Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 14. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
After its release to the market, we will fully monitor the development process and how much it will be able to integrate projects into itself.
In this project, everything depends entirely on the quality of this platform Greencoin. If it is made qualitatively and has all the necessary functions, then the platform will be used and the project will be used accordingly.
I agree, good advertising and high-quality development of the platform will bear fruit in the future, people should be comfortable using the platform and this is important
Activity: 98
After its release to the market, we will fully monitor the development process and how much it will be able to integrate projects into itself.
In this project, everything depends entirely on the quality of this platform Greencoin. If it is made qualitatively and has all the necessary functions, then the platform will be used and the project will be used accordingly.
Activity: 126
I would like to believe that the team will be able to make a worthy implementation of their ideas and then this Greencoin project will make a significant contribution to the cause of the struggle for the environment.
The mission of the Greencoin project is quite noble. I want to believe that the team will fulfill all its promises and make its platform in time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I would like to believe that the team will be able to make a worthy implementation of their ideas and then this Greencoin project will make a significant contribution to the cause of the struggle for the environment.
The mission of the Greencoin project is quite noble. I want to believe that the team will fulfill all its promises and make its platform in time.
Activity: 84
Perhaps many projects will disappear from the market. But only the best will remain, those that the community really needs.
I heard that they say that up to 90% of projects that are present on the market can disappear ... this is of course a giant figure. But I do not exclude such a possibility. Only the most promising will remain.
Activity: 168
If the blockchain worked at the state level, then such prices as now on the market would not exist, everything was much lower, so at the moment it is not profitable
Now many countries are considering the possibility of introducing their own cryptocurrency. I admit that this will happen in the coming years. A crypto market should change in the next 3-5 years and change a lot.
That's right, this platform serves as a place where there will be all kinds of people who are ready to help our ecology.
The platform should have its own unique “killer feature” in order for various projects to want to implement their programs on it. Need some kind of unique ideas.
Activity: 182
I do not understand what these people think about ... it is clear that everyone wants to earn money, but to destroy the planet on which they themselves live and their children and grandchildren will live .... this is a kind of madness ...
because people do not think about what will happen next, but live only today. It is not right. It’s good that projects like Greencoin began to appear. This suggests that people began to think not only about money, but also about global things.
Not all people are like that, some think for the future, but you need to live for one day, just why make plans, if they can’t work out, but in general we’ll think that the platform can do everything right
Activity: 196
I understand that the Greencoin project itself does not plan to do anything. It will be a platform for the communication of various services that care about the environment.
This is a platform for cooperation of various organizations and projects that work in the field of environmental protection. Will they be merged on platform Greencoin and all settlements between these companies will be made in the tokens of this project? Right?
That's right, on the platform there will be tokens projects for which you can buy in the future or trade on the stock exchanges, but the platform itself is made to combine other projects
I understand that the Greencoin project itself does not plan to do anything. It will be a platform for the communication of various services that care about the environment.
This is a platform for cooperation of various organizations and projects that work in the field of environmental protection. Will they be merged on platform Greencoin and all settlements between these companies will be made in the tokens of this project? Right?
It seems to me that, on the contrary, the blockchain contributes to the establishment of total control over all financial income and expenses of all citizens. Always new technologies bring with them both good and bad. It's unavoidable.
There is a whole conspiracy theory that current cryptocurrencies are a kind of testing ground for a new digital economy on high-speed blockchains that will appear in the coming years, and in 10-15 years will be fully implemented in our daily life.
Perhaps you are right to say such information, in any case, sooner or later, the cryptocurrency will be accepted by the state of various countries.
Activity: 140
I do not understand what these people think about ... it is clear that everyone wants to earn money, but to destroy the planet on which they themselves live and their children and grandchildren will live .... this is a kind of madness ...
because people do not think about what will happen next, but live only today. It is not right. It’s good that projects like Greencoin began to appear. This suggests that people began to think not only about money, but also about global things.
Activity: 392
It seems to me that, on the contrary, the blockchain contributes to the establishment of total control over all financial income and expenses of all citizens. Always new technologies bring with them both good and bad. It's unavoidable.
There is a whole conspiracy theory that current cryptocurrencies are a kind of testing ground for a new digital economy on high-speed blockchains that will appear in the coming years, and in 10-15 years will be fully implemented in our daily life.
I think that this technology will be implemented much faster than 10-15 years, because it is still popular, it is useful and will be even more with development of crypt
Activity: 56
Hello, I like the idea of this project even though there is a similar concept from this project,
Whether you will create a personal wallet for Greencoin tokens.
In a down market situation, I hope you can reach soft cup
I think that this project will definitely reach soft cap. I believe that hard cap is not a problem too. But we will see
Soft cap is absolutely possible. I can see huge support of community and investors. And it is the most precise sign of successful project
Activity: 392
How do I understand your main goal is to reduce harm to the environment from enterprises? What about existing pollution?
The very first problem that we all face is pollution that is even increasing. So it is better at first find out how to stop making harm all the time
Activity: 238
Hello, I like the idea of this project even though there is a similar concept from this project,
I think that this project will definitely reach soft cap. I believe that hard cap is not a problem too. But we will see
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Can you share any information about listing after end of ICO? Or is it too early to talk about it?
I think that listing for an exchange in such projects is not the main thing ... the main thing is to see the release of the platform. and then the price of the token will fly to the moon.
This is the biggest misconception of all beginning investors. The price of the token does not depend on the release of the platform. For example, the SIRIN LABS project finally released its crypto-smartphone (and it’s just great), but the price of the token is still 50 times lower than the original price.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
By the way, what product will be the output in the end? What is  main idea? Because all around about, I would like details
Pages:
Jump to: