Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 27. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
When the coin will listed on an exchange? Do you potential contenders ? How many ?

We are currently in the process of listing GRO with major exchanges. As soon as the process is complete we will communicate to our customers. Our target to list GRO at the end of the ICO by no later than 5 April.
Where can i buy tokens? What requirements do i need to participate?

Hello,
Thank you showing interest in buying our tokens.
Here is the link for you to participate: https://grondigital.com
You can find all required details on our website.
Hello
What is the practical use of your token? And what currency do you accept?
Thank you

Hello,
GRO is our utility token that will be used on the Gron Digital Platform. The utility token acts as:
-a Gaming and Betting currency;
-as a reward;
-a form of payment; and
-an incentive which powers the Gron Digital economy.

The following cryptocurrencies can be swapped for GRO:
-Bitcoin
-Ethereum
-Bitcoin Cash
This is a great project, I like your ideas! Waiting for the news from you.
But could you clarify do your team have enough experience for projects like this?

Hello,
The founders of Gron Digital possess the relevant expertise in the industry: We are a legal Licensed Manufacturer and Service Provider to the Gaming Industry; We have the knowledge and hands-on experience in the Gaming and Betting domain; We have the IT infrastructure, necessary expertise, the management and the development team required to execute a project of this nature efficiently; and We have the Gambling and Betting certified products used in a production environment.
Activity: 149
Hey guys! Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Do you have some video or something - about how it works?
Activity: 228
What are your benefits among other projects?
Activity: 162
Hi there! Do you need additional developers?
Activity: 218
What should be the amount of funds invested in order to get maximum profit? Yeah, I'm greedy, but I can’t help it) 
Activity: 156
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by professional team. Great to be a part of this project, hope this project and its get great success in future.
Activity: 220
Show to everybody that you are different than the other projects who are just good in the beginning and after all don't continue the project. Goodluck and may the success be with you Grin
Activity: 225
Hi, everyone! Nice to be the part of community! very happy for support this project Cheesy
Activity: 238
Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment? 
Activity: 148
Haven't find the info so maybe I could ask here. Who if at all are your similar competitors? And how does GRON differs from them? Thanks. 
Activity: 233
Great idea. Keep up the good work and don't let us down. There are so many fakes coins these days but this is real, just spoke to the admin and they have prospect
Activity: 126
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project?

The maximum hardcap is 570 000 000 (Five Hundred and Seventy million tokens), and will be allocated to the Gron Digital Pre-ICO and ICO phases for public participation.

Thank you for your answer!
Activity: 71
It's great fun in this very big project and I'm always helping to make this project work successfully and I'm sure this project will grow more rapidly than any other project. Good luck!
Activity: 155
Looking forward for the dynamic spreading of technology and social affiliation to make the world of gambling and betting more convenient and much more interesting!
Activity: 186
I strongly believe in this project and a very qualified team. GRON will be the revolution in gambling & betting, and it will be a great project Grin
Activity: 214
Hi team! Very nice project! I’m a very new to ico (just know this thing in general), so it could be reasonable, because I like to invest some btc. What could you tell me about your project? I'm really into gambling, thats why I'm interested. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: