Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 27. (Read 9360 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 4
I am glad that most of the collected funds will go to the development of the project. The right approach!
So everywhere should be, just many people are interested in their own pocket
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Competition within reasonable limits is progress towards excellence, reduction of prices for products, etc. If competition is an overabundance - this is bad.

You are right, because due to competition, large companies absorb small ones. For business, competition is bad, but for the user it is good.

for business this is also good, because the product of the business itself is improving
To achieve success in business, and even more leadership in the industry, strategic planning is necessary. Strategic planning without regard for competition and competitors is almost impossible.
The appearance of a competitor is not encouraging. But an unconventional approach to solving the problem will strengthen the development of the project.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
The project is developing at a fairly good pace, I think the team has set itself the goal to achieve the world's leading positions the crypto currency.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I am glad that most of the collected funds will go to the development of the project. The right approach!
Activity: 83
I can not say anything bad for the project HeliosCoin, the administration is working on the development of the platform, it can be seen.
The platform should be for this project, it will be convenient
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Is the bounty company still active? Please share a link to it, I would like to take part in the bounty.
Activity: 226
When do you plan to release the beta version of the platform? I want to look at the full potential of the project from the inside.

You need a little more patience and then we'll all see you, most interesting, too.
Merit: 2
I wanted to clarify how successful is the token sale process? How many tokens have you managed to sell?
Activity: 168
I can not say anything bad for the project HeliosCoin, the administration is working on the development of the platform, it can be seen.
Activity: 140

Competition within reasonable limits is progress towards excellence, reduction of prices for products, etc. If competition is an overabundance - this is bad.

You are right, because due to competition, large companies absorb small ones. For business, competition is bad, but for the user it is good.

for business this is also good, because the product of the business itself is improving
To achieve success in business, and even more leadership in the industry, strategic planning is necessary. Strategic planning without regard for competition and competitors is almost impossible.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
There are a lot of interesting things on the website, the project looks very strong in the world of crypto currency, I think this will be a successful course for the team.
Activity: 32
Proof of joined post
Bitcointalk username: YaquelineMetropolitan
Campaign in which you participate: Blog/Media/Article CAMPAIGN
                                                    Trabajos / Articulos  / Videos
ETH address: 0x1DdC2e359E93e29b0971E892E81aeCb399dCFDa0
Activity: 11

big companies do not give a little show themselves
Activity: 31
I really liked your training video, looking with which I realized how strong and promising can be  HeliosCoin !!!!

What video are you talking about? Where did you find him, on YouTube? Please share the link.

Yes, I'm also interested in watching this video
Activity: 165

Activity: 61
I can not figure out what specific functions will perform and already performs the platform HeliosCoin.

What functions are you talking about?
Activity: 266
The project is very cool, it should have a future. Extraction using alternative energy sources, such as solar energy. I am sure that the project will be very popular. Much will depend on the team, how it will be able to develop and maintain the project's working capacity in the light of the current situation in the crypto-currency market.

Solar energy is the source of the future, so the project has great chances
Yes, solar energy is one of the most renewable and easily accessible sources of energy.

Only it does not give much energy as we would like
Activity: 182
How to struggle with competing platforms? It's no secret that in this area there are many competitors. Have a specific plan?
Competition is always good .. because if there are not those who can better then why come up with perfection …
You are right, competition is the engine of progress. Imagine what would happen in the world if there was no competition.

such it is difficult to imagine))
Activity: 182
I really liked your training video, looking with which I realized how strong and promising can be  HeliosCoin !!!!

What video are you talking about? Where did you find him, on YouTube? Please share the link.
Pages:
Jump to: