Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 13. (Read 128637 times)

copper member
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
If there are unsold tokens after the end of sales, will you burn them? And how many % of the hardcap already collected?
Unsold tokens will be distributed among all participants, 10% has been raised from our hardcap, We are close to raising the soft cap

Hard cap is 60,000 ETH and soft cap is 10,000 ETH. If 10% of the hard cap has been reached, it means that 6,000 ETH has been reached. That's 60% of the soft cap. So, I don't agree the soft cap is close.

Yes is close and hopefully we will reach it soon
copper member
Activity: 134
Good evening team! Have Greencoin project any agreements with exchanges? Where do you plan to be listed?
We already have a list of exchanges for possible listing.

LiveCOIN, Bancor, Cryptology, IDEX, GetBTC, BTC-Alpha, YoBit.net, TIDEX, CoinExchange, LAToken

(This is not official yet) We will announce the exchanges after our ICO

What do you mean by possible listing? Do you mean that these exchanges have approved listing Greencoin and it's just up to the team to be listed on them or not?

This means that after GNC distribution, this will be the exchanges where GNC could be listed, we can not list our token in all exchanges at the same time
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think that this technology will be implemented much faster than 10-15 years, because it is still popular, it is useful and will be even more with development of crypt
Every day the blockchain technology is becoming more and more common. I think that in the coming years we will see the implementation of this technology in almost all areas of our life.
I am really looking forward to see when all the cryptocurrencies can unite in order to get something so powerful.. one day it will happen 
And so that they all gather on the same platform, you need to spend much more time on the fact that as many people as possible know about the project
Activity: 392
I think that this technology will be implemented much faster than 10-15 years, because it is still popular, it is useful and will be even more with development of crypt
Every day the blockchain technology is becoming more and more common. I think that in the coming years we will see the implementation of this technology in almost all areas of our life.
I am really looking forward to see when all the cryptocurrencies can unite in order to get something so powerful.. one day it will happen 
I am doubting it can ever happen, but we are about to see market rise. It is on a down these days, but it’s temporary
Activity: 56
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Perhaps you are right to say such information, in any case, sooner or later, the cryptocurrency will be accepted by the state of various countries.
Of course, this process will take more than one year, but in the future I think it will be so. Cryptocurrency is the currency of the future!
I am looking forward to see the results and they  seems to be promising. However, we need to be patient. It of course  takes some times
Activity: 140
Perhaps you are right to say such information, in any case, sooner or later, the cryptocurrency will be accepted by the state of various countries.
Of course, this process will take more than one year, but in the future I think it will be so. Cryptocurrency is the currency of the future!
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
It even seems to me that the organizers of the project are associated with environmental activists, because it is important  to have enough patience and apply a lot of strength to implement their platform.
Funny point of view. Maybe then the company can tell what they have already done in the field of ecology? Maybe they cleaned the water in Africa? or have one city on the planet been cleared of garbage?
I think that money plays a role here. The team is interested in money, I am interested in money, and everything else is averting the eyes. Ecology, Greenpeace and everything like that is a fiction.
Natasha, you made me laugh! I think you did not pay attention to the white paper. You should read it, then you will understand that the team sets slightly different goals and objectives. But your opinion pleased me greatly. funny)))
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
It even seems to me that the organizers of the project are associated with environmental activists, because it is important  to have enough patience and apply a lot of strength to implement their platform.
Funny point of view. Maybe then the company can tell what they have already done in the field of ecology? Maybe they cleaned the water in Africa? or have one city on the planet been cleared of garbage?
I think that money plays a role here. The team is interested in money, I am interested in money, and everything else is averting the eyes. Ecology, Greenpeace and everything like that is a fiction.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Say your bounty still going on? In November, if I am not mistaken, was she still? How are you advancing? How much have you raised?
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
The rate 1 ETH = 500 GNC means that GreenCoin Token is not cheap at its starting crowdsale price.
I will buy it when the token readily listed on exchanges.
I will wait for general assessment of crypto enthusiasts on exchanges before choosing which price to join.
I support your point of view. The course of the ethereum has fallen today, so the rate of 1 ETH = 500 GNC is very profitable. Of course, selling tokens above this price in a bear market is extremely difficult.
Activity: 266
It seems to me that, on the contrary, the blockchain contributes to the establishment of total control over all financial income and expenses of all citizens. Always new technologies bring with them both good and bad. It's unavoidable.
There is a whole conspiracy theory that current cryptocurrencies are a kind of testing ground for a new digital economy on high-speed blockchains that will appear in the coming years, and in 10-15 years will be fully implemented in our daily life.
Curious point of view. In part, I agree with this, the cryptocurrency will eventually take root in many areas of our business. For example, in Dubai, by 2020, a grandiose project to introduce the blockchain will be implemented.
copper member
Activity: 33
Activity: 56
After its release to the market, we will fully monitor the development process and how much it will be able to integrate projects into itself.
In this project, everything depends entirely on the quality of this platform Greencoin. If it is made qualitatively and has all the necessary functions, then the platform will be used and the project will be used accordingly.
The very first thing that made me join Greencoin community is it’s purpose! I mean solve  ecological issue
Activity: 340
Merit: 101

I agree, good advertising and high-quality development of the platform will bear fruit in the future, people should be comfortable using the platform and this is important
Why do newbies have the impression that advertising plays a big role? This is a lie! Bounty no longer yields a result that was a year or 2 ago. Today plays an important role, product and word of mouth. If one liked the product, then he will definitely tell his friends. I try to follow the cryptocurrency on YouTube and trust the time-tested bloggers. And those coins that they advertise I invest. Other ads do not work.
Activity: 589
This is the biggest misconception of all beginning investors. The price of the token does not depend on the release of the platform. For example, the SIRIN LABS project finally released its crypto-smartphone (and it’s just great), but the price of the token is still 50 times lower than the original price.
That's right. Listing coins, roadmap - it's all not important. The most important is the company's product and today's bitcoin price. Since currently all altcoins are directly dependent on it. I've been watching this Grinkcoin for several months now. I can say so, if other participants did not take this project to a scam, then there is a future for it.
I have met some projects that appeared to be a scam, despite nearly all the community thought it is a good and perspective project) we all need to b careful and check several times all the information
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
This is the biggest misconception of all beginning investors. The price of the token does not depend on the release of the platform. For example, the SIRIN LABS project finally released its crypto-smartphone (and it’s just great), but the price of the token is still 50 times lower than the original price.
That's right. Listing coins, roadmap - it's all not important. The most important is the company's product and today's bitcoin price. Since currently all altcoins are directly dependent on it. I've been watching this Grinkcoin for several months now. I can say so, if other participants did not take this project to a scam, then there is a future for it.
Activity: 224
After its release to the market, we will fully monitor the development process and how much it will be able to integrate projects into itself.
In this project, everything depends entirely on the quality of this platform Greencoin. If it is made qualitatively and has all the necessary functions, then the platform will be used and the project will be used accordingly.
A convenient interface and the simplicity of the platform should be at a good level of development and, of course, request documents from companies that will be registered on this platform.
I agree, good advertising and high-quality development of the platform will bear fruit in the future, people should be comfortable using the platform and this is important
Now in general it is difficult to collect money for some kind of development of the project, or competitors from the side, or lack of money for quality advertising
Pages:
Jump to: