonus during the presale.  The presale bonus was 15% bonus for amounts less than 5 ETH and a 25% bonus for amounts over 5 ETH.  There is no bonus for the main sale however you can earn bonuses through the referral program.  The referral program rewards both you and your friends with a 5% bonus. Just log into your token sale account on http://tokensale.grain.io/login
After your KYC has been verified, your personal referral link will appear on your dashboard. You can read more about the program here: https://medium.com/@grain_io/get-5-grain-tokens-with-our-referral-program-38ef0d452a54

Activity: 126
What Grain looks like in action: #WorkingPrototype
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-0m2BGhkFg
I join the waiting. Perhaps I'll buy some of your tokens. Tell me, will not there be any bonuses for the purchase?
It seems that there are no bonuses, there is only a referral program for which you will receive 5% of bonuses.
We get 5% for each friend, or is it a total number?
I understand that you get 5% each time a new user is registered on your referral link
This is the only logical conclusion! Otherwise it would be insulting, if your link comes 10-20 people, and you get only your 5%!
And this means that you can earn some money on this system? Or is it not so simple?
Of course! And for what do you think of a bonus program? Smiley
It seems that there are no bonuses, there is only a referral program for which you will receive 5% of bonuses.
I understand that you get 5% each time a new user is registered on your referral link
This is the only logical conclusion! Otherwise it would be insulting, if your link comes 10-20 people, and you get only your 5%!
And this means that you can earn some money on this system? Or is it not so simple?
Activity: 350
Activity: 289
Activity: 126
Recently, rarely open the address of the purse, maybe due to fraud?
Yes you are right. Unfortunately at the purse address, attackers can find out a lot of unnecessary information. Therefore, in order not to risk investor money, these addresses are now protected and not always published for public viewing.
I know that you can somehow watch the fees through smart contracts.
By the way, do you have a smart contract? Where can I look?

Some contributors are signing a SAFT agreement and we’re working with the automated presale system. We'll use a smart contract during ICO. The date for the main sale is to be announced.
Excellent! Then we will wait for the start of sales!

There was a bonus during the presale.  The presale bonus was 15% bonus for amounts less than 5 ETH and a 25% bonus for amounts over 5 ETH.  There is no bonus for the main sale however you can earn bonuses through the referral program.  The referral program rewards both you and your friends with a 5% bonus. Just log into your token sale account on http://tokensale.grain.io/login
After your KYC has been verified, your personal referral link will appear on your dashboard. You can read more about the program here: https://medium.com/@grain_io/get-5-grain-tokens-with-our-referral-program-38ef0d452a54
Pages:
Jump to: