Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 53. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I have a question, tell me, if I am among the first users who will actively participate and at the same time test your platform, what kind of bonuses are provided to me?
Under the guise of active participation, you mean active investment? Or I something not so understood?
Activity: 196
I have a question, tell me, if I am among the first users who will actively participate and at the same time test your platform, what kind of bonuses are provided to me?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Considering the idea of the project, and his team, we can say with confidence that in the near future we will see success, because this topic is relevant in our time and is developing strongly.
see the project idea and concept also has a very interesting and very useful for the life of the moment. I'm sure there will be a lot of support for this project and I'm also sure a project like this can always be developed.
Merit: 0
Considering the idea of the project, and his team, we can say with confidence that in the near future we will see success, because this topic is relevant in our time and is developing strongly.
Activity: 98
Solar energy - This is an eternal source of electricity and this is the main decision due to which the profitability of mining will be increased.

Solar energy will be profitable only if it is used correctly
Solar energy is not a free resource, because that would convert this energy into electricity you need a lot of effort and technology.

Solar energy will be the cheapest energy in the future
Well, yes, I think in the future, many will use it
I am sure for another five years and even the machines will be produced on solar panels, because it is profitable
The team in general is a very good project came up, solar energy as a resource is gaining momentum in life
We must first of all think that the use of solar energy will save our ecology from destruction and the planet as a whole.
Solar energy is a very good option for those who for example want to live far from the city, somewhere near the horn, where electricity will not last. Solar energy is the way out! And of course it's free, saving resources and money. It is a pity that this is not going to happen around the world soon.
But when installing solar panels, as well as solar collectors, do not forget about the location, for a useful production, you need to choose regions with a lot of sunny days.
I also agree with you, solar panels are widely used in tropical and subtropical regions with a lot of sunny days. Especially popular in the Mediterranean countries, where they are placed on the roofs of houses.
Solar batteries are one of the main ways to generate electricity on space vehicles: they work for a long time without consuming any materials, and at the same time are environmentally safe.
Solar energy - This is an eternal source of electricity and this is the main decision due to which the profitability of mining will be increased.

Solar energy is not a free resource, because that would convert this energy into electricity you need a lot of effort and technology.

I am sure for another five years and even the machines will be produced on solar panels, because it is profitable
The team in general is a very good project came up, solar energy as a resource is gaining momentum in life
We must first of all think that the use of solar energy will save our ecology from destruction and the planet as a whole.
Solar energy is a very good option for those who for example want to live far from the city, somewhere near the horn, where electricity will not last. Solar energy is the way out! And of course it's free, saving resources and money. It is a pity that this is not going to happen around the world soon.
But when installing solar panels, as well as solar collectors, do not forget about the location, for a useful production, you need to choose regions with a lot of sunny days.
I also agree with you, solar panels are widely used in tropical and subtropical regions with a lot of sunny days. Especially popular in the Mediterranean countries, where they are placed on the roofs of houses.

Activity: 532

Activity: 61
Interesting project, but what about the bounty company? When do you plan to launch the bounty?

The bounty campaign has been going on for a long time, but there is still a possibility to join it. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-helioscoin-solar-mining-cluster-technology-3351076

wow! thank you very much, I did not know that there is a bounty company
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Interesting project, but what about the bounty company? When do you plan to launch the bounty?

The bounty campaign has been going on for a long time, but there is still a possibility to join it. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-helioscoin-solar-mining-cluster-technology-3351076
Activity: 266

as far as I know the company is already being conducted
Activity: 182
I agree that the project will be very popular in the future, but I can not even imagine how the full functionality of the platform can be implemented.

yes, it will be really hard to do
Activity: 182
The idea, of course, is not new, but the fact that due to solar batteries there will be almost free electricity is very good for the budget, and then for the overall profit.
Electricity will not be completely free, because you have to hire a staff of people who will monitor the performance of these solar panels, plus non-excluded damage.
Activity: 168
I agree that the project will be very popular in the future, but I can not even imagine how the full functionality of the platform can be implemented.
Activity: 112
The idea, of course, is not new, but the fact that due to solar batteries there will be almost free electricity is very good for the budget, and then for the overall profit.
Solar energy is in most cases a profitable business, yet the initial investment required to equip the project with clean electricity is high enough.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

All correctly said that the conservation of the ecosystem in our time is the most important task of mankind, and the transition to mining, an environmentally friendly way of energy is the main goal of the project HeliosCoin.

Activity: 532

It seems that the team has not told us about it yet, but I think that as soon as sales and distribution of tokens begin, we will immediately know about it. Our task is to support the project and monitor its development. I almost every day go and check the news of projects for which I decided to watch.
Activity: 83

If I'm not mistaken, is the bounty already going, or am I confusing something?
Pages:
Jump to: