Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 83. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
We have greatly disrupted the ecosystem in recent years, and we need to fight this problem.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
In such a market as it is now, it is very difficult to promote such a project based on ecology. It is of course very noble and important. The topic is really very important, but it seems to me that you have chosen a not very good time. Although it is necessary to try, the more I see, there is much interest in ...
I also noticed that there are so many projects mainly about gaming and some other entertaining products, but a few from investors really cares about ecology and ICO related to this
Activity: 462
Merit: 20

Greencoin offers really good bonuses so I think that it is better to invest right now, because then there will not be any special bonuses
Investing in the early stages is always the most profitable. It is like a law for investment markets.
Activity: 224
20% is a good bonus! Pretty generous offer. I think that there will be enough investors who come to invest in this project!
Greencoin offers really good bonuses so I think that it is better to invest right now, because then there will not be any special bonuses
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Admin, tell me you have experience in eco, outside the Internet. For example, an office or a company that exists and attracts people outside the crypto community. I think this information would be useful to many. At least it will show that you are experts in your field. What do you say?
Activity: 252
Project Greencoin really looks cool. I read that they want to work with all companies. What mission will their token be?
Activity: 210
I read about the Greencoin project. What can I say quite an interesting concept among guys. Do you think there is a chance to break through in a falling market?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
The  Greencoin project is really engaged in very noble affairs. I think that investors should appreciate the prospects of investing in Greencoin!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Although the idea is not new, the process of product implementation and development is significantly different. That's why I'm going to invest in this project.
It is clear that such ideas have already been and more than once were. But here in my opinion everything looks large-scale and promising !!!
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
In the project description it is written that it will be based on green systems. What kind of system is it?  I just did not understand the meaning...
The Greencoin project will focus on working with companies and projects that work in the field of environmental protection. that's what they mean by "green projects".

the main question is whether companies are ready to work with such projects on the blockchain remains open. since now green energy throughout the world exists largely due to subsidies, if the government tells them to do business with them, they will do it. otherwise they will lose money for development. while the sphere without legalization will not be anything good  Roll Eyes
Yes, legalization is needed to reach the state level. But any startup can go on the principle of "People's Money" - groundfacing. Perhaps when the project gets high publicity among users and citizens of some state, then the government can keep up with the times. For example, Switzerland supports almost all projects on the blockchain. Maybe you need to look for support there?
Activity: 210
Yes, I would like to see the presentation! If you can give a link please!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Sorry for the question, but when will the presentation of your project? when you present your project at a big event. Very calving would take part, or at least now see the record. Share information.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I understand that this will be not just a project that will take care of the environment, but a whole huge platform that will combine dozens or even hundreds of projects to restore and protect the environment!
You are talking about the unification of different crypto projects in one platform or on what projects? Please explain!
Activity: 252
I read the whitepaper fluently. Yes, the idea is not new, I saw something similar at least 3 times. But let's see how it will be organized, this is the whole point.
Such projects are really a lot, but everyone has their own ideas and ways to implement them. In the end, you need to watch what certainly will be the result. I think Greencoin is one of the favorites!
Greencoin the favorite is because he not only cares about the environment, but tries to combine all the projects in this area.
I understand that this will be not just a project that will take care of the environment, but a whole huge platform that will combine dozens or even hundreds of projects to restore and protect the environment!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
The fact that this project has appeared can be foreseen. This is quite logical. I think that in the coming years a lot of forces will be directed to such projects. People are beginning to understand the danger facing our civilization.
I once was on a summit in Europe, and such projects were discussed there. Representatives of Eco Tokens said that everything was very transparent and clear in the blockchain, where the money was directed and how much was attracted. Ecology for European countries is an important condition for a normal life. Apparently Green Soin is one of these areas.
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Large investors may not read posts on this forum, although even here I know 2 people who have more than 50 bitcoins. Also seen a few listings for yachts in this forum) So don't think that sitting here right poor)

50 bitcoins is not such a big amount and investors with so many bitcoins do not really want to leave. Yes, of course there are exceptions, but among my friends whom I know. They are in such a market, trying to keep their bitcoins.
Investors who can afford to invest 50 Bitcoins in one project are pretty big investors. Of course, not top level, but above average. I think they know what they are doing !!!
It is foolish to invest 50 bitcoins in one start (ICO) even if you are sure of it. I'd rather have spread my money into several different ISOs. However, today I don’t have free money to invest. Since I previously bought a lot of shitty coins. And I'm angry.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I read the whitepaper fluently. Yes, the idea is not new, I saw something similar at least 3 times. But let's see how it will be organized, this is the whole point.
Such projects are really a lot, but everyone has their own ideas and ways to implement them. In the end, you need to watch what certainly will be the result. I think Greencoin is one of the favorites!
Greencoin the favorite is because he not only cares about the environment, but tries to combine all the projects in this area.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Large investors may not read posts on this forum, although even here I know 2 people who have more than 50 bitcoins. Also seen a few listings for yachts in this forum) So don't think that sitting here right poor)

50 bitcoins is not such a big amount and investors with so many bitcoins do not really want to leave. Yes, of course there are exceptions, but among my friends whom I know. They are in such a market, trying to keep their bitcoins.
Investors who can afford to invest 50 Bitcoins in one project are pretty big investors. Of course, not top level, but above average. I think they know what they are doing !!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 108

Pages:
Jump to: