Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 49. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
i hope that they will make everything with their timeline. Its very important thing
Of course, investors want to see the fulfillment of the promises made by the team. So I hope that the developers will do everything in time!
Every investor who has invested his money wants to see a successful project in the future is the essence of investment.
Activity: 182
The roadmap of this project is impressive. I think that the hard work of the developers of this project can lead to success.
The main thing that the developers did not give up and continued to develop their product or their platform. Now many are depressed, but this is not a reason to give up!
Suppressed by the fact that the cryptocurrency market fell in price? it is not a reason to give up, there will be growth, just no one knows when
Activity: 210
The idea can be a good, but the main thing is the work of the team. but this project is not developing very well. Greencoin can advance towards this direction.
I wonder where did the idea to work in this direction come from? Maybe someone from the team has experience in this area?
Activity: 126
Cool team, excellent idea and amazing concept! I am sure of success! Well done!! Smiley
Project Greencoin really looks quite impressive! Unless of course the developers do not let us down!
Activity: 252
The roadmap of this project is impressive. I think that the hard work of the developers of this project can lead to success.
The main thing that the developers did not give up and continued to develop their product or their platform. Now many are depressed, but this is not a reason to give up!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Maybe invest what you can afford to lose. Even if the project is very promising, once it hits in the market, it's so disappointing to see how the price declines so fast. That's the reason why many investors are now very careful in which project they are venturing in. If the team will get ahead of their roadmap and give tangible services, then, maybe they can counter-attack the usual downward trend behavior of prices of tokens.
If the team keeps its promises and actually launches its product on the market. That project will be successful for investors. Since here is really a working draft and not just another token for speculation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I think that it is should be interesting for people, who need to find perspective project with working product. So we will see.
I would certainly like to see the work product. Many who now simply promise and do nothing. I hope this team is different.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I cant agree more " The roadmap of this project is impressive. I think that the hard work of the developers of this project can lead to success."
Why do you think so? What confuses you? Share with us. Maybe we do not understand something. I think that any opinion is interesting and useful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
i hope that they will make everything with their timeline. Its very important thing
Of course, investors want to see the fulfillment of the promises made by the team. So I hope that the developers will do everything in time!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Buzzex username: fabao1000
Bitcointalk Nome de usuário:fabao1000
Campanha: Buzzex Airdrop Campanha
Telegram Nome de usuário: @fabao1000
Twitter Nome de usuário:@fabioslosaski
URL de re-tweet: https://twitter.com/Buzzexio/status/1050216786241576960
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
on this bad market really hard make some profit from investments in ICO
It would be more accurate to say that it is not difficult to make a profit, but it is difficult to find a normal project for investment.
Activity: 89
I think that no one will give you guarantees regarding your investments. But this project looks very promising at the moment.
The project is really interesting. at least it's not ordinary. The ideas and goals of the team are simple and clear to everyone. Let's hope for success!
I think that it is should be interesting for people, who need to find perspective project with working product. So we will see.
I think the scope of the project is very well chosen, but is really a question whether it can be realized. the market is still not stable now, and volumes of the investments have declined significantly.
Activity: 84
Investing in cryptocurrencies and crypto projects is a highly risky investment! Therefore, any investor in the market should obviously be prepared for both possible profits and possible financial losses.
You are absolutely right! There is even such a saying that you do not need to invest an amount greater than that which you are willing to lose. For example, I follow this principle!
The idea can be a good, but the main thing is the work of the team. but this project is not developing very well. Greencoin can advance towards this direction.
Activity: 70
I understood one thing. The theme of ecology is good, and if you want to support a startup, you can donate your money for development. Which may not be at all. On the one hand, I feel sorry for those who do not understand it, and at the same time I feel sorry for myself when I spend time on bounty daily, and the teams and developers do not pay these tokens. I am very sorry for the time spent.
it is not about donating to the project. it is about investing in a project. I think that these are different things. If you want to donate, there are special organizations for this. Here everyone is engaged in investing in high-risk assets.
Investing in any project you get the risk of losing your money, you need to be ready for anything
Good team and interesting concept! An amazing project! I am confident of success in this segment. Good work, well done, good luck!
Activity: 111
Hello i want to clarify this if I am right? That your token is already listed on exchanges?
Activity: 42
That does not say and the plans for the team are very ambitious. I think that even if the team is able to realize not everything, but only half, it will still be a tremendous success!
This is called being a winner for yourself, but in this area they don’t really like it, everything needs to be completed
Cool team, excellent idea and amazing concept! I am sure of success! Well done!! Smiley
I think that no one will give you guarantees regarding your investments. But this project looks very promising at the moment.
The project is really interesting. at least it's not ordinary. The ideas and goals of the team are simple and clear to everyone. Let's hope for success!

Maybe invest what you can afford to lose. Even if the project is very promising, once it hits in the market, it's so disappointing to see how the price declines so fast. That's the reason why many investors are now very careful in which project they are venturing in. If the team will get ahead of their roadmap and give tangible services, then, maybe they can counter-attack the usual downward trend behavior of prices of tokens.
Interesting project idea,especially now the market is actively developing,I'm sure this project will attract investments in the development of your startup,I wish the project to make a quality product that will begin to develop a huge market
An amazing project! I am confident of success in this segment. Good work, well done, good luck
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: