Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 53. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 250
current human civilization been much change, this is proven by the more sophisticated and modern everything today, but not by nature, very very few people who are concerned with the nature, some even intentionally damaging to personal interests, is needed at the moment is a project like green coin, which not only took advantage but also pay attention to natural ecosystems. I hope this kind of project will continue to exist and be able to achieve them into real life.
Unfortunately, yes, people vseravno on nature and air. The globalization of cities has led to the fact that people can not eat healthy food, drink dirty water and breathe bad, polluted air. You and I cannot change this. Even if I smoke tokens of this company, which is going to solve some of these tasks. She will not be able to eradicate this whole process. Probably it is necessary to call this evolution, in which the strongest people who have emunity survive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
But seriously, I'm interested in money and profit. Of course it is not very decent and beautiful, because You are a supporter of ecology, but I need money. I follow this thread, just because I wonder how much the company collects money. A few days ago, the admin said that they have not yet collected the required amount. Therefore, I wonder how much they collect.
All right!
In this world, it is important how much money you have and how you earn it. The charity you're talking about here is all shit. I have been in business for a long time and I know one rule. If you have money, then you have a lot of opportunities.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru

If you are 2 years old, this is a long time, then end the discussion in this thread, why do you dissolve your drool here. You do not be offended. But I am not at all interested in your opinion. Moreover, it is not optimistic at all. Bla Bla and only.
Others here correctly wrote that ecology is more important than any money, do not forget about it.

Yes, profits and money interest me too, but this is secondary. This forum is for me, as a hobby, which can, how to make a profit and be as a source of pleasant communication.
Sometimes on the forum I meet interesting projects that deserve the attention of many. Startup or groundfishing helps young teams get up to their feet and move on to realizing their global goals.
I understand that there are a lot of scammers, but they are everywhere. In public transport, on the Internet and here on this forum.
So be patient and participate in bounty or buy coins. Support the creators.
Good opinion, I give you +1 to your karma.
But seriously, I'm interested in money and profit. Of course it is not very decent and beautiful, because You are a supporter of ecology, but I need money. I follow this thread, just because I wonder how much the company collects money. A few days ago, the admin said that they have not yet collected the required amount. Therefore, I wonder how much they collect.
And in vain! When you die, you will not need money. You will die. And this may depend on when this happens. This is influenced by our ecology and where you will live. In megacities, a lot of money, but the environment and the products are just disgusting. Remember this. Maybe you do not live there and you should move? What would you have order with money.
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
When will be announced the venue of the event where you will join. You said earlier that it will be. But when, you did not say. I am interested in your project and purpose. I want to meet you personally.
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101

Moreover, the ICO will not start soon, and since the listing happens only after the ICO, you just need to wait at least 2 months after the end of the ICO
nope, pre-ico will start in 16 november. Its soon enough
I understood one thing. The theme of ecology is good, and if you want to support a startup, you can donate your money for development. Which may not be at all. On the one hand, I feel sorry for those who do not understand it, and at the same time I feel sorry for myself when I spend time on bounty daily, and the teams and developers do not pay these tokens. I am very sorry for the time spent.
Good opinion. Treat cryptocurrency as a charity. I have then an offer to you. Let me, too, "create your project" and you donate your money for its development? How do you like my idea?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What kind of generosity are you talking about? about Green Coin?
I was just going to take part, and you write this here.
You did not understand him correctly. It is a question that there are a lot of scammers and often bounty the promised coins are not paid. Accordingly, there is no profit from the time spent. Here they are saying that cryptocurrency should be considered as a hobby or an additional source of income, but not as not the main one. And to invest, you need, as in charity. Perhaps profits will not be.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Moreover, the ICO will not start soon, and since the listing happens only after the ICO, you just need to wait at least 2 months after the end of the ICO
I understood one thing. The theme of ecology is good, and if you want to support a startup, you can donate your money for development. Which may not be at all. On the one hand, I feel sorry for those who do not understand it, and at the same time I feel sorry for myself when I spend time on bounty daily, and the teams and developers do not pay these tokens. I am very sorry for the time spent.
What kind of generosity are you talking about? about Green Coin?
I was just going to take part, and you write this here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108

Activity: 360
Thank you for your karma.
But you are a completely different person who is not like me. I use this forum to communicate with people who share with me the opinion that a cryptocurrency can make a person better. But with you the situation is different. You're ready to sell yourself for the money. You are cruel to this world and you sell for the money to the devil.
Activity: 406
Do not forget that the project may not do anything fundamentally new. It happens often. Just in case, take into account this situation
It is obvious that the project does not give anything new, which can strongly distinguish it from other ICOs on ecology. A small feature that I noticed was that they could unite several other companies in this field. And perhaps that's all.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
On page 38, you say something nonsense. You discuss about the company's plans, about the fact that ISO has not yet come out, etc. But for some reason it seems to me that you did not come here. You need another branch. You are not discussing the project at all. Or are you not at all interested to talk about the company's product and its promotion?
If you say that it is foolish to discuss the plans and goals of the project, then why do we need this thread?
You'd better take part in the bounty and check with your example what kind of project this scam is or really has. Personally, I follow my advice to you and recommend it to anyone who speaks tongues in this thread. Start doing.
Activity: 387

If you are 2 years old, this is a long time, then end the discussion in this thread, why do you dissolve your drool here. You do not be offended. But I am not at all interested in your opinion. Moreover, it is not optimistic at all. Bla Bla and only.
Others here correctly wrote that ecology is more important than any money, do not forget about it.

Yes, profits and money interest me too, but this is secondary. This forum is for me, as a hobby, which can, how to make a profit and be as a source of pleasant communication.
Sometimes on the forum I meet interesting projects that deserve the attention of many. Startup or groundfishing helps young teams get up to their feet and move on to realizing their global goals.
I understand that there are a lot of scammers, but they are everywhere. In public transport, on the Internet and here on this forum.
So be patient and participate in bounty or buy coins. Support the creators.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
I want to say that Project Greencoin has many missions:
It improves the environment
He helps others improve the environment
It popularizes blockchain technology among people not interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain.
It has a high investment attractiveness.
It is technologically innovative.
And much more.
Unfortunately, not all of these missions are positive or even the best for investors. For example, a long hold and expectations of profit from the invested funds. How can this be a plus. Yes, no how!
I understand what you are saying about the mission, but there must be distinctive features from other projects.
I see many members joining the bounty. Perhaps their role will play a key in attracting a large number of investors. But I doubt it, too.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
On page 38, you say something nonsense. You discuss about the company's plans, about the fact that ISO has not yet come out, etc. But for some reason it seems to me that you did not come here. You need another branch. You are not discussing the project at all. Or are you not at all interested to talk about the company's product and its promotion?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency is progressing very quickly, because the world of technology does not stand still. Perhaps Grinkoin and make their changes to the environment
I hope that Project Greencoin will be able to bring many innovations to the struggle for the purity of the ecological environment.
Do not forget that the project may not do anything fundamentally new. It happens often. Just in case, take into account this situation
you need to take into account all possible risks, because this is a market, and as we all know, the market is full of competition
Honestly, I haven’t seen a lot of competitors in such sphere of projects. But there are some other problems
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is progressing very quickly, because the world of technology does not stand still. Perhaps Grinkoin and make their changes to the environment
I hope that Project Greencoin will be able to bring many innovations to the struggle for the purity of the ecological environment.
Now on the market there are quite enough side projects. However, according to the Whitepaper Greencoin  has its own characteristic
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
can you share any information about listing after end of ICO?
In any case, the team will make for all the announcement about how they have been fundraising
This are important details so personally I am sure that team will soon publish detailed information about it.
Understandably, people need to know how the collections go and what further results are expected from the project.
There were some projects that tried to hide such information and of course it has bad influence on their reputation and lead to their collapse . I mean it is important to deliver such information to investors
Activity: 392

Yes, it starts soon, but do we really ready for ICO start ? I am quite worried about funds. It is rather good project, but everything depends on investments
Activity: 589
It seems to me that the mentality, family attitude  and personal relation to the environment is very important for understanding of global issues and willingness to make a difference . However, the level of awareness can be increased
It seems to me that in such a field as the protection of ecology, you need to start from yourself. Do not litter, do not harm the nature and the environment.
I totally agree with such position, but it is difficult  make everybody be more self conscious
And here you can’t make, everyone decides for himself how to lead his own way of life
Why is it impossible to earn money here? If you are well organized then you even have to take the money to be motivated
Personally I think that there are a few chances that it can collect a bigger amount of money than it is just needed for project implementation
Activity: 224
And I like this idea. Imagine small drone robots that are connected to a single blockchain database from project Greencoin and that collect, for example, information about harmful emissions into the atmosphere from the pipes of factories and plants. This will be the most reliable and objective information.
Sounds a little futuristic. Although given the speed of modern scientific and technological progress, I would not be surprised if we see such technological solutions soon.
Nothing futuristic, but quite real. I am about myself and imagine the technology in the near future!
Personally I think that this future is more near than we even expect. Nowadays, we faice such serious environmental problems, that solutions have to be found soon..
Yes, serious environmental problems may soon catch us by surprise and we will not be able to change anything, so we need to act now!
However there are so many factors that influence attitude of big investors to such project. The understanding of fact that there is a high necessity of improving the situation is not enough for them
Pages:
Jump to: