Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 40. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 0
I hope that all employers will want to work on this scheme, otherwise it will not make sense, if the part will do so, and the other part will not.
Activity: 350
How are you going to control the volatility of the exchange rate?

Grain has liquidity insurance. This means that if the chosen payment options are Escrow or Currency Option, the volatility factor is removed. In the Escrow option, if when the time for payment has come and the value of GRAIN has decreased, GRAIN from the insurance wallet would be added to the escrow to bring the total amount needing to be paid. If the value has increased, then the extra GRAIN in the escrow is removed and added to the insurance wallet to that the amount paid is still the agreed upon amount. So say you were to be paid 50 grain which at the time was say $1 per grain for a total of $50 but when payment time came and the 50 GRAIN was $0.50 per grain, that would only be $25 so another 50 GRAIN would be subtracted from the insurance wallet and added to the escrow to equal the original $50. However, if say the value of the GRAIN at the time of payment due was $2 per grain, then 25 GRAIN would be subtracted and added to the insurance wallet making the payment 25 grain still equaling $50.

In the Currency option, the employer buys the grain to pay you with after at the time of payment but locks in the exchange rate when the contract is made. When the value of GRAIN has increased then the employer buys the GRAIN from the insurance wallet at the lower rate they locked in at. When the value decreases, the employer just buys the GRAIN at the lower rate with the premium the employer paid to lock the rate in going to the insurance wallet.

You have knowledge and capabilities that other projects don't even think about ... Why are fees so low? Was there a bad pre-sale campaign?
Activity: 126

Grain has liquidity insurance. This means that if the chosen payment options are Escrow or Currency Option, the volatility factor is removed. In the Escrow option, if when the time for payment has come and the value of GRAIN has decreased, GRAIN from the insurance wallet would be added to the escrow to bring the total amount needing to be paid. If the value has increased, then the extra GRAIN in the escrow is removed and added to the insurance wallet to that the amount paid is still the agreed upon amount. So say you were to be paid 50 grain which at the time was say $1 per grain for a total of $50 but when payment time came and the 50 GRAIN was $0.50 per grain, that would only be $25 so another 50 GRAIN would be subtracted from the insurance wallet and added to the escrow to equal the original $50. However, if say the value of the GRAIN at the time of payment due was $2 per grain, then 25 GRAIN would be subtracted and added to the insurance wallet making the payment 25 grain still equaling $50.

In the Currency option, the employer buys the grain to pay you with after at the time of payment but locks in the exchange rate when the contract is made. When the value of GRAIN has increased then the employer buys the GRAIN from the insurance wallet at the lower rate they locked in at. When the value decreases, the employer just buys the GRAIN at the lower rate with the premium the employer paid to lock the rate in going to the insurance wallet.
Activity: 378
The volatility of the exchange rate cant be controlled. Because trading on the stock exchange is a constant.
Activity: 392
Will the data stored in the blockchain have legal force? Will they serve as evidence of an action?
I'm not sure that right away. In addition, need to finalize the system so that no one can delete and change this data. I think everything will be fine, but not immediately
Will the data stored in the blockchain have legal force? Will they serve as evidence of an action?
Well, it was made for this. So that in case of an unpleasant situation, you could see who and when did something.
Activity: 364
I think information about the transaction will be stored in the blockchain, and the difference in the course will be compiled
I think the bulk of transactions will occur in fiat. So don’t worry so much about it.
And for what then you need a Grain token?
I think it will be like a privilege to the owners. After all, on the exchange after a while the token will cost more.
Activity: 377
I think information about the transaction will be stored in the blockchain, and the difference in the course will be compiled
I think the bulk of transactions will occur in fiat. So don’t worry so much about it.
And for what then you need a Grain token?
Activity: 282
Activity: 342
Activity: 322
And why is the date of sales still unknown? Do you have any problems?
Maybe they are doing some preparatory work? And they can't start selling yet?
I'm not exactly sure, but why do many projects postpone the start of sales at the end of March ... what could be the reason?

The main reason for postponing the ICO is because right now the marker is in big fluctuation and they are getting very less compared to previous prices of ETH and BTC. May within 2 weeks the price of coins will start recovering.

None of the above. As stated at the time it happened, regulations changed on ICO in the host country, during the pre-sale. This was explained in a blog post Feb 27 here: https://medium.com/@grain_io/ico-postponed-to-comply-with-regulations-e9fb49990cee

There is a new post today on this very subject, as well:

https://medium.com/@grain_io/the-aftermath-of-postponing-our-ico-51b47a9a3c75
Merit: 10
I'm not exactly sure, but why do many projects postpone the start of sales at the end of March ... what could be the reason?

The main reason for postponing the ICO is because right now the marker is in big fluctuation and they are getting very less compared to previous prices of ETH and BTC. May within 2 weeks the price of coins will start recovering.
At what point is a soft cap installed?
ICO soft cap - 4000 ETH
ICO hard cap - 40000 ETH
A soft cap hasnt been collected yet, but I think they will collect it on a public sale. But I'm not sure about the hard cap.
Yes, it,s unlikely to raise 21 million. But it's really difficult, especially without active advertising and partnership with large and well-known brands. Usually, if someone claims to have collected such a sum - this means a hundred project is fraudulent.
Activity: 289
ICO soft cap - 4000 ETH
ICO hard cap - 40000 ETH
A soft cap hasnt been collected yet, but I think they will collect it on a public sale. But I'm not sure about the hard cap.
Merit: 1
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Perhaps due to the fall in the rate of crypto currency, many postponed sales? Because the rate has fallen very much lately

None of the above. As stated at the time it happened, regulations changed on ICO in the host country, during the pre-sale. This was explained in a blog post Feb 27 here: https://medium.com/@grain_io/ico-postponed-to-comply-with-regulations-e9fb49990cee

Yes, I heard about the new rules. Do you have a headquarters in Switzerland?

IP and financial responsibility is being taken care of by GRAIN Holding, a Dutch incorporation.
-Chamber of commerce number is KvK 65624661.

After the ICO is complete, GRAIN holding will transfer the IP of Grain to a public foundation (GRAIN Foundation) in Switzerland and will transfer the commercial and development operation to a Swiss incorporation, GRAIN AG.
Hopefully, this project can go according to plan and the future projects could be developed more and more.
Perhaps due to the fall in the rate of crypto currency, many postponed sales? Because the rate has fallen very much lately

Yes, I heard about the new rules. Do you have a headquarters in Switzerland?

IP and financial responsibility is being taken care of by GRAIN Holding, a Dutch incorporation.
-Chamber of commerce number is KvK 65624661.

After the ICO is complete, GRAIN holding will transfer the IP of Grain to a public foundation (GRAIN Foundation) in Switzerland and will transfer the commercial and development operation to a Swiss incorporation, GRAIN AG.
Pages:
Jump to: