Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 36. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 0
when does the main sale begin? Will you make any announcement?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Please use this post as proof of authentication.

Also really impressed with this project. Plan on investing a bit in it as well.

Cheers
Activity: 126
How do you think, how soon will you be able to win people's trust to start using your program fully?

When mainnet is about to go live. Right now it's in closed beta with one company.

Quite a strong project. Do you have an advertising company? How are you going to establish contacts with the companies?

We have the usual crowdsale service providers available to us, yes. We are already establishing contacts with some companies in advance. Several more are interested in joining our closed Beta already, but we cannot discuss names just yet.

Is this something like formalizing contracts in electronic form, or is it some kind of semblance of a new database?
It's just contracting through a block chain. I don't really understand how this works, but this should improve the security of the contracts concluded.
All information is stored on chain blocks. No centralization. All links in this chain have access to this information but without the possibility of changing it. All contracts concluded by this method are safe and protected from unauthorized modification

Absolutely right, well put. There is more to it, but that is a good explanation to those suppositions.

Who are your partners at the moment?
What countries are you targeting?

Flexentral. With a couple more in talks.

I believe starting in the BENELUX but will double check with team.

If your expectations for the project are fulfilled, will you develop this direction? What are your plans for this project in the future?

Yes we will absolutely develop this direction.

You can see our plans for the future here:
https://i.imgur.com/i25keeX.png

How many participants in the project now? Do you do advertising yourself, or are investors doing it?

No one new can contribute since pre-sale ended, until main-sale begins. Interest is building though, and main-sale will begin soon. We have some paid advertising and marketing, more coming soon.
Activity: 265
How many participants in the project now? Do you do advertising yourself, or are investors doing it?
Activity: 289
If I open my small business, will I be able to use your "platform"? If I alone want to use this, will I have to wait until everyone moves to it?
You can also invite your partners, suppliers, and various colleagues and associates to join the use of this method of making deals. This is how the project will gain the popularity it needs  Wink
It seems to me that freelancers can be an excellent example. They are many, they are constantly in contact with many people and businesses. It will not be a couple of months since thousands of people will say about the project, or even more.
Activity: 334
If I open my small business, will I be able to use your "platform"? If I alone want to use this, will I have to wait until everyone moves to it?
You can also invite your partners, suppliers, and various colleagues and associates to join the use of this method of making deals. This is how the project will gain the popularity it needs  Wink
It's like word of mouth. When the project is at everyone's ears - then you can safely expect success Smiley The main thing is that the impression of use should be positive
Activity: 377
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
In my opinion this is a rather stupid question, especially when the project hasn't been released yet. I think the developers will have to render all possible assistance to everyone and also improve and update their product in a timely manner

Therea re no stupid questions
Activity: 342

It is currently in closed beta.  Once the platform goes live anyone will be able to connect the Grain infrastructure to their back end.
For example, the first beta tester of the Grain protocol - Flexentral - is a workforce management solution. But also freelancing platforms could use Grain to process the agreements and transfer payments from employer to worker.
Basically any type of company that processes work agreements and needs to provide payment, can implement Grain.

You raised a good question about freelancing. Now, many sites that provide assistance to freelancers are asking for pretty serious money for this. So, if you didnt earn anything (didnt find a client) then you still pay them for being intermediaries
Yes, I heard about it. Thus, people looking for a service will be able to conclude a contract with its representative through your system. It's cool, because it's simple and safe. And the pain will not have to be taken for granted, because everything will be stored in a blockchain.
Activity: 282

It is currently in closed beta.  Once the platform goes live anyone will be able to connect the Grain infrastructure to their back end.
For example, the first beta tester of the Grain protocol - Flexentral - is a workforce management solution. But also freelancing platforms could use Grain to process the agreements and transfer payments from employer to worker.
Basically any type of company that processes work agreements and needs to provide payment, can implement Grain.

You raised a good question about freelancing. Now, many sites that provide assistance to freelancers are asking for pretty serious money for this. So, if you didnt earn anything (didnt find a client) then you still pay them for being intermediaries
Activity: 126

Activity: 378
Activity: 350
If your expectations for the project are fulfilled, will you develop this direction? What are your plans for this project in the future?
Activity: 364
Excellent! This will bring the labor relations to a new level, allowing to conclude the most profitable and honest deals with organizations throughout the country. What was previously difficult - now it will become easy, and inexpensive
For this, the project was coined Smiley
I hope that we will soon be able to observe the movement of this project upwards
I think a soft cap will be easily achieved. Hence, the project will see the light exactly.
Activity: 356
Excellent! This will bring the labor relations to a new level, allowing to conclude the most profitable and honest deals with organizations throughout the country. What was previously difficult - now it will become easy, and inexpensive
For this, the project was coined Smiley
I hope that we will soon be able to observe the movement of this project upwards
Activity: 350
Who are your partners at the moment?
What countries are you targeting?
Is this something like formalizing contracts in electronic form, or is it some kind of semblance of a new database?
It's just contracting through a block chain. I don't really understand how this works, but this should improve the security of the contracts concluded.
All information is stored on chain blocks. No centralization. All links in this chain have access to this information but without the possibility of changing it. All contracts concluded by this method are safe and protected from unauthorized modification
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: