Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 22. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 12
is this a minable coin?
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
hI OP I have been monitoring the ICO tracker on the GRON Digital website its not much of a problem but was wondering why is it that every time i refresh the page the sold tokens sometimes shows 84% for 15,899,220 GRO sold tokens then comes back to 94%  for 15,899,220 GRO sold. Hope its no glitch
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
To prove that this service will be successful and demanded the project should show its capability of gaining more investors.
Activity: 199
Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money? Roll Eyes
Activity: 146
Having a central conversational group like telegram would be a great help for this project. Especially now that the GRON project is getting more and more known by most people and also, on the other hand, the GRON community is getting bigger and that's a great progress. I hope that this progress will continue.
Activity: 213
At what stage is the project now? Is there any fresh news or updates for today? In my opinion it’s a promising project, but I would like to know more about it...
I’m interested too. I am still looking forward for more developments and announcements from this project. I hope … project is legit and also hoping that they will continue the project whether the ico will be successful or not. 
Activity: 207
Do you have any video interviews? It would be quite appropriate on YouTube. So more people will learn about the project and will join.. 
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
At what stage is the project now? Is there any fresh news or updates for today? In my opinion it’s a promising project, but I would like to know more about it...
Activity: 193
This project looks like progressing better. This is good. I hope that Gron will be a success and become more well-known in the crypto-community. I hope this project will continuously do its great performance !!
Activity: 195
I've been watching these thread for some time, Do you guys anticipate a rapid rise in investors in the near future ??
Activity: 198
I read this project's website, white paper, road map, the contents are very detailed, and the team is very strong, is a reliable project, it is worth investing
Activity: 176
The project is going strong through its road map. I will be looking forward for the success of this project.   
Activity: 200
I think this is a good project and has a bright future, however they need to have a good strategic partners to make sure this will run smoothly...
Activity: 184
It is very good that the project has such a concept -- to connect gambling and blockchain! Great idea!
Activity: 194
a new promising project! hopefully this project will provide something new in the world of crypto and into gambling sphere. good luck!
Activity: 112
to reach maximum potential of this project, at least dev should make one working product on gambling and betting using this coin. so the investor will know what they will paid for
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
What other social communities you have besides here?
Activity: 134
Show me your main advantages, please. What makes GRON outstanding?
Pages:
Jump to: