Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 37. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
How do you think, how soon will you be able to win people's trust to start using your program fully?
If at least a couple of large companies join the project, they will create such an agiotage around that people themselves will want to use it...
I think the opposite. Smaller companies will create a movement around the company. Because for lack of big money they will have to look for ways to save.. This project will be the beginning for activity.
Activity: 378
How do you think, how soon will you be able to win people's trust to start using your program fully?
If at least a couple of large companies join the project, they will create such an agiotage around that people themselves will want to use it...
Merit: 1
Quite a strong project. Do you have an advertising company? How are you going to establish contacts with the companies?
I found the project on YouTube in my language, so some users distribute information about the project. Its possible that investors themselves, because they are most interested in success, since they invested money in it
Activity: 406
Quite a strong project. Do you have an advertising company? How are you going to establish contacts with the companies?
Activity: 254
Do you have a survey advisor related to the legislative system? Is it possible to implement your project in the sphere of labor relations in a short time?
I'm not sure, but you can read it in the box about the project team.
Yes, there are definitely some valuable people in the team. They will help the project to gain the necessary popularity and collect all necessary documents for legal support of the project
Exactly. Among the company's advisers there are some well-known personalities with experience in the largest organizations of the world. So don't worry about the success and correctness of preparing various documents and establishing public relations Smiley
Activity: 126
Have questions about Grain, please join the telegram channel:
https://t.me/GrainIO
Activity: 406
Will this protocol become a single standard for the drafting of labor relations?
I think it will be very difficult to implement. Since the current system has been working for many years, it will be quite difficult to prove to people the advantages of the new system.
Activity: 350
Do you have a survey advisor related to the legislative system? Is it possible to implement your project in the sphere of labor relations in a short time?
Yes, there are definitely some valuable people in the team. They will help the project to gain the necessary popularity and collect all necessary documents for legal support of the project
Activity: 308
Activity: 308
Will this protocol become a single standard for the drafting of labor relations?
Yes, it should be so in order for it to work really effectively. And accordingly, all similar projects should work according to a similar scheme.
It remains to wait, when this project will be considered at the legislative level.
This should be quite difficult, because it takes a lot of time to adopt such a standard.
Yes, it should be so in order for it to work really effectively. And accordingly, all similar projects should work according to a similar scheme.
It remains to wait, when this project will be considered at the legislative level.
Activity: 322
Who will monitor the correctness and legality of the preparation of obligations. Will this be dealt with by some regulators?
I think there will be a complex system for registering and verifying organizations, as well as drafting contracts and agreements, as well as a number of other documents on pre-prepared templates.
The jurisdiction where the work is taking place will also determine some aspects, as will the transaction partner.
That is, the authorities will also have control over the conduct of various transactions? It's good if all this is controlled by law.
Naturally, this should be controlled by government agencies
Who will monitor the correctness and legality of the preparation of obligations. Will this be dealt with by some regulators?
I think there will be a complex system for registering and verifying organizations, as well as drafting contracts and agreements, as well as a number of other documents on pre-prepared templates.
The jurisdiction where the work is taking place will also determine some aspects, as will the transaction partner.
That is, the authorities will also have control over the conduct of various transactions? It's good if all this is controlled by law.
Activity: 126
Activity: 364
This was by far the most logical, and didn't have to hire people to track problem agreements and conflicts. Everything should be maximally automated in order to minimize human interference.
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: