Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 51. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
What is the stage of your pre-sale?I feel that your project has many supporters, which is very popular and impressive. I will keep following your development progress
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Immersion cooling solves the existing problems of uneven cooling boards, fan noise, pollution of expensive electronic components, and the need for system repairs. This is the future of mining.

Solar energy is one of the way for the humanity to survive in this world when the oil and gas will over. I think it is great to invest in this product.
Activity: 112
Immersion cooling solves the existing problems of uneven cooling boards, fan noise, pollution of expensive electronic components, and the need for system repairs. This is the future of mining.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Ecologically clean energy, first of all installation of solar panels I am interested for a long time, an interesting project. Yes, for residents of St. Petersburg, of course, not very relevant information, but if you live somewhere in Catalonia, why not?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The world of crypto currency is developing so rapidly that it is necessary to act here and now.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
The combination of Internet technologies and renewable energy sources opens the way to an industrial revolution, and the crypto currency will be the main incentive for the development of clean energy.
Activity: 126
I consider that it is a good project for investment. We all know about solar panels for a long time. Someone does not believe in their effectiveness, the other - buys and rejoices, the third - sits and considers the benefit.

Without a doubt, solar panels are very efficient, especially on a large scale, but do not forget that they are not eternal and require constant maintenance and repair.
Activity: 266
HeliosCoin is a unique project that will be able to raise the process of cryptocurrency mining to a new level.
I also think that with such an economic model and a strong marketing plan, this project has all the chances to take a leading place in this industry.
Activity: 66
Do you even plan mobile applications for different platforms in the future?

I do not quite understand what applications can be in this area
There will be an app, look at our road map, but this app is not for investors - its for cluster owners.
There will be an app, look at our road map, but this app is not for investors - its for cluster owners.
Activity: 126
HeliosCoin is a unique project that will be able to raise the process of cryptocurrency mining to a new level.
Activity: 532
I also really hope so, because we now need to promote new technologies, since this will greatly simplify our life and we will be able to clean up the ecology. I watch a lot of programs that say that everything on the planet is very bad and animals die.
Activity: 98
 I consider that it is a good project for investment. We all know about solar panels for a long time. Someone does not believe in their effectiveness, the other - buys and rejoices, the third - sits and considers the benefit.
Activity: 181
When is the ICO planned to start? I studied the white paper of the project, it looks very serious.
Yes, soon I already, I just do not remember the numbers)
The project should pass the ICO well, people trust the project
Activity: 151
When is the ICO planned to start? I studied the white paper of the project, it looks very serious.
Yes, soon I already, I just do not remember the numbers)
Activity: 532
Solar energy - This is an eternal source of electricity and this is the main decision due to which the profitability of mining will be increased.

Solar energy will be profitable only if it is used correctly
Solar energy is not a free resource, because that would convert this energy into electricity you need a lot of effort and technology.

Solar energy will be the cheapest energy in the future
Well, yes, I think in the future, many will use it
I am sure for another five years and even the machines will be produced on solar panels, because it is profitable
The team in general is a very good project came up, solar energy as a resource is gaining momentum in life
We must first of all think that the use of solar energy will save our ecology from destruction and the planet as a whole.
Solar energy is a very good option for those who for example want to live far from the city, somewhere near the horn, where electricity will not last. Solar energy is the way out! And of course it's free, saving resources and money. It is a pity that this is not going to happen around the world soon.
But when installing solar panels, as well as solar collectors, do not forget about the location, for a useful production, you need to choose regions with a lot of sunny days.
I think that these will be the countries that are in the South. Either Eastern Asia, there is also a constant sun. There will be few countries from Europe, there is a constant change of climate and there are cloudy days when there are no suns for several days at a stretch. But I think that it will not be difficult to choose a country.
Activity: 61

ico has long gone)
Activity: 238
The second round of sales is scheduled for July 1, there are just a few days before the start of sales.
Activity: 140
Activity: 112
Hello! Your ICO project https://icoholder.com/en/helioscoin-21167 have got new comments. It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.
Rreplied
Activity: 80
The project looks very relevant for today, saving electricity when extracting cryptocurrency with the help of mining, it is very important and profitable from a financial point of view.
The guys are focusing on the economics of electricity, the right solution
Pages:
Jump to: