Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 23. (Read 9360 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
will the token be available on the Yobit exchange?
The last time about the exchange Yobit very badly respond, since there are no payments to people
In general, I do not see the point in the stock exchange, there people do not pay tokens
Well before this was considered a stock exchange at the level, and now they are so crowded
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
will the token be available on the Yobit exchange?
The last time about the exchange Yobit very badly respond, since there are no payments to people
In general, I do not see the point in the stock exchange, there people do not pay tokens
Activity: 151
Especially in HeliosCoin project ? he is better than his predecessors? Are there any technical innovations?

Well, as for me the analogs of this project have not seen this yet
Activity: 87
I am glad that most of the collected funds will go to the development of the project. The right approach!
Every self-respecting person who does the project will do so
Activity: 91
Personally, I have a project HeliosCoin is credible, I think that the developers will achieve the desired result. Waiting for sales results !

It all depends on the desire and how they work
Activity: 98
I participate in the project as an investor, for a long time. I'm looking forward to the project itself being launched, and I don't regret investing more than  500$ in it.

The right thing to do is to contribute to your future
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
Today, there is only talk and talk about tokens, ICO, smart contracts and the bitcoin or etherium course.
Yes, the market of blockchain technologies is growing very fast, although so far few people understand what is happening at all.

Yes, the block system was very popular.
A lot of companies use blockchain, as this is primarily security
for the future, you know it yourself
Activity: 226
Today, there is only talk and talk about tokens, ICO, smart contracts and the bitcoin or etherium course.
Yes, the market of blockchain technologies is growing very fast, although so far few people understand what is happening at all.

A lot of companies use blockchain, as this is primarily security
Activity: 238

Activity: 287
by which date is the last stage of ico assigned?
And is this question still not answered? if not, then I think the team will later say the date
Activity: 181
completely agree, here are quite different amounts of profit, here people do not work for 20%
and what percentage of people work, if not secret?) It is interesting to know
Activity: 182
by which date is the last stage of ico assigned?
Activity: 168
How to struggle with competing platforms? It's no secret that in this area there are many competitors. Have a specific plan?
Competition is always good .. because if there are not those who can better then why come up with perfection …
You are right, competition is the engine of progress. Imagine what would happen in the world if there was no competition.
Competition within reasonable limits is progress towards excellence, reduction of prices for products, etc. If competition is an overabundance - this is bad.
Activity: 31
completely agree, here are quite different amounts of profit, here people do not work for 20%
Activity: 266
One of the most popular investment sectors at the moment is investment in crypto-currencies.
The main advantage of ICO for investors is that even non-professional investors with a small budget can find a good object for investment and make a profit.
Yes, with the participation in ICO of a good project, a return on investment is possible in a few months with a profit.

I think it's better to wait more, 2-3 years

3 years to wait very much. It is better to invest in real estate

there you can get a profit of 20-30%, and then up to 300
Activity: 165
One of the most popular investment sectors at the moment is investment in crypto-currencies.
The main advantage of ICO for investors is that even non-professional investors with a small budget can find a good object for investment and make a profit.
Yes, with the participation in ICO of a good project, a return on investment is possible in a few months with a profit.

3 years to wait very much. It is better to invest in real estate
Activity: 31

Activity: 350
Prompt, will there be discounts for buying tokens in the pre-sale process? I really like your idea, I always wanted to become a miner and I had the means to do it, but I did not have enough technical skills to care for the farm's mineral farming.
Activity: 61
I do not understand only one thing, because after the start of the project, everyone will be able to invest in the project and earn, what is the difference between investors who will work then and those who will join the ICO?

For investors, there must be a bonus system

it now exists
Activity: 11
The main task is to find a good and promising project for your investments and HeliosCoin is ideal for this one.

Why do you think so?
Pages:
Jump to: