Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 39. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 0
It would be nice to implement this system now and test it ... But you are probably at the stage of internal testing?
It will be quite difficult now to use this, as this requires at least hardware and theoretical training of personnel.
Activity: 392
It would be nice to implement this system now and test it ... But you are probably at the stage of internal testing?
Activity: 334
This is a very useful project, because many informal employers have broken up, not fulfilling their promises, and working very unfairly in relation to their employees.
Of course! That's why the idea was born. Make the job easier, safer, and more transparent. All schemes will be visible to both sides of the agreement and this will naturally have a positive impact on the effectiveness of cooperation!
Perhaps, it will even allow to establish relations with partners from other countries.
I don't think that this will be relevant given the current domestic and foreign policies of some countries. But it's quite possible to build business relations with other cities and states. This also plays an important role.
Activity: 378
This is a very useful project, because many informal employers have broken up, not fulfilling their promises, and working very unfairly in relation to their employees.
Of course! That's why the idea was born. Make the job easier, safer, and more transparent. All schemes will be visible to both sides of the agreement and this will naturally have a positive impact on the effectiveness of cooperation!
Perhaps, it will even allow to establish relations with partners from other countries.
Activity: 364
Activity: 265
Activity: 313
Quite a unique project. I have never seen a project to promote a blockchain in job placement. Do you think there are cases of fraud in your system?
Cases of fraud were and will be everywhere. Developers must come up with a special algorithm that will prevent the appearance of detractors in their system. After all, these are market relations, here people are financially responsible for any actions, and no one will be pleased if swindlers appear on the platform.
Guys, and what scammers forgot about employment and labor relations? I don't think that it's worth worrying about, especially now.
Activity: 350
Quite a unique project. I have never seen a project to promote a blockchain in job placement. Do you think there are cases of fraud in your system?
Cases of fraud were and will be everywhere. Developers must come up with a special algorithm that will prevent the appearance of detractors in their system. After all, these are market relations, here people are financially responsible for any actions, and no one will be pleased if swindlers appear on the platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Do you plan to finalize the project after it is used? will there be support?

I'm not sure I understand your question.  What do you mean by finalize the project after it is used?  Also, GRAIN will have support for those using their protocol.
Perhaps, will the project develop further after it is released into work?
In my opinion this is a rather stupid question, especially when the project hasn't been released yet. I think the developers will have to render all possible assistance to everyone and also improve and update their product in a timely manner

This is true. The project must constantly evolve to stay on the market. Otherwise, competitors without effort will be able to take their place.
Honestly, I haven't seen any competitors in this direction. But sooner or later their appearance will not be a surprise, so for now everything is quiet - better prepare for all paragraphs Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I'm not sure I understand your question.  What do you mean by finalize the project after it is used?  Also, GRAIN will have support for those using their protocol.
In my opinion this is a rather stupid question, especially when the project hasn't been released yet. I think the developers will have to render all possible assistance to everyone and also improve and update their product in a timely manner

This is true. The project must constantly evolve to stay on the market. Otherwise, competitors without effort will be able to take their place.
Since all the data about the user and his actions are stored in the blockchain, most likely nobody will engage in fraud.
Activity: 350
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

The project is published on a number of popular portals on ICO! sure will develop the product after crowd-sale end to collect enough fund.
Activity: 336

If they don't undertake another project, then yes. It happens that when developers release a project - they undertake to do the next and don't always continue to update the previous project and people experience some inconvenience.
Activity: 308

Activity: 406

Activity: 126

Activity: 324
Excellent video from the exhibitions! It's very cool and understandable everything tells that it is very important. Not all people understand modern slang and various new technologies
Activity: 254
I hope that all employers will want to work on this scheme, otherwise it will not make sense, if the part will do so, and the other part will not.
Well, of course, no one will start doing it right away! But in the end, most projects will still change our lives, and most likely, this project will be among them
Pages:
Jump to: