Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 24. (Read 9406 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
You have a very cool idea! Make mining accessible to ordinary people who do not have hundreds thousands of dollars to purchase expensive equipment. Wish you luck!

this is the main goal of this project
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
One of the most popular investment sectors at the moment is investment in crypto-currencies.
The main advantage of ICO for investors is that even non-professional investors with a small budget can find a good object for investment and make a profit.
Yes, with the participation in ICO of a good project, a return on investment is possible in a few months with a profit.
The main task is to find a good and promising project for your investments and HeliosCoin is ideal for this one.

The project, and so promising, personally my opinion, time will tell
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
I do not understand only one thing, because after the start of the project, everyone will be able to invest in the project and earn, what is the difference between investors who will work then and those who will join the ICO?

For investors, there must be a bonus system
Activity: 66
You have a very cool idea! Make mining accessible to ordinary people who do not have hundreds thousands of dollars to purchase expensive equipment. Wish you luck!

I think the team itself will decide how best to do it
Activity: 125
I do not understand only one thing, because after the start of the project, everyone will be able to invest in the project and earn, what is the difference between investors who will work then and those who will join the ICO?

After the launch of the platform, you will be renting opportunities, and now you are investing in tokens.
Activity: 154
One of the most popular investment sectors at the moment is investment in crypto-currencies.
The main advantage of ICO for investors is that even non-professional investors with a small budget can find a good object for investment and make a profit.
Yes, with the participation in ICO of a good project, a return on investment is possible in a few months with a profit.
The main task is to find a good and promising project for your investments and HeliosCoin is ideal for this one.
Activity: 182
Activity: 238
Activity: 168
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Now all markets have sunk in all markets, there are such times, but for growth it is rightly said, I will support.
If not today, then in a week, but the growth is sure to be, this is the current cryptocurrency market.

Guys could you tell me, and this project intends to pursue bounty company? I'd like to take part in the bounty.

As I know their bounty will end 4th of October, so you can to participate, but I can be wrong - you'd better ask this question in their bounty theme.
Activity: 144
Especially in HeliosCoin project ? he is better than his predecessors? Are there any technical innovations?
Now all markets have sunk in all markets, there are such times, but for growth it is rightly said, I will support.
If not today, then in a week, but the growth is sure to be, this is the current cryptocurrency market.

Guys could you tell me, and this project intends to pursue bounty company? I'd like to take part in the bounty.
Activity: 31
Today, there is only talk and talk about tokens, ICO, smart contracts and the bitcoin or etherium course.
Yes, the market of blockchain technologies is growing very fast, although so far few people understand what is happening at all.

I would not say that right now, in 2018, the market of blockchain technologies is growing. Growth has declined significantly compared to previous years.

I think just now this period, it's not for long

but it seems to me that we will not see more such big growth as in 2017 ((

I think it's possible, you just need to wait patiently)
Activity: 11
Today, there is only talk and talk about tokens, ICO, smart contracts and the bitcoin or etherium course.
Yes, the market of blockchain technologies is growing very fast, although so far few people understand what is happening at all.

I would not say that right now, in 2018, the market of blockchain technologies is growing. Growth has declined significantly compared to previous years.

but it seems to me that we will not see more such big growth as in 2017 ((
Activity: 61
will the token be available on the Yobit exchange?
The last time about the exchange Yobit very badly respond, since there are no payments to people
Yobit normal cryptocurrency exchange, negative feedback was invented. It would be good if HeliosCoin appeared on Yobit
Yobit has become in demand among users of the Russian-speaking segment and second only to the trading platform Exmo.
It is worthwhile to be careful enough when reading the rules of the service.
Feedback on the Yobit exchange indicates that the technical support service is not working very quickly and, often, having submitted a ticket, it is necessary to expect a solution to the problem for a long time.
not the first time I hear about yobit, that complaints are received
I agree, only bad news about them

lately they seem to work well, without problems
Activity: 165
will the token be available on the Yobit exchange?
The last time about the exchange Yobit very badly respond, since there are no payments to people
Yobit normal cryptocurrency exchange, negative feedback was invented. It would be good if HeliosCoin appeared on Yobit
Yobit has become in demand among users of the Russian-speaking segment and second only to the trading platform Exmo.
It is worthwhile to be careful enough when reading the rules of the service.
Feedback on the Yobit exchange indicates that the technical support service is not working very quickly and, often, having submitted a ticket, it is necessary to expect a solution to the problem for a long time.
not the first time I hear about yobit, that complaints are received
I agree, only bad news about them
Activity: 266

Hi, everybody. I see that the project is worthwhile!! What are your plans for the future, have a specific plan of action and fight against competition?

did you read the whitepaper?
Pages:
Jump to: