Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 17. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I understand that on the platform from project Greencoin all companies that are directly or indirectly associated with environmental programs will be merged. Starting from an alternative type of fuel and ending with natural food. It is perfectly!
That's right, any projects that are ready to help our environment can be united in one platform for a common cause.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi admin!
What do you feel is the most important social media channel for you?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
How should this happen? Do you assume that international funds that are engaged in environmental protection will invest their money in this platform? I do not think that this will happen. This will not be the intended use of funds.
They should not invest directly in this platform. This will be, as you correctly noted, not the targeted use of these funds. after the launch of the platform, the funds will not transfer money to platform Greencoin, but with the help of platform Greencoin to settle accounts with each other.
Activity: 182
But on the other hand, such statistics are understandable. After all, all global environmental problems will become catastrophic only after a few generations, when we will be gone...
Firstly, these future generations are our potential children and grandchildren ... secondly, the collapse may occur much earlier if you do nothing.
It’s hard to talk about when things will get worse than they are, but with such successes there’s not a long time left
Activity: 32
I understand that on the platform from project Greencoin all companies that are directly or indirectly associated with environmental programs will be merged. Starting from an alternative type of fuel and ending with natural food. It is perfectly!
Activity: 168
But on the other hand, such statistics are understandable. After all, all global environmental problems will become catastrophic only after a few generations, when we will be gone...
Firstly, these future generations are our potential children and grandchildren ... secondly, the collapse may occur much earlier if you do nothing.
It is very good that there will be a platform that will be able to unite all the people who are engaged in the struggle for the environment. Decentralized platform is best suited for this purpose!
Ideas decentralization is generally a great thing! I think this is exactly what our society lacks in many areas of life.
If they succeed in making a project until the end, then this is good, thus it will be possible to change them in our ecosystem.
Activity: 31
Can you share any information about listing after end of ICO? Or is it too early to talk about it?
However, more and more people are thinking about environmental issues and are concerned about the preservation of the environment.
The main damage to the environment is not caused by people who litter or do not protect plants ... the main threat is represented by large corporations that are engaged in the development of mineral resources, deforestation, metallurgy or the chemical industry. They literally destroy our planet!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
It is very good that there will be a platform that will be able to unite all the people who are engaged in the struggle for the environment. Decentralized platform is best suited for this purpose!
Ideas decentralization is generally a great thing! I think this is exactly what our society lacks in many areas of life.
Decentralization is only good for ordinary citizens, for the government it is a disaster since they cannot control the flow of money.
Activity: 140
It turns out on this platform will cooperate various projects that are engaged in the protection of the environment? I understood correctly?
Activity: 126
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I think that Greencoin should be popular and can even collect hardcap, but team members should organise proper marketing strategy, IMHO... Good luck team
Now, without advertising and marketing, no project will be able to raise money, of course there are exceptions, but this is almost impossible.
These days advertising is not a problem. The real problem is that people became to suspicious even to worthwhile projects and it is the first reason of luck of investments
Activity: 238
I think that Greencoin should be popular and can even collect hardcap, but team members should organise proper marketing strategy, IMHO... Good luck team
I don’t think that the marketing is a problem for Greencoin. It’s team pays attention to advertising of their product and I don’t have any doubts that it will succeed
Activity: 392
And how do you get the idea to use the blockchain to obtain and store data on emissions of hazardous industries?  Amazing!
I guess it is not a single project with this kind of product, but it really has some distinctive features. I am sure it is a leader
Activity: 112
I believe the team will do its best for the projects so that the future can be managed and realized. the current required is the support for this project so that the easier it is to achieve the target and i hope the team has an interesting strategy to attract new investors
Today we can see a big rise on a market. Who knows, maybe we can expect for big investments to come back to crypto and in this case this project will thrive
Activity: 20
And how do you get the idea to use the blockchain to obtain and store data on emissions of hazardous industries?  Amazing!
Activity: 19
it seems your project concept is very interesting, do you have some partner or advisor in your project?
Activity: 18
I believe the team will do its best for the projects so that the future can be managed and realized. the current required is the support for this project so that the easier it is to achieve the target and i hope the team has an interesting strategy to attract new investors
Activity: 20
Which wallet is suitable for storing your tokens? And when is the distribution?
Pages:
Jump to: