Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 89. (Read 128637 times)

copper member
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
In the project description it is written that it will be based on green systems. What kind of system is it?  I just did not understand the meaning...
The Greencoin project will focus on working with companies and projects that work in the field of environmental protection. that's what they mean by "green projects".

the main question is whether companies are ready to work with such projects on the blockchain remains open. since now green energy throughout the world exists largely due to subsidies, if the government tells them to do business with them, they will do it. otherwise they will lose money for development. while the sphere without legalization will not be anything good  Roll Eyes

Actually, The true answer to your question is no, because there is a lot of companies of this kind that don't even know the Blockchain technology. We know this is a big challenge, but we believe in this project and and we will work very hard to bring it to reality, we have already contacted some companies and they're very excited and they agree the idea of this project with promising changes due to its expansion approach. for other hand,  The Greencoin platform plans to be a Decentralized Ecosystem. A platform based in blockchain technology and smart contracts that enables buyer to Green systems directly from manufacturers at lower prices, The Greencoin ecosystem is designed as a community service company, where even, charitable foundations and organizations can make donations to help a community by providing them ecological and sustainable systems and easily track donations, while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
I have seen one of the most effective renewable energy (solar) projects - KWHcoin. We needed only solar panels and nothing more! Sunlight is free! But this project is not developing very well. I don't really believe in green energy Economics without government subsidies. It is much more reasonable to use more efficient cryptocurrencies for implementation in all spheres of the financial system.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
 I will actually wait for the official presale, while it is difficult to say anything at all. The idea can be a good, but the main thing is investments ..
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
As far as I understand, the bounty are planning to be translated into 5 languages, right? I could do Russian translation, I have some portfolio to show.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
In the project description it is written that it will be based on green systems. What kind of system is it?  I just did not understand the meaning...
The Greencoin project will focus on working with companies and projects that work in the field of environmental protection. that's what they mean by "green projects".

the main question is whether companies are ready to work with such projects on the blockchain remains open. since now green energy throughout the world exists largely due to subsidies, if the government tells them to do business with them, they will do it. otherwise they will lose money for development. while the sphere without legalization will not be anything good  Roll Eyes
copper member
Interesting project. But why so long will go ICO? What is the reason? Tell me, please. I think, a lot of people want to know this
Hello

Thank you for your comment

The main reason why this specific time was decided, is to reach the objective of the hard cap, in that way, Greencoin project will advance even faster on its way to its goals.
Now it is very difficult to assemble a hard caps. and the problem is not in the project or in bad marketing ... the overall negative situation in the market is doing its job.
How exactly are you planning this collaboration? will the Greencoin project have a role in protecting the environment?
The role of Greencoin focuses on expanding these existing technologies to developing countries, for example some countries in Latin America, teaching and making known these ecological and sustainable systems, being in this way our collaboration to the environment
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
20% is a good bonus! Pretty generous offer. I think that there will be enough investors who come to invest in this project!
copper member

Hello Thank you for your comment

Actually there is a lot of products or systems out there in the market, for example Aquaponics systems  is a sustainable method of raising both fish and vegetables.  Aquaponics is one of the greenest ways to grow food. Since the only energy it requires is electrical, you can easily run off of solar, wind or hydroelectric power sources, and the Greencoin project goal is connecting this companies directly with buyers who can be individuals or communities, using Blockchain and smart contracts,

Also with blockchain technology  Greencoin it will create an effective incentive model building a strong rewards system to reward all participants that join the ecosystem, in that way we will achieve a faster expansion.
copper member
Activity: 126
Ecology is a very promising direction. on TV they constantly talk about how much all sorts of funds allocate money for this industry.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I have trouble opening the White Paper. The link works, but the document itself does not open. I tried several times, but in didn’t opened. Maybe someone has the same problems?
Everything works fine for me and opens correctly. Check your browser. Perhaps you need to clean the cache or cookies.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I have trouble opening the White Paper. The link works, but the document itself does not open. I tried several times, but in didn’t opened. Maybe someone has the same problems?
Activity: 126
Interesting project. But why so long will go ICO? What is the reason? Tell me, please. I think, a lot of people want to know this
Hello

The main reason why this specific time was decided, is to reach the objective of the hard cap, in that way, Greencoin project will advance even faster on its way to its goals.
Now it is very difficult to assemble a hard caps. and the problem is not in the project or in bad marketing ... the overall negative situation in the market is doing its job.
How exactly are you planning this collaboration? will the Greencoin project have a role in protecting the environment?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Hello

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
On the one hand, the idea of the project sounds good, but on the other hand, how are these guys going to make money? I'm interested in the prospect of return on investment!
I am not part of the team of this project and I don’t know about all the plans of these guys, but I want to tell you that the environmental field itself is a very highly profitable business sector!
Agree with you. I wonder how blockchain technology will affect earnings in this business. Because in fact, this technology can reduce costs and much more
The blockchain technology will soon come to all spheres of our life. I think it won't be long now. ideas Greencoin  is very promising!
copper member
Hello

copper member
I am already working on papers to get donation form this amazing prodjekt

Hello

Excellent, we really feel very happy that you will be part of this great project.
copper member
I really like the idea of the Greencoin project. After all, what they are going to do is a useful and noble cause! Good luck to the team!

Hello

We are really happy that you like the Greencoin project idea We are working hard to bring this project to reality.

Pages:
Jump to: