Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 20. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Do you cooperate with video bloggers? Maybe there are some reviews on youtube? 
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
The concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans
Activity: 194
Do you have any significant partnerships? Can you tell us?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Thanks to blockchain technology, your system will become stable and safe
Activity: 217
If I do not sell tokens on the exchange, what services can I pay with tokens? What can I buy with these tokens?
Activity: 131
And what happens to tokens that will not be sold. Will they be burned?
Activity: 205
I think this project will attract investors and will be supported, because the concept is great and such service will be in demand
Activity: 181
Is there no team to handle this thread? I read back to page 14, many questions asked about this project but none are answered.
Maybe it's better to ask questions through the Contact Us section on their site
Activity: 286
Decentralised and smart contract betting are the future of online betting where users are always in control. But the lack of indulgence and activity of the OP in such project in undermining it's value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Is there no team to handle this thread? I read back to page 14, many questions asked about this project but none are answered.
Activity: 188
This project looks very serious.  Can you tell me please?  How do you guus plan to scale the project?   Thankfulness.
Activity: 187
Your website is cool, very accurate and no distractive animation. Strictly to business!
Activity: 126
devs explain quite clear how the projet helps to overcome the common disadvantages of traditional payment?
Activity: 134
Hi topic's admin and dev team.
I'm very interested the technology and the concept behind Gron Digital, and I'm concerned to invest. How GRO can compete with other tokens?
What's strategy/plan do you have to push the value to the top?
Activity: 29
are you able to explain the value derived from using the blockchain?
Activity: 126
How will regular users convert tokens to Fiat ?  would there be a one or two click option on the site that will ?
Activity: 140
It looks good thanks! How could I invest? I have btc. What should I do? 
Activity: 140
this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show its development, so i'll keep my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team
Activity: 213
Can you guarantee any price growth when the trading starts?
I think that nobody in the crypto-world can guarantee something. However, in my opinion, by looking at this project you can hope for a profit. Of course, it's hard to say what it will be like, but in my opinion you will not lose your money, but only will earn.   
That is true that crypto-world is really risky because of its volatile behavior. This project offers many unique features and I hope this kind of features will be appreciated and teams reputation will remain trusted by their investors
Activity: 214
I am amazed by the GRON team. We can see that they are really doing their job great. They are not just taking it easy but in fact they take seriously the threats around because we all know that competitors will not be avoided. Good Luck to the GRON project. I will look forward to it! 
Pages:
Jump to: