Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 52. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Hello! Your ICO project https://icoholder.com/en/helioscoin-21167 have got new comments. It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.
There are also kind people who help to look for investors in the project
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
The project looks very relevant for today, saving electricity when extracting cryptocurrency with the help of mining, it is very important and profitable from a financial point of view.
Undoubtedly, the Economics of the project is thought out for many years to come. That's what I like about this project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Do you even plan mobile applications for different platforms in the future?

I do not quite understand what applications can be in this area
There will be an app, look at our road map, but this app is not for investors - its for cluster owners.
There will be an app, look at our road map, but this app is not for investors - its for cluster owners.

for investors you also need to make an application, I think so
Perhaps this application is under development and therefore the project representatives do not want to open all the cards in advance)
I agree with you, because at this stage of development the team should take investors seriously and their surroundings.

Investors should always be in the forefront, only with these people it is possible to achieve the goal that the team and the project as a whole have set themselves.
Activity: 70

Perhaps this application is under development and therefore the project representatives do not want to open all the cards in advance)
I agree with you, because at this stage of development the team should take investors seriously and their surroundings.
Activity: 238

Activity: 61
I have a question, tell me, if I am among the first users who will actively participate and at the same time test your platform, what kind of bonuses are provided to me?
An interesting question, I had not even thought about it. I join in this important issue.
Guys, all time based bonuses are in WP page 4
Just few people read white paper, you need to be more attentive

in white paper is not always clearly written, especially for beginners)
Activity: 165
I didn't find any mention of a mobile app in the roadmap. Of course, it would be much more convenient to work with him.
In the future, if the company will be popular, the applications will make

I think it's not long to wait
Activity: 266

Activity: 112

Activity: 87
I didn't find any mention of a mobile app in the roadmap. Of course, it would be much more convenient to work with him.
In the future, if the company will be popular, the applications will make
Activity: 61

Activity: 238
Activity: 151
Activity: 85
I have a question, tell me, if I am among the first users who will actively participate and at the same time test your platform, what kind of bonuses are provided to me?
An interesting question, I had not even thought about it. I join in this important issue.
This is very good when there is a bonus system, a big plus for investors
Activity: 226
Here we have an attentive people, they do not even read anything Grin
Activity: 144
Activity: 112
Activity: 85
I think in time there will be some encouragement for you, just need more time
Activity: 287
I think encouragement should be, but only what)
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: