Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 26. (Read 9360 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 1
will the token be available on the Yobit exchange?
The last time about the exchange Yobit very badly respond, since there are no payments to people
Yobit normal cryptocurrency exchange, negative feedback was invented. It would be good if HeliosCoin appeared on Yobit
Yobit has become in demand among users of the Russian-speaking segment and second only to the trading platform Exmo.
It is worthwhile to be careful enough when reading the rules of the service.
Feedback on the Yobit exchange indicates that the technical support service is not working very quickly and, often, having submitted a ticket, it is necessary to expect a solution to the problem for a long time.
not the first time I hear about yobit, that complaints are received
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hi, everybody. I see that the project is worthwhile!! What are your plans for the future, have a specific plan of action and fight against competition?
I think the team worked a lot of risks, because they are not the first day on the market
Activity: 154
The last time about the exchange Yobit very badly respond, since there are no payments to people
Yobit normal cryptocurrency exchange, negative feedback was invented. It would be good if HeliosCoin appeared on Yobit
Yobit has become in demand among users of the Russian-speaking segment and second only to the trading platform Exmo.
Feedback on the Yobit exchange indicates that the technical support service is not working very quickly and, often, having submitted a ticket, it is necessary to expect a solution to the problem for a long time.
Activity: 196
Hi, everybody. I see that the project is worthwhile!! What are your plans for the future, have a specific plan of action and fight against competition?
Activity: 140
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
Activity: 85
I see people do not sit here and do not get bored, participate in the life of the company, it's good)
Activity: 66
Is the bounty company still active? Please share a link to it, I would like to take part in the bounty.
Look at the site, maybe another bounty passes
Activity: 181
Job exchange, I do not trust her anymore, since they do not pay money to people
Activity: 171
I really liked your training video, looking with which I realized how strong and promising can be  HeliosCoin !!!!

What video are you talking about? Where did you find him, on YouTube? Please share the link.

Yes, I'm also interested in watching this video
Please share the source where you looked in the video ...

I do not know where people watch the video)
Activity: 134
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I really liked your training video, looking with which I realized how strong and promising can be  HeliosCoin !!!!

What video are you talking about? Where did you find him, on YouTube? Please share the link.

Yes, I'm also interested in watching this video
Please share the source where you looked in the video ...
Activity: 11

I think, we must strive for better exchanges, for example Poloniex
Activity: 31
Activity: 61
I can not say anything bad for the project HeliosCoin, the administration is working on the development of the platform, it can be seen.

how do you follow the project?
Activity: 151
I wanted to clarify how successful is the token sale process? How many tokens have you managed to sell?

look at the sales calculator on website
The project is successful, the team is trying, it's clear, so I think the tokens were sold normally
Activity: 165
I wanted to clarify how successful is the token sale process? How many tokens have you managed to sell?

look at the sales calculator on website
Activity: 266
When do you plan to release the beta version of the platform? I want to look at the full potential of the project from the inside.

You need a little more patience and then we'll all see you, most interesting, too.

I join the issue, I would like to see the beta version
Activity: 182
I am glad that most of the collected funds will go to the development of the project. The right approach!
So everywhere should be, just many people are interested in their own pocket

this is yes, now this is the main incentive))
Pages:
Jump to: