Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 16. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Decentralization is only good for ordinary citizens, for the government it is a disaster since they cannot control the flow of money.
It seems to me that, on the contrary, the blockchain contributes to the establishment of total control over all financial income and expenses of all citizens. Always new technologies bring with them both good and bad. It's unavoidable.
Activity: 182
Can you share any information about listing after end of ICO? Or is it too early to talk about it?
I think that listing for an exchange in such projects is not the main thing ... the main thing is to see the release of the platform. and then the price of the token will fly to the moon.
Activity: 112
Unfortunately, there are so many community members that are not interested in environmental issues and are just willing to earn money in crypt...

Why "Unfortunately"? The more people want to earn and invest in this project, the more it will help nature, and their motive is not very important, as I think
Yes, but it is only because project is just promising. Most community members don’t care at all about the purpose of a project
Activity: 392
It is a pity that fully GNC platform will  launch only at the end of 2020 and the all the points will be developed only in 2021 ..  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Time flies quickly ... I think that very soon we will see the launch of most projects and platforms that planned their releases in the coming years.
These days we see an surprising market rise and I hope it will increase investors in Greencoin project
Who knows what for big investors started buy Bitcoin and Ethereum recently. I sold them week ago, almost everything
Activity: 238
It is a pity that fully GNC platform will  launch only at the end of 2020 and the all the points will be developed only in 2021 ..  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Time flies quickly ... I think that very soon we will see the launch of most projects and platforms that planned their releases in the coming years.
These days we see an surprising market rise and I hope it will increase investors in Greencoin project
Surely there are such arrangements. Otherwise, there would be no point in launching such an ambitious project and spending so much energy and money on the project.
The direction of environmental protection is very promising. In this area there are many people and many different foundations and companies. I hope that Greencoin will find a lot of partners and stakeholders.
To be honest, I was pretty sceptical about any environmental project in crypto at all.. but now I see that it is promising
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Greecoin will become a new history of cryptocurrency in the future. an Ecology technology and Blockchain collaborate to create a green environment
It seems like it looks almost ideal as about ecological project. And I am quite suspicious)) however I am sure it should be perspective
Activity: 126
Surely there are such arrangements. Otherwise, there would be no point in launching such an ambitious project and spending so much energy and money on the project.
The direction of environmental protection is very promising. In this area there are many people and many different foundations and companies. I hope that Greencoin will find a lot of partners and stakeholders.
Activity: 84
Such perspective projects used to cooperate with global organisations. However, I don’t know for sure if Greencoin is one of them
you need to wait for the official launch of platform Greencoin and see how events will develop further around the project. If various companies show interest in this platform, then I think we will need to invest in it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
Considering your use case and perhaps the product you are offering, there are other competing projects like yours, how do you intend to surpass your competitors?
What is so unique about you, that gives your leverage over others?
I also discovered that you will be accepting payments in fiat, btc, ETH and your local token (MNC). Since other crypt I currencies are accepted, his does the use of your  platform or product bring value to your token, seeing that consumers might prefer using other cryptocurrencies?
Then how will you make them to use yours?
Activity: 98
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Unfortunately, there are so many community members that are not interested in environmental issues and are just willing to earn money in crypt...

Why "Unfortunately"? The more people want to earn and invest in this project, the more it will help nature, and their motive is not very important, as I think
Simply, if there is a good advertisement, then a lot of people who know about the project besides this forum need to expand the capabilities of the team and the platform itself.
Activity: 32

Activity: 224

There are a lot of such people, of course, everything depends on the people, the project does a useful job, but how many like-minded people gather, nobody knows exactly
Today, cooperation in the field of ecology is very much in demand. I hope that Project Greencoin will bring many interesting ideas from the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to this area.

The main thing is that the rest of the projects will notice this platform and be able to cooperate with them, then it will be a good thing further
Activity: 33
Activity: 34
Today, cooperation in the field of ecology is very much in demand. I hope that Project Greencoin will bring many interesting ideas from the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to this area.
Activity: 35
How can the “Internet of Things” technology be applied in the fight for a clean ecology? please explain!
Activity: 126
Hi admin!
What do you feel is the most important social media channel for you?
Always the most important social network for projects was Twitter, well, it was my personal opinion and of course Facebook, maybe others think differently
Pages:
Jump to: