Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 18. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I think that Greencoin should be popular and can even collect hardcap, but team members should organise proper marketing strategy, IMHO... Good luck team
Now, without advertising and marketing, no project will be able to raise money, of course there are exceptions, but this is almost impossible.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I think that Greencoin should be popular and can even collect hardcap, but team members should organise proper marketing strategy, IMHO... Good luck team
Activity: 19
Team, what projects would you like to work with in the future? Have you any agreements/plans/ideas?
Activity: 21
Guys, do you think the ecology is the direction in which you can use cryptocurrency?  Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
People themselves must begin to care about ecology. if this is not done then no advanced technology will help restore order.
Unfortunately, most people do not care about preserving the environment. Of course there are many groups that are trying to do something, but the majority of the population of the planet is inert on this issue.

They do not care about preserving the environment until they themselves get hit hard or are threatened to get hit hard.
I agree, because this problem didn’t touch them like other people, therefore they don’t care, but their time is everything, but the fact is that people don’t change

People can and will change if they have to, but a lot of people just don't have to change for the sake of having a comfortable life. They just keep living the way they've been living it all the time, unless there is an unexpected event.
I think that this project focuses on those people who understand environmental problems and want to solve them.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
People themselves must begin to care about ecology. if this is not done then no advanced technology will help restore order.
Unfortunately, most people do not care about preserving the environment. Of course there are many groups that are trying to do something, but the majority of the population of the planet is inert on this issue.

They do not care about preserving the environment until they themselves get hit hard or are threatened to get hit hard.
I agree, because this problem didn’t touch them like other people, therefore they don’t care, but their time is everything, but the fact is that people don’t change

People can and will change if they have to, but a lot of people just don't have to change for the sake of having a comfortable life. They just keep living the way they've been living it all the time, unless there is an unexpected event.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I would like to know if there are any agreements between the project team Greencoin and international organizations that are engaged in the struggle for the environment?
Surely there are such arrangements. Otherwise, there would be no point in launching such an ambitious project and spending so much energy and money on the project.
Such perspective projects used to cooperate with global organisations. However, I don’t know for sure if Greencoin is one of them
Activity: 84
I would like to know if there are any agreements between the project team Greencoin and international organizations that are engaged in the struggle for the environment?
Surely there are such arrangements. Otherwise, there would be no point in launching such an ambitious project and spending so much energy and money on the project.
Activity: 122
I know that tens of millions of dollars are allocated to protect the ecology of various funds. Perhaps it would be nice to attract such investments in this project. The cost of the coin would instantly fly away "to the moon"!
How should this happen? Do you assume that international funds that are engaged in environmental protection will invest their money in this platform? I do not think that this will happen. This will not be the intended use of funds.
such funds can create their own blockchain and cryptocurrency themselves, if they need it. but they work without a blockchain.
Activity: 126
I know that tens of millions of dollars are allocated to protect the ecology of various funds. Perhaps it would be nice to attract such investments in this project. The cost of the coin would instantly fly away "to the moon"!
How should this happen? Do you assume that international funds that are engaged in environmental protection will invest their money in this platform? I do not think that this will happen. This will not be the intended use of funds.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
When people get hit hard, it will be too late to do something ... civilization will not be saved. Therefore, we need to think today what to do.
Activity: 182
If there are unsold tokens after the end of sales, will you burn them? And how many % of the hardcap already collected?
Unsold tokens will be distributed among all participants, 10% has been raised from our hardcap, We are close to raising the soft cap
If fees are successful, then you can raise higher, so that there is more money for advertising in the future
It is best to distribute the tokens that were left unnecessary, people will be satisfied after such a gesture from the team so that they burn out there is no point
Activity: 112
Hello, I like the idea of this project even though there is a similar concept from this project. What are your advantages over similar projects?
Our advantages will be the creation of a decentralized platform and the creation of a system of rewards using GNC Tokens to expand the Greencoin ecosystem
I really hope that in the future there will be those projects that will work together with you to assist in the development and development of our ecology.
Activity: 196
If there are unsold tokens after the end of sales, will you burn them? And how many % of the hardcap already collected?
Unsold tokens will be distributed among all participants, 10% has been raised from our hardcap, We are close to raising the soft cap
If fees are successful, then you can raise higher, so that there is more money for advertising in the future
The immediate plans are the development of the Greencoin platform, so Green systems manufacturesrs can join the ecosystem, another of the plans is the global marketing to start the expansion of the indusry, but all this points will be done according to our Road map
https://www.greencointoken.com/#roadmap
It is very good that there will be a platform that will be able to unite all the people who are engaged in the struggle for the environment. Decentralized platform is best suited for this purpose!
At the same time we will find out how many new projects on this platform will be able to support the idea, I think there will be a few of these.
Now is a great time to develop your products. Looking at the level of pollution in the whole world -_-
The main thing is that the project will be able to live to the very end, for there are many competitors and that people support it, and I’m generally silent for the environment, people simply destroy it Shocked
Activity: 126
It's not that they don't do anything, but they just fail to complete it because they lack the abilities or resources. They underestimate the scope of their concepts.
You're right! It is often possible to observe how projects promise to realize some ambitious plans, but then they do nothing except spend money collected from investors for entertainment. I hope that team Greencoin is not like that.
You can promise a lot, describe everything beautifully and gradually collect money, but in the end it may not even come to realization
Activity: 98
It's not that they don't do anything, but they just fail to complete it because they lack the abilities or resources. They underestimate the scope of their concepts.
You're right! It is often possible to observe how projects promise to realize some ambitious plans, but then they do nothing except spend money collected from investors for entertainment. I hope that team Greencoin is not like that.
Activity: 210
Most people do not even think about how the situation with the environment is in a deplorable state. The fact that because of those destructive actions of people there is a threat to the continued existence of our humanity as a species.
Simply, everything will lead to the fact that there will be more diseases, gradually cut down forests and of course litter the atmosphere with plants, all this is very sad
Activity: 18
Most people do not even think about how the situation with the environment is in a deplorable state. The fact that because of those destructive actions of people there is a threat to the continued existence of our humanity as a species.

But on the other hand, such statistics are understandable. After all, all global environmental problems will become catastrophic only after a few generations, when we will be gone...
Pages:
Jump to: