Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 17. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Hi
Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Yes, I too wonder the same. How can GRO be used in game betting? What are it benefits?. And please don't recommend the whitepaper, cos' if I read it I won't be asking  Grin
Let me put it this way the number of  GRO you have equals the number of Chips so you can use it to book a game or buy a lottery ticket on Gron digital platform and you can withdraw your winnings in Fiat if you so choose
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Hi
Yes, I too wonder the same. How can GRO be used in game betting? What are it benefits?. And please don't recommend the whitepaper, cos' if I read it I won't be asking  Grin
Get acquainted with the WP for more information. GRO will be used for betting and gambling instead of fiat. It aims to be the currency for gambling, gaming and sports betting industry.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Just finished reading information about this project. It is the worthy project! I look forward to further development. Thank you! 
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
if you learn from previous experience, usually a project that contains the element of gambling will definitely be successful
Based on my research on TokenMarket, this seems to be the case. Matter of fact, these kind of ICOs rarely tumble and based on the fact that GRON has been in the game long enough with a working platform, they've got my full confidence now
Yup that's true. Unlike some ICOs Gron is well specialized and moving towards its ultimate goal.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
This project looks very promising. I hope I can participate in the ICO too
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
Hi
Yes, I too wonder the same. How can GRO be used in game betting? What are it benefits?. And please don't recommend the whitepaper, cos' if I read it I won't be asking  Grin
Activity: 216
your tech team is great, this is a huge and needed project. excellent team and innovation. Thanks 
Activity: 208
Hi
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
This project is a great, and I hope to see your token at market with high price
That is every investors hope seeing their investment bringing in profit
Activity: 153
This project is a great, and I hope to see your token at market with high price
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
I studied the project documentation and I liked everything. Now I'm thinking about investing some money 
Welcome on board. March 15th is the day you want to peg down on your calendar for this investment
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
if you learn from previous experience, usually a project that contains the element of gambling will definitely be successful
Based on my research on TokenMarket, this seems to be the case. Matter of fact, these kind of ICOs rarely tumble and based on the fact that GRON has been in the game long enough with a working platform, they've got my full confidence now
Activity: 213
I studied the project documentation and I liked everything. Now I'm thinking about investing some money 
Activity: 149
The more people learn about what you’re doing the more they will like it. Great project with great possibilities!
Activity: 201
Following this project because i believe it will be good in the future. Keep up the good work, team
Activity: 364
Activity: 228
Really great and unique project
Good luck and best wishes Grin
Activity: 162
I think this project will be successful because of the professional team and experienced advisors
Activity: 218
Where is the company officially registered?
Activity: 220
More people should get acquainted with this project so it'll be great if we help spreading the word about it!
Pages:
Jump to: