Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 24. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Is it possible to read somewhere a confirmation from members of the advisory board regarding their support of the project and their view on it?
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Why do you use the blockchain in such project?
Activity: 119
Could i have a link to your github repo?
Activity: 71
How your project will generate profits? There will be fees for users?
Activity: 155
The information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon? 
Activity: 186
Any Whitelist or KYC?
Activity: 214
What is your marketing plan? How are you going to advertise your product?
Activity: 146
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team?
Activity: 207
Promising project. It’s a good idea to have an ability to entrust my funds to an experienced team. I wanted to invest in some ico, and luckily found Gron. 
Activity: 213
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Gron is for me a very nice and promising project. Hopefully, it will proceed smoothly and achieve success in accordance with the expectations of all of us. And hopefully will get more and more participants who join this project and many investors who are interested in its further development
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
An interesting project with a convincing roadmap and white paper. The information it contains is useful for investors. When can we see the results of the ICO?
Bot much?
ICO is still in pre-sale
Activity: 193
This sounds like a really good project and something worth investing time and money in. Its really look fantastic
 Good luck all !!
Activity: 195
I like the concept of the project. It seems promising. Good luck for the developers. They have done a good job!
Activity: 198
I studied the white paper and I really enjoyed it. Especially the scale of this idea.
Good luck to your project!
Activity: 200
I love this concept. I will be following it closely. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 205
do you have a limit on the token that can be bought by one person?
Activity: 199
I just want to express all the warmth and gratitude I have towards the Gron creators! I'm absolutely looking forward to see how the project develops. I personally believe you will have a big success!
Activity: 194
What is your marketing budget? Do you have enough to promote the project?
Activity: 134
can we sell our tokens or what can we use it for?? 
Pages:
Jump to: