Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 86. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I believe the team will do its best for the projects so that the future can be managed and realized. the current required is the support for this project so that the easier it is to achieve the target and i hope the team has an interesting strategy to attract new investors
The strategy of the team really causes respect. they are really great! I think that they will achieve great results!
The most important thing is advertising for the target audience, then new people will come to the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
In such a market as it is now, it is very difficult to promote such a project based on ecology. It is of course very noble and important. The topic is really very important, but it seems to me that you have chosen a not very good time. Although it is necessary to try, the more I see, there is much interest in ...
Activity: 126
I believe the team will do its best for the projects so that the future can be managed and realized. the current required is the support for this project so that the easier it is to achieve the target and i hope the team has an interesting strategy to attract new investors
The strategy of the team really causes respect. they are really great! I think that they will achieve great results!
Activity: 112
I really like the idea of the Greencoin project. After all, what they are going to do is a useful and noble cause! Good luck to the team!
I hope the project will be able to realize its product, because there are many good projects that could not develop due to lack of investment and lack of interest..
It seems to me that the scope of the project has been very well chosen. This sector of the economy really has great potential.
It really has good potential, because there are some features that makes Greencoin more perspective for investors
The project is promising, yes, but we all need to understand that investors decide for themselves in which project to invest their investments, some people like it, and some even didn’t take the idea properly.
Activity: 360
yeah, not sure who will pay billions to that. simple people? no... waste of time

companies like tesla willl make world green without any additional ico for that.

Hello Thank you for your comment

We totally agree with you, Tesla is doing great things for the planet,

One of our main objectives is expands technologies of existing ecological and sustainable systems that also will contribute to the sustainable development of the planet and to greatly reduce problems that many people face today in many countries.

Please read our Whitepaper to have a better understanding of Greencoin project.

Visit our Website

Check out our Whitepaper

I agree that Tesla is making the world a better place, but you don’t forget at all the case when the car was burned at the presentation, how many people (gasoline and oil producers) oppose this Huh Remembered.

Of course, I do not fully understand what your real essence and peculiarity is and why it should be tied to the blockchain, so I have a question for the admin. Why bind to the blockchain? will you have charity or polls? What is blockchain for?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Is this Greencoin Token ICO part of the Greencoin development project, like Greencoin (GRN)?
I just joined GRN signature campaign and browse over here to this ICO by chance so just wonder if both the same blood Shocked
If you look at the domain in your signature and in the first post of this stream, then they are different .online and .com
Of course you saw it. But I think, here you need to ask a question to both administrators of these projects and you will get an answer.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
I really like the idea of the Greencoin project. After all, what they are going to do is a useful and noble cause! Good luck to the team!
I hope the project will be able to realize its product, because there are many good projects that could not develop due to lack of investment and lack of interest..
It seems to me that the scope of the project has been very well chosen. This sector of the economy really has great potential.
It really has good potential, because there are some features that makes Greencoin more perspective for investors
Nowadays advertising is as much important as product development, because it is possible not even get a proper funds  for it’s development
A good option would be if the team will travel and, in the form of a presentation, offer their project to people.
As I understand there are a lot of event held by this project team. It is also a good way to popularise ICO among other investors
Any investor wants to have pleasant bonuses for himself from the project in the form of discounts, thus ICO will gain popularity from the project and attract new customers
Activity: 280
Nowadays advertising is as much important as product development, because it is possible not even get a proper funds  for it’s development
A good option would be if the team will travel and, in the form of a presentation, offer their project to people.
As I understand there are a lot of event held by this project team. It is also a good way to popularise ICO among other investors
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
Is this Greencoin Token ICO part of the Greencoin development project, like Greencoin (GRN)?
I just joined GRN signature campaign and browse over here to this ICO by chance so just wonder if both the same blood Shocked
It turns out that the namesakes Huh )))
Can it be that 2 companies that are not related to each other, called their startups the same? How do you think that's possible? or even logical?
I remember I have a coin Durov, too, was a similar story TRX (Tron, Gram)
Activity: 392

I'm also thought that they were related to this project and was delighted. But as it turned out nothing in common except for a similar name, and this is bad. You can not have the name of a successful project.

I think that was the idea though to catch the attention of investors using a similar name as that of already successful project,  this can get people confuse and thinking this too project are somehow related, better to have your own identity.

When this is done, I immediately delete the project from my lists. I do not like when they try to mislead or deceive. We must be honest from the very beginning and take a different name.
Do you think that project team is cheating or what? I thought that everything is just awesome, but some community members are not agree
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Activity: 238

I'm also thought that they were related to this project and was delighted. But as it turned out nothing in common except for a similar name, and this is bad. You can not have the name of a successful project.
So there are two really similar projects in crypt?? I know only this Greencoin Token.. If there are some, so it is not good at all.
Activity: 387

And how do admins comment on this project? This is a coincidence, or indeed they have a direct relationship.
It seems to me that it is not difficult to find accurate information now. in the Internet. Mozhe should write a direct letter and find out why there is guessing and guessing .... Huh? !!!! What do you think?
it in every case great to see venture with token to explain genuine cases particularly the sort that for the most part influence the living standerds of individuals anyway this task can be more economical and effective with the sponsorship of enormous partnerships I think this undertaking has potential and it is cordial item

could realy have any kind of effect
If the project has sponsors, they help it to move to the market, but we will not forget about competitors either.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18

I think that was the idea though to catch the attention of investors using a similar name as that of already successful project,  this can get people confuse and thinking this too project are somehow related, better to have your own identity.
Buddy, I'm not very long in cryptomir. But I am not familiar with the famous project you are talking about. You could tell me in more detail. I see you have a very high rank in this forum and I am ready to listen to you. Share information or link.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255

When this is done, I immediately delete the project from my lists. I do not like when they try to mislead or deceive. We must be honest from the very beginning and take a different name.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

Pages:
Jump to: