Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 21. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Can you guarantee any price growth when the trading starts?
I think that nobody in the crypto-world can guarantee something. However, in my opinion, by looking at this project you can hope for a profit. Of course, it's hard to say what it will be like, but in my opinion you will not lose your money, but only will earn.   
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Can you guarantee any price growth when the trading starts?
Activity: 208
hey! Do we have any experts here? What do u think of this project? 
IDK if I could count myself as an "expert", but this project makes sense, I would invest in it 
Activity: 153
Maybe the project will take off, anyway, looks good enough to start investing, I suppose! 
Activity: 213
hey! Do we have any experts here? What do u think of this project? 
Activity: 149
What happens if you fail to reach a hard cap?
Activity: 201
Hello! the project is really worth attention since gambling area carries a huge profit.
Activity: 228
I have done a lot of analysis and feel safe to invest, what details are necessary for transactions?
Activity: 162
How do you see the future of the project in 5 years?
Activity: 218
Gron is getting more popular for the people here in the community of crypto currency. People are looking for the best projects they wanted to invest their money, time and effort. In short, all people are looking for a trustworthy project, they can trust in the future. And so, another project came out in this community to prove its potential and capability. I hope that this project will make its way to success and will be productive!
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
is this a minable coin?
I think this project using Smarth Contract Ethereum ERC20 Token to its already fully supply and not minable coin Smiley More information you can get at the website or maybe read whitepaper in your native language
Activity: 220
Hi! That is totally worth it to take part in a project like this! Who are your target audience?   
Activity: 156
Every day I see new promising and interesting projects. Today I was pleasantly surprised by GRON Digital Wink
Activity: 38
does the project benefit from being on the blockchain? Should it be on the blockchain?
Activity: 225
I would surely love to invest some of my funds into this project as it really seems a great project with good benefits ahead. The project has an innovative idea and i am sure that most of us will find it useful.
Activity: 238
This project is gaining popularity and getting widely spread and it's very good for all of us supporters Cool
Activity: 148
I need to know more details to make a clear decision. Where do you post the updates and news?
Activity: 233
This project really can bring great changes to the world of gambling. Looking forward to a successful continuation of this project Wink
Activity: 119
This project is gaining attention here in the community. People are getting interested in this project because of the unique features that GRON has and also that they can see the real potential of this project for the community. That is one of the reasons why I continue to support this project. Sooner or later, I believe that this project can reach its goal.
Activity: 71
This is a good project with revolutionary ideas for the gambling sphere that could greatly amaze people all over the world  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: