Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 84. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
They embodied all the best that other projects had on the market!
Tooting! This project really took all the best from other projects working in the field of environmental protection and ecology.
Activity: 126
Such projects are really a lot, but everyone has their own ideas and ways to implement them. In the end, you need to watch what certainly will be the result. I think Greencoin is one of the favorites!
Ecological projects are. I do not argue. But such a global one as Greencoin, I have not yet met. They embodied all the best that other projects had on the market!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The fact that this project has appeared can be foreseen. This is quite logical. I think that in the coming years a lot of forces will be directed to such projects. People are beginning to understand the danger facing our civilization.
I think Greencoin is one of the favorites!
Greencoin Token really looks amazing. very large-scale project. It seems to me that the idea of creating a single platform for all areas of the planet’s environmental security is a matter that should support all countries!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I read the whitepaper fluently. Yes, the idea is not new, I saw something similar at least 3 times. But let's see how it will be organized, this is the whole point.
Such projects are really a lot, but everyone has their own ideas and ways to implement them. In the end, you need to watch what certainly will be the result. I think Greencoin is one of the favorites!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Although the idea is not new, the process of product implementation and development is significantly different. That's why I'm going to invest in this project.
Well, it's hard to find a project with exclusive ideas in the crypto world. Everything is somehow similar or repeated or combined. Another thing is how a team will be able to realize this idea ?!
It really is. Now that just did not come up, and could only implement some primitive things. Therefore, there is much to develop!
I read the whitepaper fluently. Yes, the idea is not new, I saw something similar at least 3 times. But let's see how it will be organized, this is the whole point.
Activity: 168

Although the idea is not new, the process of product implementation and development is significantly different. That's why I'm going to invest in this project.
Well, it's hard to find a project with exclusive ideas in the crypto world. Everything is somehow similar or repeated or combined. Another thing is how a team will be able to realize this idea ?!
It really is. Now that just did not come up, and could only implement some primitive things. Therefore, there is much to develop!
Merit: 10

This Greencoin Token project has set itself one of the most noble and ambitious tasks I have met in the crypto industry!
This is not the only project I have embraced in this forum. I can not say that this topic is very popular. However, charity and ecology are in great demand among rich people in this world. Probably someone will be interested in this coin.
There will definitely be people who want to make a generous contribution to charity, and in the crypto industry. It is perfectly possible to do in a project Greencoin. Also, it can bring a good income
Do not say nonsense !!!! What are the big investors. Do you think millionaires silate and read here posts on the forum? Do you really think so? That's bullshit.
Rich people always act very simply. They use the recommendation. and always know in person those who transfer huge sums. Many of them attend big events and get acquainted with the creators there. Only then if they are satisfied with everything they buy shares or tokens.
Large investors may not read posts on this forum, although even here I know 2 people who have more than 50 bitcoins. Also seen a few listings for yachts in this forum) So don't think that sitting here right poor)
Ahhh, selling a yacht on this forum. Although all can be. After all, where else to sit people who began to invest in the crypto a few years?
Activity: 140
This Greencoin Token project has set itself one of the most noble and ambitious tasks I have met in the crypto industry!
This is not the only project I have embraced in this forum. I can not say that this topic is very popular. However, charity and ecology are in great demand among rich people in this world. Probably someone will be interested in this coin.
There will definitely be people who want to make a generous contribution to charity, and in the crypto industry. It is perfectly possible to do in a project Greencoin. Also, it can bring a good income
Do not say nonsense !!!! What are the big investors. Do you think millionaires silate and read here posts on the forum? Do you really think so? That's bullshit.
Rich people always act very simply. They use the recommendation. and always know in person those who transfer huge sums. Many of them attend big events and get acquainted with the creators there. Only then if they are satisfied with everything they buy shares or tokens.
Large investors may not read posts on this forum, although even here I know 2 people who have more than 50 bitcoins. Also seen a few listings for yachts in this forum) So don't think that sitting here right poor)
Activity: 224
By the way, when will the ico start or has it already started? And where can I see this information? Because I think it's not a bad idea, I want to explore the details
Look at the beginning of the topic.Pre-ICO starts in about a week, and ICO starts on January 15. So still have time to invest)
Yeah, thanks, got it. Now I will start studying Whitepaper to better understand the idea of the project
Glad to help! I myself studied also studied whitepaper, this in my opinion should be done with each such. This gives you more confidence that you are investing in the right place
Activity: 56
By the way, when will the ico start or has it already started? And where can I see this information? Because I think it's not a bad idea, I want to explore the details
Look at the beginning of the topic.Pre-ICO starts in about a week, and ICO starts on January 15. So still have time to invest)
Yeah, thanks, got it. Now I will start studying Whitepaper to better understand the idea of the project
Activity: 168
There is not much time left in fact, but let us hope that the team will manage to finish everything
I think that for those who invest in Pre-ICO there should be good bonuses, because it will take a long time to wait
I looked, it appears the bonus will be as much as 15%! Plus you can get 5% bonus for whitelist. Therefore, you need to apply as soon as possible
This is a truly noble mission and I hope that the project will support more people about the whole world. And even those who are not connected and not interested in cryptocurrency!
There is not much time left in fact, but let us hope that the team will manage to finish everything
I think that for those who invest in Pre-ICO there should be good bonuses, because it will take a long time to wait
Activity: 182
It's true! I am very pleased that not all people think only about money, but also think about how to save our planet!
Yes, this is a noble mission, especially in cryptocurrency, where everyone seeks to deceive the other
Quite right, around the bench, some fraud, hacking and so on. I`m terrified of it!
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
Activity: 140
It's true! I am very pleased that not all people think only about money, but also think about how to save our planet!
Yes, this is a noble mission, especially in cryptocurrency, where everyone seeks to deceive the other
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: