Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 50. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I cant agree more " The roadmap of this project is impressive. I think that the hard work of the developers of this project can lead to success."

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
The roadmap of this project is impressive. I think that the hard work of the developers of this project can lead to success.
i hope that they will make everything with their timeline. Its very important thing
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Investing in cryptocurrencies and crypto projects is a highly risky investment! Therefore, any investor in the market should obviously be prepared for both possible profits and possible financial losses.
on this bad market really hard make some profit from investments in ICO
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
You are absolutely right! The project really seems promising. I hope that this is true!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Where did you come up with that the team will not fulfill their promises Huh The man generally wrote that the project is so good that even if you do half of it, it will be a success.
Activity: 126
I do not think that investors will agree and will be satisfied if the team does not release the full range of promised functions according to the white paper. People invested their money under certain promises!
Activity: 210
This is called being a winner for yourself, but in this area they don’t really like it, everything needs to be completed
I hope that they will release the full version of their platform. This should be very interesting and promising!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Today, cooperation in the field of ecology is very much in demand. I hope that Project Greencoin will bring many interesting ideas from the world of cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology to this area.
Activity: 182
The roadmap of this project is impressive. I think that the hard work of the developers of this project can lead to success.
That does not say and the plans for the team are very ambitious. I think that even if the team is able to realize not everything, but only half, it will still be a tremendous success!
This is called being a winner for yourself, but in this area they don’t really like it, everything needs to be completed
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The main thing is that they find investors who will assist in market promotion.
A little more development of the project and investors themselves will run for the project. The beginning is always hard. That's why I like to invest in little-known projects. The risks are higher, but the opportunity to get profit is also much higher!
Activity: 42
That does not say and the plans for the team are very ambitious. I think that even if the team is able to realize not everything, but only half, it will still be a tremendous success!
Activity: 112
The main thing is that they find investors who will assist in market promotion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I think that no one will give you guarantees regarding your investments. But this project looks very promising at the moment.
The project is really interesting. at least it's not ordinary. The ideas and goals of the team are simple and clear to everyone. Let's hope for success!
Activity: 252
I think that no one will give you guarantees regarding your investments. But this project looks very promising at the moment.
What guarantees can we talk about? This is a cruel crypto world. Here no one will give any guarantees for any growth or for a fall. At any moment, either a dump or a pump can begin.
Activity: 126
Well, then they would not have created this project, if they did not have a general idea, then the project would not have been created.
The guys have a pretty clear idea. And I will tell you that I like that they decided to help the fight for a clean environment on the planet. Another thing is that it is not clear how exactly they will do it?
Activity: 210
Yes, I agree with you. Sometimes the right PR can make people very interested in a project. This is a very powerful tool that should be used by this project.
Let's face it. Today, marketing is much more important than technology. If the project has weak or poor marketing, then this project is doomed.
Activity: 406
I am doubting if it safe enough for investing right now.. may be anybody can advise me how much is good for this ICO?
Activity: 238
I am doubting if it safe enough for investing right now.. may be anybody can advise me how much is good for this ICO?
Activity: 238
I understood one thing. The theme of ecology is good, and if you want to support a startup, you can donate your money for development. Which may not be at all. On the one hand, I feel sorry for those who do not understand it, and at the same time I feel sorry for myself when I spend time on bounty daily, and the teams and developers do not pay these tokens. I am very sorry for the time spent.
it is not about donating to the project. it is about investing in a project. I think that these are different things. If you want to donate, there are special organizations for this. Here everyone is engaged in investing in high-risk assets.
I believe that this is good enough for investing. I think that any investments in crypto is high-risky, but it worth it
Pages:
Jump to: