Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 23. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What about the liquidity of your token? Why people will be interested in using it instead of tokens that exists nowadays?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
What are your future plans, team? Do you have smth interesting in store for us? 
Activity: 140
I'm still reading your WP, but it looks great! Not too long and understandable!
Activity: 213
What amount of profits will be paid to investors and how this will be realized?
It seems like I missed smth, so maybe I could ask here...
Activity: 214
What happens if no minimum budget for the project will be achieved?
Activity: 144
When shall we be able to receive the token after the purchase? After the end of the ICO?
Activity: 216
Where can I find the Smart Contract code?
Activity: 208
How many times I saw projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, GRON looks like reliable company with serious approach, I believe in their success!
Activity: 153
I like the idea of the project. It looks massive. But I'm concerned if you guys can pull it off
Activity: 213
It seems very cool and interesting with good concept, I like your project. Wish you great success and good luck!
Activity: 149
Will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?
Activity: 201
Where is your headquarters located?
Activity: 228
This looks like a really awesome project with a solid team. Really interested to invest, but will do more research... Roll Eyes
Activity: 162
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business!
Activity: 218
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news
Activity: 156
Hello team. Im looking forward to it,ill support you guy till the coin get into exchange. I do hope you win.
Activity: 220
I think that an excellent project is impossible without an excellent idea, and you definetely have one. Believe in your sucsess! 
Activity: 156
I am very much interested to invest in this project but will do more analysis
Activity: 225
I like this project and wish this will be great. Looks very imposing! I am interested in details of using smart contracts in your project. Where can I look into? 
Activity: 238
Good whitepaper you have here, very detailed. Obviously serious approach to business. Good luck team!
Pages:
Jump to: