Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 85. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
By the way, when will the ico start or has it already started? And where can I see this information? Because I think it's not a bad idea, I want to explore the details
Look at the beginning of the topic.Pre-ICO starts in about a week, and ICO starts on January 15. So still have time to invest)
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I believe the team will do its best for the projects so that the future can be managed and realized. the current required is the support for this project so that the easier it is to achieve the target and i hope the team has an interesting strategy to attract new investors
The strategy of the team really causes respect. they are really great! I think that they will achieve great results!
The most important thing is advertising for the target audience, then new people will come to the project.
Advertisements really need a little bit more. The Greencoin project is wonderful and more people should know about it !!!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
By the way, when will the ico start or has it already started? And where can I see this information? Because I think it's not a bad idea, I want to explore the details
Activity: 168
This Greencoin Token project has set itself one of the most noble and ambitious tasks I have met in the crypto industry!
This is not the only project I have embraced in this forum. I can not say that this topic is very popular. However, charity and ecology are in great demand among rich people in this world. Probably someone will be interested in this coin.
There will definitely be people who want to make a generous contribution to charity, and in the crypto industry. It is perfectly possible to do in a project Greencoin. Also, it can bring a good income
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
This Greencoin Token project has set itself one of the most noble and ambitious tasks I have met in the crypto industry!
This is not the only project I have embraced in this forum. I can not say that this topic is very popular. However, charity and ecology are in great demand among rich people in this world. Probably someone will be interested in this coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 210
I really like the idea of the Greencoin project. After all, what they are going to do is a useful and noble cause! Good luck to the team!
I hope the project will be able to realize its product, because there are many good projects that could not develop due to lack of investment and lack of interest..
It seems to me that the scope of the project has been very well chosen. This sector of the economy really has great potential.
It really has good potential, because there are some features that makes Greencoin more perspective for investors
The project is promising, yes, but we all need to understand that investors decide for themselves in which project to invest their investments, some people like it, and some even didn’t take the idea properly.
Although the idea is not new, the process of product implementation and development is significantly different. That's why I'm going to invest in this project.
Activity: 55
The role of Greencoin focuses on expanding these existing technologies to developing countries, for example some countries in Latin America, teaching and making known these ecological and sustainable systems, being in this way our collaboration to the environment
Tell me in which countries the work is concentrated? Only in Latin America or in India, China, Africa? How will your work go in improving the environment? How do you start?
Activity: 140
In such a market as it is now, it is very difficult to promote such a project based on ecology. It is of course very noble and important. The topic is really very important, but it seems to me that you have chosen a not very good time. Although it is necessary to try, the more I see, there is much interest in ...
If a startup is interesting, then in such a market it can collect the required amount.
I personally, while I take part in the bounty, and will watch from the side as you collect money.
Everybody sees perfectly well that the market is not in the best condition right now, but in spite of even this, people who like the project will still invest there
Of course, because at an early stage, you can buy coins at a bargain price, and then, when the market recovers, sell with a good %
But it may happen that you will wait a year or more, and the course will only sink more. And it turns out that the expectations were in vain
Activity: 224
In such a market as it is now, it is very difficult to promote such a project based on ecology. It is of course very noble and important. The topic is really very important, but it seems to me that you have chosen a not very good time. Although it is necessary to try, the more I see, there is much interest in ...
If a startup is interesting, then in such a market it can collect the required amount.
I personally, while I take part in the bounty, and will watch from the side as you collect money.
Everybody sees perfectly well that the market is not in the best condition right now, but in spite of even this, people who like the project will still invest there
Of course, because at an early stage, you can buy coins at a bargain price, and then, when the market recovers, sell with a good %
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 182

I agree that Tesla is making the world a better place, but you don’t forget at all the case when the car was burned at the presentation, how many people (gasoline and oil producers) oppose this Huh Remembered.

It is useless to oppose scientific and technological progress. This wheels do not stop. She rolls forward and sweeps away all obstacles in its path!
Most countries are switching to environmentally friendly cars, factories and this is the right decision, because the world of technology is constantly evolving.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Hi guys! I can't find ur white paper
Hi!)) there is a link to whitepaper doc at the beginning oc discussion where everything about a project is stated
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
After examining your white paper, I can say that you have a very small amount of soft cap. Only 10,000 ETH. (2 million dollars)
I have a question on this topic. If you collect the minimum amount, will you continue the development and movement of your startup or will you return the money to everyone and everything, will the project be closed?
Activity: 210

I agree that Tesla is making the world a better place, but you don’t forget at all the case when the car was burned at the presentation, how many people (gasoline and oil producers) oppose this Huh Remembered.

It is useless to oppose scientific and technological progress. This wheels do not stop. She rolls forward and sweeps away all obstacles in its path!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I really like the idea of the Greencoin project. After all, what they are going to do is a useful and noble cause! Good luck to the team!
I hope the project will be able to realize its product, because there are many good projects that could not develop due to lack of investment and lack of interest..
It seems to me that the scope of the project has been very well chosen. This sector of the economy really has great potential.
It really has good potential, because there are some features that makes Greencoin more perspective for investors
The project is promising, yes, but we all need to understand that investors decide for themselves in which project to invest their investments, some people like it, and some even didn’t take the idea properly.
Investing thing is voluntary. Someone believes in the project and invests time and money in it, someone considers the idea as a utopia and passes by.
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
Of course, I do not fully understand what your real essence and peculiarity is and why it should be tied to the blockchain, so I have a question for the admin. Why bind to the blockchain? will you have charity or polls? What is blockchain for?
For some reason it seems to me that this is just HYIP (chip) All the startups to associate with the blockchain. Why not??? Cryptostate after all created! Why not create an ecological coin !!! I'm just shocked by the ideas .... I am very much surprised .... But I probably should create a Earthcoin and sell the land ...
Cool come up with?
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
I will now tell you a story that will be the answer to your question (opinion)
Today I met a friend who deals with CPA traffic. And he told me how he attracts traffic to ICO. He says that it is important to properly use various sources of traffic. It is the secret in this. There are quite a few advertising sites. For example, Baidu or Yahoo, which did not ban ICO advertising. Not to mention social networks, (Not Facebook, not Twitter are completely different). So the results of his clients, just crazy. I think he is not lying, his clients really collect the necessary amount. Therefore, this project can also have such a good life, the main thing is advertising and honesty of developers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I would even say that Greencoin is one continuous promising feature! The project is really very interesting!
Pages:
Jump to: