Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 69. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Really worthwhile project, at least the idea is very good, to use solar energy for mining it is very profitable, because the energy consumption of farms is big.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Mining has huge perspectives. The team is interesting in that it makes its own development. But I do not read the white paper. What is the basis of development?

better read the whitepaper, there have their own characteristics
Activity: 154
Mining has huge perspectives. The team is interesting in that it makes its own development. But I do not read the white paper. What is the basis of development?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
The idea is excellent, I like it. I would like to see the project as a leader in this business. He has great prospects, very big ambitions. I'm sure that the guys will manage to achieve the goal!
HeliosCoin uses "clean" energy for its mining, can be done anywhere at the same time, storing energy inside the battery so it is not dependent on fossil fuels and minimizes environmental destruction
Activity: 98
The idea is excellent, I like it. I would like to see the project as a leader in this business. He has great prospects, very big ambitions. I'm sure that the guys will manage to achieve the goal!
thanks for the information, I just searched there and did not find (
As you can see, the team operatively informs us and watches its participants
To the work of the team, no questions at all. I am looking forward to the project implementation, I am sure that the platform will have a flow of regular customers.
Activity: 171
As you can see, the team operatively informs us and watches its participants
Activity: 165
and what discounts are currently in effect? they still stayed?
Yes, there is still a discount. On the site you can find information on discounts
Activity: 165
and what discounts are currently in effect? they still stayed?
In what cryptocurrencies do payments are accepted? Is there a discount on the purchase of tokens?
Accepting: BTC, BTH, BTG,LTC,ETH, WIRE TRANSFER. The choice is very large, everything is done for the maximum convenience of the investor.

through bch could it be? it seems to be not
Activity: 98
In what cryptocurrencies do payments are accepted? Is there a discount on the purchase of tokens?
Accepting: BTC, BTH, BTG,LTC,ETH, WIRE TRANSFER. The choice is very large, everything is done for the maximum convenience of the investor.
It is very convenient that there are many ways for investors to get money for a project
Activity: 85
is there any new news about adding to exchanges?
As we told before - there are 3 confirmed exchanges. More details to come.
Could you please announce the name of these cryptocurrency exchanges? Will there be famous and popular cryptocurrency exchanges in this list?
we cant do it now due to legal issues. please be patient guys Smiley
We are waiting for further information from you with impatience, I'm waiting for the token to get on the exchange
Activity: 287
Could you please announce the name of these cryptocurrency exchanges? Will there be famous and popular cryptocurrency exchanges in this list?
We'll wait for the good news from you, I really hope everything will be fine
Activity: 112

I am also interested in this issue, because the choice of cryptocurrency exchanges will play an important role in the future of the project.
Activity: 350
What is there to think about, we need to wait for a response from the administration itself
Pages:
Jump to: