Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 91. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Are there any calculations the profitability of this project?
Very hard to calculate an accurate margin, because a lot depends on the price of mined cryptocurrency that by constantly jumping.

Of course, this is difficult. However, this must be done, because investors must understand the potential of the project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Very hard to calculate an accurate margin, because a lot depends on the price of mined cryptocurrency that by constantly jumping.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Very interesting project. With great pleasure I will observe the progress of work. The idea for the guys is very good
And you imagine that the technology is not standing still, they are constantly evolving, and sometimes it's scary to imagine what will happen in 5-10 years. I think blockade will radically change the world.

Blockchain already in fact changes the world. I think that on the basis of the blockchain, another technology will allow to optimize the current tasks even more.

I will say this: it is difficult for us to imagine what tasks and problems will be faced by a person in 20-50 years. And maybe we even will not even consider the problem. After all, if my grandmother knew all this, she would say that we are crazy.

Your grandmother just does not know what blockage is. Try to explain to anyone the realties of friends, relatives, what kind of technology is it, or will they consider you a fool? or do not attach importance, just another technology.

Here I fully agree. If you step back, at least a week from this them, it turns out that this is not so important. There are many other things happening in the world, and the development of technology blocking can be equated to the emergence of seals and stamps. Yes, it affects us, but not so much, while you are with your head in the subject.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Very interesting project. With great pleasure I will observe the progress of work. The idea for the guys is very good
And you imagine that the technology is not standing still, they are constantly evolving, and sometimes it's scary to imagine what will happen in 5-10 years. I think blockade will radically change the world.

Blockchain already in fact changes the world. I think that on the basis of the blockchain, another technology will allow to optimize the current tasks even more.

I will say this: it is difficult for us to imagine what tasks and problems will be faced by a person in 20-50 years. And maybe we even will not even consider the problem. After all, if my grandmother knew all this, she would say that we are crazy.
Merit: 2

I heard about this project quite a long time ago, and even then I liked it, and now the price has also jumped)
is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex?
I really like the idea of the project, everything is on the right side
Activity: 434
What advantages will I get in the future, as an investor who has invested in your tokens now. Can there be any dividend payment?
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
The only big disadvantage is the constant competition, for which you must constantly chase another companies. Mining profitable,in case that you develop in this direction.
Activity: 112
Does this project have a bounty program?
check the start post - there is a link
Activity: 182
Yes, there is no bounty program for this project
Activity: 266
it seems to me that there is no
Activity: 308
Activity: 350
The crypto-mining business model is largely dependent on energy sources. The price and availability of electricity are two of the most important factors for mining companies. That is why we have focused on the autonomy of the system. Smiley
Activity: 112
Tell me, are the solar panels ready for exploitation? Or do you just raise funds for them? I want to know how fast mining will start.
We have a ready 50kWts cluster. Ready tested and woking - solar panels, mining equipment, immersion baths. EVERYTHING. And we are raising money to build 10 mWt solar mining units.
Go through Whitepaper and if you read attentively on page number 10 you will find link to full Financial Model. THis model passed Due Diligence in few investment funds.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Tell me, are the solar panels ready for exploitation? Or do you just raise funds for them? I want to know how fast mining will start.
Activity: 182
We'll live and see Wink
and mean while we took 4th place on ICO Detector
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/5/12/a8fa6804e17c787ade6563985454a627-full.png

congratulations, this is a great achievement for your project
Pages:
Jump to: