Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 15. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I am doubting if it safe enough for investing right now.. may be anybody can advise me how much is good for this ICO?
Activity: 19
How do I understand your main goal is to reduce harm to the environment from enterprises? What about existing pollution?

Good point! But nature has the ability to purify itself. If you remove (or reduce to almost zero) pollution from humanity, then after some (probably very long) time everything will come back to normal
Activity: 21
How do I understand your main goal is to reduce harm to the environment from enterprises? What about existing pollution?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I hope that this will be a really promising platform which will be convenient to use and which will bring together all the teams and projects that work in the field of environmental protection.
I would like to believe that the team will be able to make a worthy implementation of their ideas and then this Greencoin project will make a significant contribution to the cause of the struggle for the environment.
It is very unpleasant to admit that those days we are losing our fight for for environment. And we are the core reason of all problems. Such projects make just unreal contribution to environment
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Perhaps many projects will disappear from the market. But only the best will remain, those that the community really needs.
I don’t think that only the best will remain.. there are so many scam projects that I don’t believe it can ever happen
Activity: 20
Perhaps many projects will disappear from the market. But only the best will remain, those that the community really needs.
Activity: 98
I hope that this will be a really promising platform which will be convenient to use and which will bring together all the teams and projects that work in the field of environmental protection.
I would like to believe that the team will be able to make a worthy implementation of their ideas and then this Greencoin project will make a significant contribution to the cause of the struggle for the environment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
That's right, any projects that are ready to help our environment can be united in one platform for a common cause.
Activity: 84
The direction of environmental protection is very promising. In this area there are many people and many different foundations and companies. I hope that Greencoin will find a lot of partners and stakeholders.
The main thing that the project Greencoin would have something to offer these projects. A convenient and reliable platform is needed and then there will be many partners.
Activity: 19
That is, the launch of the platform from project Greencoin Token is planned in about a year? It is perfectly! And when will beta testing begin?
Activity: 224
And how exactly does the Greencoin project intend to function for the benefit of the struggle for a clean environment? I am interested to understand the concept itself.
I understand that the Greencoin project itself does not plan to do anything. It will be a platform for the communication of various services that care about the environment.
That's right, this platform serves as a place where there will be all kinds of people who are ready to help our ecology.
If she can collect at least 20-30 projects in the future, this will be a good result, but it is necessary that as many people as possible know about such a platform
Activity: 112
Can you share any information about listing after end of ICO? Or is it too early to talk about it?
I think that listing for an exchange in such projects is not the main thing ... the main thing is to see the release of the platform. and then the price of the token will fly to the moon.
But all the same, if a token is not promoted on the stock exchange, then most likely the price will not change, and the growth is more profitable, if you bought at one price and sold at another, then this is excellent
If it is good to do this, then there are such exchanges where even for listing they do not require money, for the first time it will be very useful as an option.
Activity: 196
Decentralization is only good for ordinary citizens, for the government it is a disaster since they cannot control the flow of money.
It seems to me that, on the contrary, the blockchain contributes to the establishment of total control over all financial income and expenses of all citizens. Always new technologies bring with them both good and bad. It's unavoidable.
If the blockchain worked at the state level, then such prices as now on the market would not exist, everything was much lower, so at the moment it is not profitable
There are countries where the cryptocurrency was adopted at the state level, and I don’t know prices for them, but this is the right decision.
Activity: 238
Can you share any information about listing after end of ICO? Or is it too early to talk about it?
I think that listing for an exchange in such projects is not the main thing ... the main thing is to see the release of the platform. and then the price of the token will fly to the moon.
But all the same, if a token is not promoted on the stock exchange, then most likely the price will not change, and the growth is more profitable, if you bought at one price and sold at another, then this is excellent
Activity: 182
I understand that on the platform from project Greencoin all companies that are directly or indirectly associated with environmental programs will be merged. Starting from an alternative type of fuel and ending with natural food. It is perfectly!
The possibility of communication on one platform should significantly improve the efficiency of these companies. I think such plans are for this Greencoin project!
I wonder how many such companies can be found on the modern market, which are actually driven not only by money but also by helping the environment.
Activity: 126
Decentralization is only good for ordinary citizens, for the government it is a disaster since they cannot control the flow of money.
It seems to me that, on the contrary, the blockchain contributes to the establishment of total control over all financial income and expenses of all citizens. Always new technologies bring with them both good and bad. It's unavoidable.
If the blockchain worked at the state level, then such prices as now on the market would not exist, everything was much lower, so at the moment it is not profitable
Activity: 168
I understand that on the platform from project Greencoin all companies that are directly or indirectly associated with environmental programs will be merged. Starting from an alternative type of fuel and ending with natural food. It is perfectly!
The possibility of communication on one platform should significantly improve the efficiency of these companies. I think such plans are for this Greencoin project!
Activity: 182
And how exactly does the Greencoin project intend to function for the benefit of the struggle for a clean environment? I am interested to understand the concept itself.
I understand that the Greencoin project itself does not plan to do anything. It will be a platform for the communication of various services that care about the environment.
That's right, this platform serves as a place where there will be all kinds of people who are ready to help our ecology.
The main damage to the environment is not caused by people who litter or do not protect plants ... the main threat is represented by large corporations that are engaged in the development of mineral resources, deforestation, metallurgy or the chemical industry. They literally destroy our planet!
I do not understand what these people think about ... it is clear that everyone wants to earn money, but to destroy the planet on which they themselves live and their children and grandchildren will live .... this is a kind of madness ...
Pages:
Jump to: