Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 25. (Read 9360 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
ico already over?

not yet, you decided early that it was over)
Nice, you can still have time to participate in ico
Especially now the price of the token is low, it is a good chance of investing.

There is an opportunity to buy them at a normal price, and then wait for growth, as for me the normal option

Do you often do this? successfully?
I bought coins of young projects several times, I was satisfied. It is necessary to conduct a detailed analysis, this is the most important thing.
Yes, a detailed analysis of the project will reduce risks and, if successful, will help to make good money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Now all markets have sunk in all markets, there are such times, but for growth it is rightly said, I will support.
If not today, then in a week, but the growth is sure to be, this is the current cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Today, there is only talk and talk about tokens, ICO, smart contracts and the bitcoin or etherium course.
Yes, the market of blockchain technologies is growing very fast, although so far few people understand what is happening at all.

I would not say that right now, in 2018, the market of blockchain technologies is growing. Growth has declined significantly compared to previous years.
Activity: 126
Today, there is only talk and talk about tokens, ICO, smart contracts and the bitcoin or etherium course.
Yes, the market of blockchain technologies is growing very fast, although so far few people understand what is happening at all.

We are witnessing the emergence of a fundamentally new economy based on cryptography, and it will change this world.
HeliosCoin will make a great contribution to the development of this economy that will make it popular among users. I think the project has every chance of success.
Activity: 84

We are witnessing the emergence of a fundamentally new economy based on cryptography, and it will change this world.
Activity: 112
Indeed, the project  HeliosCoin is well designed from a financial point of view, it can bring good profits to investors.

I would call it differently, this project is well designed from the economic, not the financial side.
Indeed, the project  HeliosCoin is well designed from a financial point of view, it can bring good profits to investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
One thing is for sure, the project is fresh, it needs to be given time to declare itself, to the whole crypto-currency world. Recently I see a large flow of positive news on HeliosCoin.
Activity: 182
How much exactly do you want to raise funds in the ICO process? Any specific numbers?
Activity: 168

Competition within reasonable limits is progress towards excellence, reduction of prices for products, etc. If competition is an overabundance - this is bad.

You are right, because due to competition, large companies absorb small ones. For business, competition is bad, but for the user it is good.
So it was always to compete well, you need a strong idea
Now very high competition in the market, it was and always will be)
With the right attitude, competition is an excellent stimulant, a business textbook and a stable source of inspiration.

Need to build brand not on the policy of competitors, but on customer feedback. The main task is not to destroy the enemy company, but to satisfy the needs of its customers.
YES, need to invest in your brand the whole charge of vivacity, obtained from the success of competitors. Over time, the brand will be the main advantage.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6

Competition within reasonable limits is progress towards excellence, reduction of prices for products, etc. If competition is an overabundance - this is bad.

You are right, because due to competition, large companies absorb small ones. For business, competition is bad, but for the user it is good.
With the right attitude, competition is an excellent stimulant, a business textbook and a stable source of inspiration.

Need to build brand not on the policy of competitors, but on customer feedback. The main task is not to destroy the enemy company, but to satisfy the needs of its customers.
Activity: 168

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Is the bounty company still active? Please share a link to it, I would like to take part in the bounty.

The campaign will happen until the end of the ICO, which will be on October 1st 2018. I believe you still have plenty of time to participate!

Here's the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-helioscoin-solar-mining-cluster-technology-3351076
Activity: 145
Personally, I have a project HeliosCoin is credible, I think that the developers will achieve the desired result. Waiting for sales results !
Activity: 134

Activity: 111

Activity: 91
will the token be available on the Yobit exchange?
The last time about the exchange Yobit very badly respond, since there are no payments to people
Yobit normal cryptocurrency exchange, negative feedback was invented. It would be good if HeliosCoin appeared on Yobit
Yobit has become in demand among users of the Russian-speaking segment and second only to the trading platform Exmo.
It is worthwhile to be careful enough when reading the rules of the service.
Feedback on the Yobit exchange indicates that the technical support service is not working very quickly and, often, having submitted a ticket, it is necessary to expect a solution to the problem for a long time.
Recently, there was a lot of fraud on the stock exchange, which the administration reacts poorly, it frightens many users.

I do not know, in general, to the exchange yobit bad attitude
Activity: 83
will the token be available on the Yobit exchange?
The last time about the exchange Yobit very badly respond, since there are no payments to people
Yobit normal cryptocurrency exchange, negative feedback was invented. It would be good if HeliosCoin appeared on Yobit
Yobit has become in demand among users of the Russian-speaking segment and second only to the trading platform Exmo.
It is worthwhile to be careful enough when reading the rules of the service.
Feedback on the Yobit exchange indicates that the technical support service is not working very quickly and, often, having submitted a ticket, it is necessary to expect a solution to the problem for a long time.
Recently, there was a lot of fraud on the stock exchange, which the administration reacts poorly, it frightens many users.

I heard about the fact that in general, wallets are opened
Activity: 226
I am glad that most of the collected funds will go to the development of the project. The right approach!
so it should always be, any project should do this
Pages:
Jump to: