Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 90. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Really appeared something worthwhile? And then tired of reading the empty topics, where they advertise frank slag. How much do you plan to raise funds?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Now there is such a problem. And the project is going to solve it. The support of the community is visible, the team's work is evident. This makes me happy. And the fact that the project has a huge number of competitors is not a minus. Against this background, the token
looks more confident.

Yes, in this case, a lot depends on the community. People should understand the whole value of the token and not sell it at the first opportunity, on the contrary, save money and invite your friends
Activity: 238
If the project will master all the tasks, then there is no reason for failure. Advantages over other platforms on the face!
This is the kind of project I've been waiting for, I like everything from saving on electricity, to the development of new asiks. The project looks decent.
HeliosCoin project Is a great opportunity for investors to earn money on mining, because not everyone can assemble their own mining farm and support its work 24 hours a day.

Yes, I agree. The project gives any person this opportunity
In fact, the project in the future will provide many opportunities for its investors
Personally, I think so, the project has the right to life, the idea is and the project itself is interesting
Activity: 287
This is the kind of project I've been waiting for, I like everything from saving on electricity, to the development of new asiks. The project looks decent.
HeliosCoin project Is a great opportunity for investors to earn money on mining, because not everyone can assemble their own mining farm and support its work 24 hours a day.

In fact, the project in the future will provide many opportunities for its investors
Activity: 266

Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Project worthy of attention. The goals that the guys want to achieve are very simple. But the main goal of the team is clear for an ordinary person.

You are right, the goal and the idea of the project is clear to all, there is nothing supernova in mining cryptocurrency, but to implement it all, it will be extremely difficult.
Activity: 168
Now there is such a problem. And the project is going to solve it. The support of the community is visible, the team's work is evident. This makes me happy. And the fact that the project has a huge number of competitors is not a minus. Against this background, the token
looks more confident.
Activity: 112
Here guys you can find our project hadware specs https://helioss.io/legal/SMC_description.pdf
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
 Project worthy of attention. The goals that the guys want to achieve are very simple. But the main goal of the team is clear for an ordinary person.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I've observed that mining companies now are doing ICO. What happened? So the competition is really tough. This is one of the project that I think has some potential.
Activity: 434
do you have a channel on Youtube? I would like to look at you in life, so to speak))
I'm still watching the project and decide whether to invest or not
I have also observed, for two weeks, I can say that the project looks very serious and promising, you know that you can take out bags with profit from cryptocurrency mining.

yes the project is really very interesting, but while it's too early to talk about profits
Activity: 154
I'm still watching the project and decide whether to invest or not
I have also observed, for two weeks, I can say that the project looks very serious and promising, you know that you can take out bags with profit from cryptocurrency mining.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I heard about this project quite a long time ago, and even then I liked it, and now the price has also jumped)
You can wait for exchange and perhaps, you ill can buy there cheaper
Are there any calculations the profitability of this project?
Very hard to calculate an accurate margin, because a lot depends on the price of mined cryptocurrency that by constantly jumping.

Of course, this is difficult. However, this must be done, because investors must understand the potential of the project.
Explain how you can make an accurate calculation of profits? If today Bitcoin is worth 9,000$ , in 2 months it will cost 5,000$  or 25,000$ .

You can calculate not with respect to btc, but relative to USD
Very hard to calculate an accurate margin, because a lot depends on the price of mined cryptocurrency that by constantly jumping.

Of course, this is difficult. However, this must be done, because investors must understand the potential of the project.
Explain how you can make an accurate calculation of profits? If today Bitcoin is worth 9,000$ , in 2 months it will cost 5,000$  or 25,000$ .

in fact, it is not possible to determine the exact number, only an approximate number

Activity: 110
Most of all I like that the team was able to develop their own elements, salt batteries. In terms of technology they are independent and completely autonomous.   Cool
Pages:
Jump to: