Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 72. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Mining by means of solar energy, sounds is very promising!
The project tackles a very topical problem!
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
The project does not solve any problems, it is created for the profit of its owners and investors who will acquire its tokens.
Every idea that makes sense in development must be paid for, so that there is a place under the sun
Activity: 182
The project does not solve any problems, it is created for the profit of its owners and investors who will acquire its tokens.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I now do not go to your site, it works?
Yes it works, the only thing is that we based on Amazon servers which difficult to reach from russia due to RosComNadzor restrictions. So use VPN and you will be satisfied.
How long will this procedure take? I would like to have free access to the project website.
This is question to Russian government not to us - our website works perfect. The issues are on Russian side not on our. Do you know about blockage of Telegram? Its all about it - your government blocks Amazon servers as well. If you want to have constant access - use VPN.
I have no problems with access to the site, everything works as it worked, no problems, maybe you have problems with the provider?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Yes it works, the only thing is that we based on Amazon servers which difficult to reach from russia due to RosComNadzor restrictions. So use VPN and you will be satisfied.
How long will this procedure take? I would like to have free access to the project website.
Activity: 165
I participate in the project as an investor, for a long time. I'm looking forward to the project itself being launched, and I don't regret investing more than  500$ in it.
500 dollars is a small amount, so you can not worry much, the project is obliged to bring a large profit, but the purchased tokens will have to keep at least 5 months.

I think you will need more more time, a year and more
Activity: 181
The idea is excellent, I like it. I would like to see the project as a leader in this business. He has great prospects, very big ambitions. I'm sure that the guys will manage to achieve the goal! They just need to go to the goal! 

Time will tell what will happen next, whether the project will be promising, but I am confident that they will fall on good exchanges
If the project has good investors who will lead it to the very end, then everything will be fine
Activity: 151
The idea is excellent, I like it. I would like to see the project as a leader in this business. He has great prospects, very big ambitions. I'm sure that the guys will manage to achieve the goal! They just need to go to the goal! 

Time will tell what will happen next, whether the project will be promising, but I am confident that they will fall on good exchanges
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

The main thing is to successfully launch several clusters and present them to the public. And large investors are given the opportunity to touch this.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
you have a website when you turn the Russian language off, it does not work, can I get the compilation of the error found?: D  and tell how many you have Soft cap
Hi, we already told that different language website versions will be a while but definitely before main round. And we dont have softcap - it means that we will continue developing our project on what we will raise.
And also, here is most recent interview.
Tommy (@CryptoDisrpt) and Tracy (@TracyAButcher) interview Stanislav Kharianov from @CoinHelios to discuss how the future of cryptocurrency mining is here and now. With solar energy the crypto mining capacities are infinite.
On YouTube
Activity: 66
The HeliosCoin project has the highest performance, according to many monitoring projects, so I trust it.
Great, then this project is worth attention
Activity: 168
Wow this idea behind the project is timely, particularly now, when they most organisations  are yet to do any good project on solar mining..
Interesting project. The team is very solid and we can clearly see that these guys came up with the idea a long time ago. 
Activity: 420
you have a website when you turn the Russian language off, it does not work, can I get the compilation of the error found?: D  and tell how many you have Soft cap
The HeliosCoin project has the highest performance, according to many monitoring projects, so I trust it.
Merit: 10
I participate in the project as an investor, for a long time. I'm looking forward to the project itself being launched, and I don't regret investing more than  500$ in it.
500 dollars is a small amount, so you can not worry much, the project is obliged to bring a large profit, but the purchased tokens will have to keep at least 5 months.
Pages:
Jump to: