Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 75. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Finally, I got on an interesting project, I will take part in his life and all recommend

The project is yes, interesting, you need to take part in the bounty, thereby helping the project develop
HeliosCoin launched a bounty program? Please give a link to the thread with bounty, or prompt. where is it?
Activity: 238
Finally, I got on an interesting project, I will take part in his life and all recommend

The project is yes, interesting, you need to take part in the bounty, thereby helping the project develop
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I see a lot of positive feedback. It looks like mining is alive))

Mining will continue to live for a long time, as there will be new equipment for it, and the project is yes, it's worth attention
Activity: 98
I see a lot of positive feedback. It looks like mining is alive))
Activity: 98
To say the truth, mining BTC is highly centralized and it seems to me that the concept of its decentralization will make many people turn to your project.
 Smiley
The idea of extracting cryptocurrency using mining with solar panels for electricity - very profitable economically.
Activity: 70
To say the truth, mining BTC is highly centralized and it seems to me that the concept of its decentralization will make many people turn to your project.
 Smiley
Activity: 154
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
Why there is no counter on your website?
How much have you raised already on pre-sale?
I think in time there will be such information on the site, but on the account of pre-sale I do not know myself
You did not notice it, because there is a counter. COLLECTED FUNDS: 190680 USD - great results
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 226
Is the pre-sale process over? What will be the discount on the purchase of tokens in the first round of major sales?
I do not remember how many presets are pre-sale, and on account of tokens it is necessary to look in white paper
Activity: 350
Is the pre-sale process over? What will be the discount on the purchase of tokens in the first round of major sales?
Activity: 144
A very remarkable project, great team, good product and an excellent idea. This is a great chance to develop and get positive emotions with a professional company. Hope that developers will implement all the plans. Good luck to the whole team!😁
they will realize, I am sure of this, the main thing is to continue in the same spirit

Yes, success is guaranteed, but the percentage of profit will be unstable, as the cryptocurrency market is unstable.
This is a separate topic for discussion, the crypto-currency market will always be unstable, so the profit from the crypto-currency mining will also be unstable.
Activity: 147
A very remarkable project, great team, good product and an excellent idea. This is a great chance to develop and get positive emotions with a professional company. Hope that developers will implement all the plans. Good luck to the whole team!😁
Activity: 171
Perspective project. Everything goes to the fact that electricity becomes cheaper, we need only the technologies that the project develops and is engaged in.

Of course, technology is always more valued from the project than ideas that once used
Activity: 196
Perspective project. Everything goes to the fact that electricity becomes cheaper, we need only the technologies that the project develops and is engaged in.

Yes, in connection with the cheapening of electricity - the project is guaranteed success.
Yes, success is guaranteed, but the percentage of profit will be unstable, as the cryptocurrency market is unstable.

Yes, in connection with the cheapening of electricity - the project is guaranteed success.
For the HeliosCoin project, the price of electricity will not matter, because they will use the energy of the sun.

Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: