Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 89. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
please, explain me, how to purchase your token?
Yeah me too. I also ask this question
Activity: 84
Good idea of project. Mining become more and more popular and it gives the opportunity to develop ASIKs equipment in close future
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
The project looks decent.I like everything from saving on electricity to developing new ASICs. I'll follow the news.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

through the project website you can buy
Activity: 266
Register on the website, and translate the ETH at the expense of the owners of the projects and receive tokens that will be displayed in the personal Cabinet.
I wonder how quickly the purchased tokens will be transferred to the wallets, you probably will have to wait until the end of the ICO?
Activity: 196
Register on the website, and translate the ETH at the expense of the owners of the projects and receive tokens that will be displayed in the personal Cabinet.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
I think in my account there should be information about buying tokens
Activity: 165
Activity: 182
What advantages will I get in the future, as an investor who has invested in your tokens now. Can there be any dividend payment?
The answer on this question is in WP

you really well written WP. No more information, only what you need
Activity: 171
What advantages will I get in the future, as an investor who has invested in your tokens now. Can there be any dividend payment?
Thank you very much for the information, very promptly.
The project is worth attention, I would also not have refused to invest in it
Activity: 181
Thank you very much for the information, very promptly.
Activity: 112
Activity: 226
Now there is such a problem. And the project is going to solve it. The support of the community is visible, the team's work is evident. This makes me happy. And the fact that the project has a huge number of competitors is not a minus. Against this background, the token
looks more confident.

Yes, in this case, a lot depends on the community. People should understand the whole value of the token and not sell it at the first opportunity, on the contrary, save money and invite your friends

I think the project will get to the heights. As the community will unequivocally support and help the further development of the project. That's the way it should be.

The project should be successful, the idea is cool
Activity: 294
Activity: 124
Very interesting project. With great pleasure I will observe the progress of work. The idea for the guys is very good
And you imagine that the technology is not standing still, they are constantly evolving, and sometimes it's scary to imagine what will happen in 5-10 years. I think blockade will radically change the world.

Blockchain already in fact changes the world. I think that on the basis of the blockchain, another technology will allow to optimize the current tasks even more.

I will say this: it is difficult for us to imagine what tasks and problems will be faced by a person in 20-50 years. And maybe we even will not even consider the problem. After all, if my grandmother knew all this, she would say that we are crazy.

Your grandmother just does not know what blockage is. Try to explain to anyone the realties of friends, relatives, what kind of technology is it, or will they consider you a fool? or do not attach importance, just another technology.
Activity: 238
perspective and difficult to implement project in my opinion, but judging by the description of the developers know what they are doing
Activity: 168
Now there is such a problem. And the project is going to solve it. The support of the community is visible, the team's work is evident. This makes me happy. And the fact that the project has a huge number of competitors is not a minus. Against this background, the token
looks more confident.

Yes, in this case, a lot depends on the community. People should understand the whole value of the token and not sell it at the first opportunity, on the contrary, save money and invite your friends

I think the project will get to the heights. As the community will unequivocally support and help the further development of the project. That's the way it should be.

But what about competition? Many projects are moving in the same direction. We need to worry about technological superiority. Without it, nowhere. And the support from the community should also be strong.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
looks more confident.

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I see the preparations of this project is very mature and I hope that the project will be able to smoothly achieve the planned target.
Activity: 75
Very interesting project. With great pleasure I will observe the progress of work. The idea for the guys is very good
Pages:
Jump to: