Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 71. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The project has great prospects to occupy this niche with the number of strong players, the main thing is not to relax.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The project is worthy of attention and assistance from investors, as in the future it should be very popular

It will be popular when I release more applications later
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Almost 200 thousand dollars, a good result, I congratulate you guys!
Activity: 154
The project is worthy of attention and assistance from investors, as in the future it should be very popular
Activity: 154
If the project will master all the tasks, then there is no reason for failure. Advantages over other platforms on the face!
Activity: 287

It is very cool. Happy for you. It's good that your grades are so high

The higher the estimates of the project, the better it is perceived by investors
Activity: 87
Activity: 134
Well, I think this is a very high rating for the project, let's see what happens next
Activity: 287
Really worthwhile project, at least the idea is very good, to use solar energy for mining it is very profitable, because the energy consumption of farms is big.

Do not forget that the maintenance and permanent repair of these solar panels, too, need funds and hiring additional workers. Of course, from the economic side it is profitable, but still.
The costs for them will certainly be, but not as large as for simple electricity
Yes, this is a great saving of money, but there are still some disadvantages
Activity: 83
Really worthwhile project, at least the idea is very good, to use solar energy for mining it is very profitable, because the energy consumption of farms is big.

Do not forget that the maintenance and permanent repair of these solar panels, too, need funds and hiring additional workers. Of course, from the economic side it is profitable, but still.
The costs for them will certainly be, but not as large as for simple electricity
Activity: 210
Merit: 2

Activity: 112
Did I notice if the rating is higher or lower than the previous figures? Who remembers what the rating was before?
thats another listings rating. major one on icobench remain the same
Activity: 196
Did I notice if the rating is higher or lower than the previous figures? Who remembers what the rating was before?
Activity: 182
How are token sales going, many investors have entrusted their funds? I don't want to risk it, I'd like to know for sure.
Activity: 168

If we talk about the energy consumption of mining farms, it's just huge. I also like this project, the developers have provided all the details.
Merit: 2
There are no claims to the project itself, the website and its navigation is perfectly executed. Now, most importantly, support for investors.

Support for investors is what the project needs right now, to raise as much money as possible and buy the necessary equipment, the project needs to be kept, because the future is for cryptocurrencies, and mining is an integral part of the crypto-world.
There are no claims to the project itself, the website and its navigation is perfectly executed. Now, most importantly, support for investors.
Very well done site and written white paper. The project does not stand still, I was very pleased, and indeed I like the idea

Pages:
Jump to: