Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 73. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

I think the results were very good, we will wait for what will happen next
Activity: 91
Merit: 1

I wonder how many people managed to pre-seed and how many company tokens were bought
It's very nice to see that the administration of the project is following its people, thank you
Activity: 226
I wonder how the bounty goes through this team, I hope that they are doing well
Activity: 151
Merit: 2

I wonder how many people managed to pre-seed and how many company tokens were bought
I participate in the project as an investor, for a long time. I'm looking forward to the project itself being launched, and I don't regret investing more than  500$ in it.
Activity: 238
See you guys on main round on 1st July 2018.
Until that time all transactions are performed in manual mode.

Also our ICOBench Rating got up now

Great news, the project has the highest rainig, this is a lot of investors, and the potential of the project is very promising.
Yes, the investor does not spare their money and invest it in the project, it's very good

yes, I rarely saw such high marks
Very high score for this project, it's very happy for me as a customer
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Perspective project. Everything goes to the fact that electricity becomes cheaper, we need only the technologies that the project develops and is engaged in.

Yes, in connection with the cheapening of electricity - the project is guaranteed success.
For the HeliosCoin project, the price of electricity will not matter, because they will use the energy of the sun.

In general, to use the energy of the sun is very ingenious, it is immediately evident that people are looking to the future
Almost 200 thousand dollars, a good result, I congratulate you guys!
I do not know whether this is a lot or not enough for a project of this level?
200 thousand dollars is just the beginning, because ICO is not over yet. I am sure that the project will be successful.
Activity: 154

The more they collect, the more equipment will be available and the development of the project will be more rapid
[/quote]
In the white paper of the project, the distributions of the collected funds during the ICO are indicated, it is easier to look there rather than make guesses.
Activity: 80
The more they collect, the more equipment will be available and the development of the project will be more rapid
wow, this is real. I'm hoping that the team can collect more funds for this project. A good project for the mother earth.
Activity: 154
Activity: 168

My congretulations! you show good result! Hope to see you soon with Hard Cap)
Activity: 210
when will the next stage of the ICO begin?
The ICO is planned to start on July 1, you have a lot of time to collect the necessary funds for investments.
Activity: 80
Finally, I got on an interesting project, I will take part in his life and all recommend

The project is yes, interesting, you need to take part in the bounty, thereby helping the project develop
HeliosCoin launched a bounty program? Please give a link to the thread with bounty, or prompt. where is it?
Bounty program launched in mid-April, it is active more than 45 days, here is a link to the branch. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-helioscoin-solar-mining-cluster-technology-3351076
Thanks,  I will take a shot if I can participate on your bounty. This is a good chance for me to have a token from this good project.
when will the next stage of the ICO begin?
Activity: 165

Congratulations, this is a great victory!
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/6/1/1a1d08742a42c077038290ba37a74060-full.jpg
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/6/1/ee7335aae3fac8c935d889f4b62b5241-full.png
Great news, the project has the highest rainig, this is a lot of investors, and the potential of the project is very promising.
Yes, the investor does not spare their money and invest it in the project, it's very good

yes, I rarely saw such high marks
Activity: 144
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/6/1/1a1d08742a42c077038290ba37a74060-full.jpg
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/6/1/ee7335aae3fac8c935d889f4b62b5241-full.png

Pages:
Jump to: